Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Don't worry will reply to it.

Thanks bro!

As per me looks is something thats temporary. It can have effect on you only from outside. But a positive attitude, good attitude is something that will touch your heart. And will make a strong permanent impression. Anyone with such attitude will definitely going to show you respect. And with respect everything else goes be it love, submission, anything!!! For me a positive attitude is far more important than looks. One please, One sorry, which I feel all are part of this attitude itself can actually do wonders for the other person.

...exactly my feelings😊  This, I feel, is THE right attitude.  Looks like you are a firm believer of:

"It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart." 

I also feel that a person is beautiful because we love them.  We should not love them just because they happen to be beautiful😊  I loved all your answers to Scin's questions as well but ave some "tippani" there jo baad mein doongiπŸ˜†

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo bb ...i just came here to check last week update...hehhe dekha toh special edition caught me 😳 πŸ˜† .....

once again congo shongo.....happy answering them 😊
a_b thumbnail
Oh No Big B ka MOTW again turned into Marriage bureau Good good serves you right Big B jab tak aap shaadi nahin karoge we will kepp on chaatofying you on this issue

Awesome answers to Sachin's questions. Barnali didi ko bolna padega yahan aapke iraade kuch khaas achche nahin nazar aa rahe. πŸ˜›

Question from me

What do you think is the problem of getting married?

Log kyun shaadi se bhaagte hain?

Mard kyun shaadi ko burden samajhte hain?

Do you think it is right to dominate a girl after marriage.

What according to you is the heart of a healthy relationship between husband and wife.

Kya kabhi pyaar karke shaadi karni chahiye?

Do such marriages sustain for long?

Do you believe marriages are made in heaven if yes then where do you intend to find your match from?

Aaj ke liye itna hi. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by a_b - 16 years ago
advil thumbnail

Yikes !!!!  Yeh tumhara MOTW marriage bureau kaise ban jaata hain.... ?πŸ˜† 

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

kitni colourful post banti jaa rahi hai na...πŸ˜†

Anuradha thumbnail
Ok here is another set... Im cancelling my first one so you can answer this one πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I have forwarded you a mail titled - "Caption Pictures, Sights you may not see in lifetime!!"

All you need to do is, pick out the pictures from the mail, upload them and write captions for them involving the IF members πŸ˜› Now thr are 33 pics in the mail, Im giving u relaxation of choosing any number you want, but minimum is 15 and you can choose any 15 from the 33 pics πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sorry I cannot upload as my netconnection is too slow.. Otherwise I would hv uploaded them.. So, u need to take the pics frm thr.. πŸ˜› But you neednt answer my first question 😳 Edited by Anuradha - 16 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Ok, now no more shaadi thing from me😳 I think bro u r right in ur own way... Ab times r also changing... I know at least 6-7 friends from my school/college days who have similar thinking... As for me, am somewhere in between...πŸ˜† Chalo, ab koi fresh topic laate hain aapke liyeπŸ˜†

advil thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Ok, now no more shaadi thing from me😳 I think bro u r right in ur own way... Ab times r also changing... I know at least 6-7 friends from my school/college days who have similar thinking... As for me, am somewhere in between...πŸ˜† Chalo, ab koi fresh topic laate hain aapke liyeπŸ˜†

Yaar, shaadi=barbaadi.... uss raaste mein jao hi mat.... bahut pachtaoge....πŸ˜†

Logically see, all the classic love stories. - Laila Majnu, Heer Ranjha, Romeo Juliet.... had any of them got married ? na... they did not.... do you think their stories would have qualified as  epic lovestories had they got married...? guess not...πŸ˜† 

Edited by advil - 16 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: advil

Yaar, shaadi=barbaadi.... uss raaste mein jao hi mat.... bahut pachtaoge....πŸ˜†

Logically see, all the classic love stories. - Laila Majunu, Heep Ranjha, Romeo Juliet.... had any of them got married ? na... they did not.... do you think their stories would have qualified as  epic lovestories had they got married...? guess not...πŸ˜† 

Arrey adi u also think the sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Kitne like minded people hain hum sab yahanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ye to ek gang ban sakta hai of shadi-barbadi guysπŸ˜†

advil thumbnail

OK chalo mein bhi iss beech kuch pooch leta hoon...

Please make captions and assign member ID's :