Im puking- Vicky is jai and meeras son

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Sick im sooo disgusted.. Meera specifically said that she has given birth to Vicky.. how highly sick is that.. congratulations creatives u have sucessfully managed to kill the show for me. I just dont care for the show anymore.. infact im glad im leaving town for 3 weeks so I dont have to suffer Kasamh se. Its so lame.. jai having a kid with the murderer of his so called bani .. has just disgusted me... i feel like throwing up.

Sick minded creatives should sit and watch the show themselves...

I hope Ram quits this crap show coz its so not worth his talent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
but vicky doesnt look 14... he shod be younger than krishna

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
popeye just bcoz meera has given birth to vicky does not mean jai is the father...i am still thinking..he is her son from previous marriage...and creatives better show that otherwise...ks is soooo done for me too...i really want this issue clariffied latest by tomorrow...actually i wanted it done today par ab to epi ended right?
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well done dearest destrcutives u have sucesfully killed ks for most of us...u realli think we are going to watch this crap now...PD went then u shoved meera down our throats and now her kids..beautiful..as for RK leave this crap now even u cant save it!
Hritzfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See why they made Meera show saying that she gave birth to Vicky coz Kreatives know that we'll go mad thats why.So just chill hes not J.........M son
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is disgusting i am going to puke too....Good job Ekta just ruined everything 😡
milkey007 thumbnail
from today episode it was clear that Vivkey is JM's son.
JW having kid with his kids's killer really DISGUSTING

tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well so much for being optimistic .... absolutely have no words to describe and applaud the creativity of these sick people called creative!!! 🤢 😡 ...
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Sickness .. im puking all over the place now... i have no words to say how sick i feel. The creatives need to be smacked for showing garbage.
If i feel so violated i feel bad for ram what must he be feelign when they have ruined the character that he has put his soul into... Ram sorry I feel bad for u.. please quit this garbage show. You deserve alot better than this.
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Meera having given birth to Vicky doesn't mean that Jai is the father! Vicky can't be more than 14 if he is Jai and Meera's son.