**Superstar of the Week**Special Edition

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends...

We are here with a very special edition of our "Superstar of the Week"... And what makes it so special is the person we have on the hot seat for you...πŸ˜ƒ Very rarely do we get hold of him and this time we have been lucky...πŸ˜‰

So any guesses on who that person is...

Lets see if this helps...

* He is a Global Moderator and an very strict one at thatπŸ˜†

* He is a mentor of the ongoing IF SRGMP Competition

* He is known to many of us as Big B πŸ˜›

* A friend to the core & ever willing to help...

* I still dont know who his favorite contestant is as his posts rarely give any hintπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I guess the hints were very obvious...πŸ˜› But if u still havent guessed...

Its our great pleasure to have a very dear friend, bro and my guruπŸ˜† on the hot seat...

Bhaskar.T (Bhaskar Bro)πŸ‘

Congrats Bro... and thanks a lot for acceptingπŸ˜› For this week, please hide your danda somewhere and all bhool-chook maaf...😳

So, as you might know, we have a standard task for our MOTW to get things started... You need to choose 5 friends you really like and ask them to answer these questions for you.

1. Your full name:-

2. Your Date of Birth:-

3. Hobbies:-

4. Favorite section on IF:-

5. Fav. Food:-

6. Fav. Place:-

But since this is a special edition, there is a twist in the taleπŸ˜‰ Plz describe 5 things u like about each friend you chooseπŸ˜†

Have a great week(or two)πŸ˜†! πŸ˜ƒ

JJWS Dev Team

Edited by smallwonder - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magnificent thumbnail
Congratulations Bhaskar. 😊
Good day!
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow ab aaya oonth pahaad ke neeche πŸ˜† ...bhaskar bhai get ready for our grilling...congrats
kiti_g thumbnail
Sachin, you managed to pull off a coup!!
Congratulations Bhaskar!! Maine zyaada grilling ki to meri bhi dhulai ho sakti hain πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† so will not ask much πŸ˜›
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arrey no - dont be scared anyone πŸ˜† Yahan koi kuch nahi kahega - plz post as many questions as u like... πŸ˜›
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Arrey no - dont be scared anyone πŸ˜† Yahan koi kuch nahi kahega - plz post as many questions as u like... πŸ˜›

Yes please do so. Koi kuch nahi kahega. Main to bilkul bhi nahi.πŸ˜† Bas each set will get Sachin one danda on his head.πŸ˜† So bindaas ho kar post karo na.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: yipee

wow ab aaya oonth pahaad ke neeche πŸ˜† ...bhaskar bhai get ready for our grilling...congrats

πŸ˜†

Thanks. And thanks again for giving me the promotion from Chuhaan to Oonth.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smallwonder

So, as you might know, we have a standard task for our MOTW to get things started... You need to choose 5 friends you really like and ask them to answer these questions for you.

1. Your full name:- Bhaskar Pratap Thakur

2. Your Date of Birth:- 31st Dec

3. Hobbies:- Spending time on I-F, Dating his PC 24/7 (work related dates), Pulling innocent people's leg and making all beautiful actresses my Mommies.

4. Favorite section on IF:- SRGMP, KTH and wherever trouble exists.πŸ˜†

5. Fav. Food:- Chicken

6. Fav. Place:- Shimla

But since this is a special edition, there is a twist in the taleπŸ˜‰ Plz describe 5 things u like about each friend you chooseπŸ˜†

JJWS Dev Team

I'll be waiting for the good things he has to say about me.πŸ˜†
Anuradha thumbnail

Waah yeh toh mere ko pata bhi nahin thaa πŸ˜†

Congrats Bhai... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Will get some sets for you πŸ˜‰

Chalo shubh kaam mein deri kaisi.. πŸ˜†

Pick out 10 members from ur friends list and assign them a new ID according to what you have known them πŸ˜›

Edited by Anuradha - 15 years ago
kiti_g thumbnail
Okie ... here goes ...

Pick 10 ... nahi ... too less for u πŸ˜› ...Pick 20 members and dedicate a song to each stating why u chose the song u did for them 😊