Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giggling gurl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: nandini90

arrreyyy...wah wah..meri jaaan..kya ff hai yaaaar...tum bhi buri nahi ho....lols.....hehe...waise...cont zaroor karna...intezaar karoongi...hehe...lols....waise...yu didnt inform me huh...tht u r starting one??!!!....wil get yu for tht..hehe..just kidding...waise....everyone out there.....plss do reply and comment...she's excellent at this...and i'm sure u'l love it...hehe......
PS: be regular with ur updts gurl....

luv nandini

sorry yaar... ii tnk i xplaind to u in private y i forgot... wil b regular... and m postin the sharma intro now
giggling gurl thumbnail
THE SHARMAS

suryaban and gayatri sharma have 2 twin daughters kripa and mahi and they live in nainital. they are a rich family but also humble. they also taught their children to b humble. kripa and mahi almost look alike but normally one cud alwys tell whos who. if they try, they cud look so alike that nobdy wud b able to recogniz who is kripa and who is mahi, evn their mother...!!!

kripa is kind of romantic and loves angad deep down. she tinks its jus idolisation cuz angad is a rockstar and all that. she is a trained singer.

mahi is kinda independent and is more practical than kripa. she likes to sport her long hair. she too wants to make her name in something but is always confused as to wat to do. once she makes up her mind, she is an adamant girl. but the thing is she is always confused and rarely is able to decide on something... evn if its her dress...<<hehe...lolz!!!>>and for all this its kripa who helps her decide and mahi always listens to wateva kripa says because kripa's instincts are always right.

do reply guyss...

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
giggling gurl thumbnail
PART ONE.....

''shabd beta....jaldi aa jao... aaj concert haina... hume jaldi pahunchna hai waha pe..'' , Naina yelld from the bottom of the stairs.

''naina...'', a completely irritated dilip came to her closing his ears..''tum itna chilla kyou rahi ho?? concert shuru hone me abhi bhi 4 ghante baaki hai. itni jaldi pahunch ke kuch karne ko nahi hai. shabbir ne sab kuch sambhal liya hai. main abhi abhi usse baat kar chuki hu.''

naina rounded on him looking smug. ''technical support ke alawa kuch moral support bhi dena hota hai angad ko. u knw he likes us to be ther with him befor the show starts.'' she turned shaking her head. she yelld again looking up. ''SHABD!!!! KAHA KO TUM???''

shabd shouted from above..''main aa raha hu mom!!!!!!!!!! bus ye pant tho pehne do. aap mujhe ye bhi karne ke liye 2 seconds nahi di toh main bhai ke concert pe nanga jaana padega. and u noe wat wil happen then...''

''kya hoga huh??''

''Angad the rockstar ke sab female fans mujhpe fida ho jaayenge... tab bhai ka kya hoga...?? poor rockstar with no female fans..'' shabd and dilip laughed.

''shut up shabd. aur jaldi neeche aa jao. aur kapde zaroor pehen na''....naina smiled.

in 2 minutes, shabd came down sliding on the rail of the stair...
''arre beta sambhal ke...kitne baar kaha hai ki aise math khudo!!! gir gaya toh??'',naina looked at him all nerved.

shabd straightened at himself and smiled at his mom. he was wearing light blue jeans and white shirt leaving the top 2 buttons open<<the kewl look...hehe!!>>...''chill mom!!! kuch nahi hoga. pehli baar nahi kar rahi hoon. abhi tak kuch nahi hua. aur aage bhi kuch nahi hoga. agar gir jaata toh pata hai kya hua hoga??''

naina looked at him..''kya??''

''PYAAR!!!...aye haaye...'' shabd mystified.

naina smiled at him and pinched his cheeks...''bilkul apne baap pe gaya hai''

''kya bola???'' shabd and dilip looked at her.

naina became red out of embarrassment. ''chodo bhi!!! ab chalo"

naina and dilip left in their dark blue mercedes and shabd in his red sports convertible. they arrived at the stadium. they parked at the vip parking slot. shabd parked his red convertible next to a similar red convertible. he got down and looked at the number plates. his read ''SHABD 1111'' and the other one ''ANGAD 1111''. he smiled and ruffled his hair.

they got inside. and after four hours all the khannas got into the balcony to see the show. in a few seconds... the show startd...

''andekhi anjaani kya ye mohobbat hai...''...a dark figure appeared at

the middle of the stage. he turned around to enormous cheers...

after the first line he talks.
'' hey guys!!! u liked it??''

the croud screams yes.

''this is the title song of my new album KAISA YE PYAAR HAI. you have to wait for the album guys. lets get on with the show. yeh toh thodi si promo thi yaar...tum logo ko intezaar karna padega''

he sings the ''bachna e haseeno...'' from the movie HUM KISI SE KUM NAHI.

the show was a great success. after the show, they went out. shabd and angad went out to their respective cars. they got in and grinned at each other. it was 1 in the morning.
angad smiled at shabd ''chale??''
shabd looked at him ''koi shak??''

then they started racing neck to neck. neither of them losing... in 15 mins they reached a doorstep of a big cute house. they looked at each other again and jumped from the car. they ran to the door and pressed the bell.
in sometym a drowsy maid came and opened the door muttering... she opened the door and looked with her mouth open. both shouted..''MOVE MAYA!!!''...the bewildered maid jumped out of the way and the 2 duds ran upstairs and into an open room where somebody was soundly sleeping holding the blanket to the face. both yanked the bedsheet and looked at the sleeping person. in 2 seconds they wer standing with their mouth open... cuz instean of a person they wer looking at a couple of pillows.

and from the shadows somebody spoke chuckling...''toh duniya ke sabse achche pote apne dadi ko darane chahthe hai??''

