Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: lulu_gr81989

my mom's a personal trainer n my mom's frend trains a lot of bolly as well as telly (ekta) stars

thts great!

So you must be meeting all these stars? I mean surely you do get an opportunity to meet them!

lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
no yaar. my mom's frend trains them not my mom. so i dont get to meet any. my other mom's frend/ collegue called abhas used to train shilpa sheety (dont know if he still trains her??) . he also came on tv alsong with shilpa in some fitness prog in zoom. my other mom's frend hemal used to train ekta n she used to call him at 3 in the morn for training n allhe also used to train k-brigade like anita, eijaz, summet (gomzi), suvarna jha (trupti frm kyunki), smriti irani, aashka goradia, bindi (choreographer frm JDj). i dont know if he still trains them. i know he used to train all these ppl. i told my mom's frend that he should train sm lrl star nowbut he was like he dosnt know any of them
Edited by lulu_gr81989 - 16 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

lol.........poor trainer mustve had a hell of a time with Ekta......Waise no amount of training will show on ekta n smriti😉

Edited by togepe30 - 16 years ago
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Hey who all in bollywood??😳

god knows. one of my mom's frend called abhas used to train shilpa shetty. don't know if he still trains her. another frend called hemal has wrked with akshay kumar in the past n he was like akshay is GOD😛 He was ravin abt akki's professinalism n his fitness level, dedication n all that😛

Daebak thumbnail

god knows. one of my mom's frend called abhas used to train shilpa shetty. don't know if he still trains her. another frend called hemant has wrked with akshay kumar in the past n he was like akshay is GOD😛 He was ravin abt akki's professinalism n his fitness level, dedication n all that😛

Yup......Akki looks very dedicated😳 towards workouts😛

lulu_gr81989 thumbnail

lol.........poor trainer mustve had a hell of a time with Ekta......Waise no amount of training will show on ekta n smriti😉

😆ya that's true. probably that's d reason that he is not training them any more.😆

lulu_gr81989 thumbnail

Yup......Akki looks very dedicated😳 towards workouts😛

ya that's true. for a fitness trainer the most imp thing they expect frm d client is dedication. 😛waise my mom has wked with anu malik's wife n daughter, shekhar suman's wife n his son adhyayan (for a short time)(his debut is releasing). but now she is not trainin any of them any more.

Daebak thumbnail

ya that's true. for a fitness trainer the most imp thing they expect frm d client is dedication. 😛waise my mom has wked with anu malik's wife n daughter, shekhar suman's wife n his son adhyayan (for a short time)(his debut is releasing). but now she is not trainin any of them any more.

thats nice😛...

Edited by togepe30 - 16 years ago
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail

wrong post

Daebak thumbnail

Rajeev's Aamir has to Wait

Rajeev Khandelwal who swept the fairer sex off their feet with his role of the tough and introvert Sujal to become the heartthrob of the nation will have to wait for a while for his debut flick Aamir to hit the big screen. Aamir was slated to release by the end of May but now it is pushed to June 6. The actor has already started receiving rave reviews for the promos of the movie.

Talking about the delay of the movie, Rajeev says, "The release of Aamir is delayed as we are coming up with a song for the movie which would run for at least 15 days before its release. One can term it as a promotional strategy for the movie."

"This is a cult movie and people will find me in a different avatar altogether," adds the hunk.

The movie is about a bomb-blast that takes place in the city and Rajeev tries detecting and decoding it.

Well Rajeev whatever avatar you don all those girls can't wait anymore to see you back on-screen!