Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baby S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG!!! I missed it!!! Atleast there was some kind of kissing...lol! Prithvi and Sanyogita's love story is beautiful and amazing, and Rajat and Mugdha made it better. Could somebody uplaod the picture of video of the kiss...? ðŸ˜ģ
Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Baby S

OMG!!! I missed it!!! Atleast there was some kind of kissing...lol! Prithvi and Sanyogita's love story is beautiful and amazing, and Rajat and Mugdha made it better. Could somebody uplaod the picture of video of the kiss...? ðŸ˜ģ

ok i will do it as soon as i can

bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: minnie2308

Yes Triv ......... no big deal....... a peck on the forehead in front of family, friends ,relatives and employees......... its OK ...........ðŸĪĒ

It 's just the conservative mind of the likes of me who cant digest such a thing happening in 12th century........... 😕......... or for that matter in 21st century.

Seems Pri-San are much ahead of our times.

The scene would have been great if shot as P/S private moment.......... but lately they have graduated from a private limited to a public unlimited ....😕

Bhuvi comes for a midnight stroll in her good old PRC forum after months n wot does she see ?? ðŸĪŠðŸ˜ĩðŸĪĢ 

I missed soooooooooo much.. Looks like I missed THE MOST WONDERFUL moment of this serial 😭 how broadminded ... how fantabulous.. how berry berry beriieeeeeeeee romantic 😍 Prithvi Raj Chauhan and Sanyogitha kiss in front of the whole world

Wowwieee !!  This should be voted as the best scene n shd win 😃 

Wish I were in 12th century 😭  hey 1 question is this Indian history ?? ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜• I am a fool ..  Shame on me.. I watched this serial for soo long and thought it was about an Indian king.. dinno this was another civilization.. They fooled me 😭 bad pepl sagars..

Wht kind of fools do they take the audience for !! ðŸ˜Ą n we are actually trying to defend every insane thing they show us.. thts wht makes it even more hopeless and pathetic ðŸ’”

Let me make a graceful exit now... 😭

rajat'n'mugdha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
THAT KISS WAS SO FULL OF PURE LOVE AND SO PRITHVI DIDNT MIND KISSING HER IN FRONT OF THE OTHERS. I WANTED RT-MC KA SUMTHG LIKE THAT BT.. LETS HOPE DV ME KUCH GUD HO. BT ABHI TOH DONO RT-MC EK FRAME ME BHI NAHI HOTE. 😭