''DADI!!! aap bhi na!!! humesha hamare plan ko flop banathe ho'', angad and shabd pouted as if hurt.

''achcha!!! ab chalo...is flop plan ke liye halwe khilathi hu''

shabd's eyes glinted..''halwa!!! thanks dadi...aap toh world ke best dadi hai''...he kissed dadi'd left cheek.

''angad..mere right cheek ke liye tumhara favourite choclate cake hi banaya hai maine''...dadi smiled wen and became happy.

the three then had the food and angad and shabd slept with dadi the whole nite.

....to be continued... 😊
all you guys who r reading this...pla do comment yaar...how do i knw if i am doin smthng wrong if u dont tell me...??? πŸ˜•
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i think u r indeed doing so much wrong..do yu know tht....hehe..lols..i mean...itna achcha likhna achchi baat nahi hoti...hehe...waise....mein toh kaafi impressed hoon....kaafi nahi..bahut.....lols....excellent yaar..tumhe toh patha hai ki i neva watched kyph....but u hav just done a gr8 job yaaaar.....am loving it....mujhe nahi patha tha ki tum itna achcha likh sakthi hooo......

all reading out there...plsssss comment yaaar...atleast for the amt of hardwork she has put to write this...cum on.....

luv nans
i_fida thumbnail
excellentπŸ˜ƒ i really love it, specially shabd being so naughty , mahi's confusion and dadi's part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
please continue! 😳
reema2000 thumbnail
ohmygosh... this sounds like a good upcoming ff... keep it up and continue soon! =D
sl032597 thumbnail
this is really good please continue
giggling gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

well i think u r indeed doing so much wrong..do yu know tht....hehe..lols..i mean...itna achcha likhna achchi baat nahi hoti...hehe...waise....mein toh kaafi impressed hoon....kaafi nahi..bahut.....lols....excellent yaar..tumhe toh patha hai ki i neva watched kyph....but u hav just done a gr8 job yaaaar.....am loving it....mujhe nahi patha tha ki tum itna achcha likh sakthi hooo......

all reading out there...plsssss comment yaaar...atleast for the amt of hardwork she has put to write this...cum on.....

luv nans

nan...!!! u realy scared me idiot....neways thanx dear for the comment😳
giggling gurl thumbnail
and the rest of you guys who commented too...thanx a lawwwttttt...wil b updatin soon...xpct it today itslf... πŸ˜ƒ
giggling gurl thumbnail
PART TWO...its gona be a small part... because most of you guys who are reading are not putting in a comment..

''dadi...aapko aaj hi jaana hai kya??? its not fair dadi...abhi abhi toh mujhe kuch dino ki chutti mili hai... aap jaayegi to hum kya karenge??'',, angad startd complaining the next morning.

dadi was leaving for nainital wher the khannas used to live when the boys were small. that is how they knw the sharmas because both the families were neighbours and very good family friends. once a while dadi used to go to nainital and live there somedays because it is the place where her husband was buried.

''angad beta... tumhe toh pata hai main saal me do ya teen baar jaati hoo nainital. mujhe thodi waqt tumhare dadaji ke saath bhi bitaani hai warna jab main bhi oopar jaaungi na uske paas, wo mujhse baat bhi nahi karenge..'', dadi grinned.

''DADI..!!! hum aapko miss karne ki baat kar rahe hai aur aap mazak kar rahi hai??? very bad dadi..", shabd folded his arms and shook his head.

''aarre beta....main aaungi na 5-6 days ke baad. tab tak tumhare laaakho girlfriends ke saath masti karna. theek hai??''

shabd got excited...''theek hai dadi... aapke liye lakho kya...karodo ladkiyo ke saath flirt kar saktha hu main. waise bhi...thanx dadi... u gave me a work to do while you are gone. otherwise i wud hav got bored.''

''shut up shabd'', angad half grinned at his brother.

''dadi...bhai ko bhi ek idea do na...time spent karne ke liye.. ye ladkiyo ka mamla usse sambhal nahi jayega.'', shabd leapt out of his chair and ran as angad startd chasing him.

dadi laughed and had her lugguage filled into the car. both angad and shabd dropped dadi at the airport where naina and dilip were waiting to give dadi her sent off. naina hugged dadi and whispered in her ears,
''aapko pata hai na, is baar kya karna hai?? koi galti mat karna. agar angad ko pehle se hi pata chal gaya toh, aap janti ho na kya hoga?''.. dilip nodded and smiled from behind naina.

dadi smiled and touched naina's head,''tum fikr mat karo. mujhe pata hai kya karna hai aur kaise karna hai. bas tum shagun ki taiyaariya kar do. is baar to main tumhare bahu ke saath hi waapas aaungi.''

''ye kya baat ho rahi hai saas bahu ke beech...arre hume bhi toh suna..'', shabd showed his tongue.

dadi pinched his ears,''bada badmash hota jaa raha hai..''

she kissed everyone and boarded the flight to nainital.

....do post in replys...next part wil b coming up tonite. πŸ˜›