Users

Frequent Posters

Seemi_Usa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I dont know guys πŸ€” I am so confused!!!! πŸ˜•
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dodnt think it is any one mentioned πŸ˜• its probally someone new πŸ˜† and that person has took athrva aswell 😭
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, just a thought that the mystery person can be Jai himself... He might know the truth and might be putting on an act along with Ganga to teach Meera a good lesson when the time is right. They might be waiting for Bani to regain her memory, and only Jai could afford to spend enough money and power to keep Bani safe for all these years... Ganga might have felt or known that Meera is behind everything and she might be playing as spoiled to keep Meera out of suspicions and so they can keep her thinking that she has done a perfect crime... What do ya'll think?? πŸ˜ƒ
disney101 thumbnail
guys what do you think since pia knows the truth of meera, so she and pusker created this baba to take care of bani....
tina28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If only JW knows and planning with Baba & Ganga to trap Meera............that would be nice

Hope Ekta give us another big surprise πŸ‘
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
could be, never know..

But with Pia shes an odd character, khabi achi khabi buri. πŸ˜†
simran777 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

...she's the one who savedπŸ‘ her sister Bani with his help and erased all her identity for her own good.

...after the hospital recovery, search for family was a drama in front of Bani as Baba knew all truth from Pia, even the killer being meera🀒

...this only makes sense! and i'm glad because i was bit disappointed 2 see her leave (w/ Pushkar) after Bani's injustice..

What u guyz think?

soga thumbnail
IT IS ADITYA. BCZ HE TOLD BANI WILL COME BACK AT ANY COST TO CORRECT HER CHILDREN FROM GETTING THEM SPOILT.
HE TALKED ABOUT THE BANDAN ABOUT MOTHER CHILD RELATIONSHIP...........
Rich thumbnail
Isn't Pia's son name is Vicky too?
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rich

Isn't Pia's son name is Vicky too?

Actually Pia's son is called Veer.... not Vicky....