Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

***yashu*** thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: its me tan

beautiful and utetrly impossible scene

firstly sanyo talking like that in public, secondly a kiss? in a public place ? between king nd his girlfrnd? in front of frnds, relatives and soldiers?

come on they r not even married

its so unpredictable and totally utterly  unfaithful to history, hello its india of 12th century ad.

i no,but its only a kiss on the forehead so i dont think that its that badπŸ˜†

kudiya thumbnail
wellllll kissing on forehead shows care........................it is meant for everyone...I mean between friends....and bor-sis and other relations................

so it doesn't matter...guys... πŸ˜‰
munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

πŸ˜†it is not kekta show so dont hope anything

If it would be Kekta's show then also forget ki Sanyogita would marry Prithvi, and even if they would marry then they would have got divorced soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But yeah, if Ashish Patel (the director of kk in past) would be then, then it could be sure to see lots of romantic scenes.
munyr123 thumbnail

sagar present there story in beautiful way i mean prithvi sanyogita love story is so pure so sacred that u feel connected to there love story
and today i was like omg prithvi kiss sanyogita infront of his friends ,samar and his army

That's true ! True and pure love is sacred always...
munyr123 thumbnail

ya tan that why i was omg he kissed sanyogita infront of his frnds , samar and whole army i mean at that time couple dont hold hands infront of other and they kiss

That seems to be not have happend but it was good to watch ! Btw Prithvi Sanyo are now in this stage that they are bold, determined and Sure about their feelings for each other. But still infront of friends and soldiers...its blooper
Pen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munyr123

That seems to be not have happend but it was good to watch ! Btw Prithvi Sanyo are now in this stage that they are bold, determined and Sure about their feelings for each other. But still infront of friends and soldiers...its blooper

you also right  it is blooper
minnie2308 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie3143

same....here.. i found it kind of.......

OMG .......... really? Prithvi kissed Sanyo.......... in front of  an audience😑......

Doesn't sound impressive at allπŸ€’πŸ˜•

Yaar..whats the big fuss about? So he kissed her forehead..big deal..they are going to get married and are devoted to each other so a quick kiss on the forehead is shown as strenghtening their love in front of his friends.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hehe 1 time in prc there was some kind of kiss πŸ˜‰

yeah!!!! tht kiss was a real kissπŸ˜‰ & i love dthe sweet way in which sanyo put tht tilak of her blood on prithvi's forehead !!😳😳

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

FOLKS!! i am loving this anas & sheetal pair soooooooooooooooooooo much !!!πŸ˜›

now it seems both are comfy with each other !!πŸ˜›

on tht day on sbs they both were looking sooooooooooooo cute together!!!😳

Edited by sita11 - 16 years ago