Mystery Person--guess

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys I dont know why but I have a feeling the mystery person on the phone with baba is Pia! I think it because its kinda unusual how Pia just left after knowing the person that killed her sister and her two kids. I think Pia is guiding baba by telling him to give her sister a new name and new identity so she is away from Meera's clutches. If the mystery person is Pia then she would just be telling baba to keep her sister safe and away from Meera. Do you guys get what Im saying? It would make sense that Pia would be the mystery person. She might just be trying to save her sister. I am sure that she doesn't want to put her sister in more danger by having her back at Walia mansion, so she had someone else keep her while she has memory loss. This way she would be kept away from Meera.

Also, who else knows about Meera being the murder other than Meera? Obiously Pia. I doubt Meera is the mystery person, that would make no sense at all, cause why would she be talking on the phone about herself in third person. 😆 Pia is all thats left.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It could be Ranveer as well... Just a wild guess... So the possibilities for the mystery person are: Pia, Jigs, Pushkar, Ranveer (and hell no, not Meera!)
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
my guess is Jigyasa - she will turn a new leaf, become positive and along with bani/pronita will avenge meera-bhai... i seriously doubt about the possibility of vicky being JM son - its a googly thrown by ektha to the viewers, if there is no acceptance, they (ektha and her creatives/destructives) will come up with the story of vicky being adopted or him being the long lost atharva...something like that. so guys... some one intiate a petition to zee and BT your views and lets see what happens.... what say...fair enough... 😉

viji
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If I have to guess then I would say it's Jigyasa if the person is female... Firstly Because I want her back... 😆 ...

secondly it could be Ranveer.... he is very cunning... so it could be him... But it's more likely Jigs...
sdhk thumbnail
if its female it could be Joigs or Pia.....but if its male - i think its Pushkar or Aditya. Adi has cared about Bani like his daughter and even initially it was him who tried to bring Bani & Jai close. So if its a guy these two would be my bet.
vicky91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think its puskar.he was seem like not really affected by bani's death ........he just keep his cool 😉
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think
its either pushkar or aditya
sleeplessangel thumbnail
AD could be a possibility as well. He cared for Bani and maybe is still keeping an eye on her. Plus on top of that he is Bengali and so is Baba. I tell you guys -- she would have been much more protected and much better looked after and loved if she had married AD - he is a much stronger man than Walia. Marriage to JW (hottie that he is but with a pea brain -- that's besides the point) was nothing but a roller coaster ride for Bani.
moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jigyasa or Pushker or Aditya
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah you guys are right in your guesses, but you are forgetting that no one knows about Meera killing Bani..other than Meera, Pia, and Bani herself who has memory loss. Pia was too threatened by Meera to tell even Pushkar remember? Bani has memory loss so I doubt she is the mystery woman, that leaves Meera who I doubt would tell anyone no matter how close to a person she is that she killed Bani's kids and Bani too. Jigyasa didn't even know, remember when Bani went to talk to her in jail, she said I never found who the person was, cause Pia was gonna tell me but then she became disabled. How on earth would Aditya know?
Ranbir---ok I have a feeling that Ranir might know only because when the search team was looking for Bani, they showed Ranbir's face, and zooed out and then showed Meera's. So he is a possibility, but why one earth would it be Ranbir?
I mean if it was Pia she would have a reason. She wouldnt want her sister who survived from Meera's clutched to go back to her home where she is in danger, so she had her taken away by someone and was given a new identity. Makes sense. 😳