Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Let meera give birth...but it doesnt have to be JW's.

Just because meera conceived the cause neednt be him na...

so relax Popeye.... 😊 dont let it get to u...
tina28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Confirm Vikey is JM's son.
🤢
JW having kid with his kids's killer really DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sumday same shit going to happen to 🤬 Ekta can watch KS alone with her family 😆
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How is it confirmed that Vicky is JM's son? Meera says that she gave birth to Vicky, now the father doesn't have to be Jai, does it!! 😉 Unless, she specifically says that she and Jai are Vicky's biological parents! 😆
milkey007 thumbnail
suganthirani,Jai also said that vickey is my son
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
suganthirani you still have hope something like this will happen as Vicky is not JW's son... high hope dear... as I don't expect anything good from these creative... but good to see someone being optimistic ...
who am i??? thumbnail
Pop..
I understand how it feels,veer tho atleast we  fans some how  could digest, while still many fans  left and this vicky who so ever guess is just too much .
As far as vicky being shown meera's son and not JW it depends if the guy is accepted than he is JW if he is rejected out right then he wont.
Classic case is Karan,Hiten as Karan was super hit and they showed him as mihir-mandira son even when they had other plans of shown him adopted and mihir was also called Ram in Kyunki Edited by who am i??? - 16 years ago
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Jai did say that Vicky is his son, but that does not prove that Vicky is Jai's biological son! He could consider him a son, but does not have to be a biological parent.

The problem is, the creatives will let this go on for a while before they clear the doubts.(if they ever do clear the doubts!) Until then, I am going to think that Vicky is a mystery! 😆 Edited by suganthirani - 16 years ago
milkey007 thumbnail
today they cleared it also that vickey is the youngest not Krishna.
i am going to think that there is no twist in vickey's entry.he is JM's son.
tam2 thumbnail
we all assumed nothing happened between Jai Pia ... and veer is Pushkar's son... but till today veer hasn't been proven as Pushkar's son ... Veer is living with Pushkar but he is JW's son... i think Meera will feel jealous of GK as Jai will pamper them more compared to Vicky... and this is where clash will begin... how predictable!!! 🤢
tam2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkey007

today they cleared it also that vickey is the youngest not Krishna.
i am going to think that there is no twist in vickey's entry.he is JM's son.

This whole thing doesn't make sense if Vicky is youngest he should be 15 maximum... how can he take over JW's business at the age of 15!!! ...Crap!!! Total Crap!!!