Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deek thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yer she brill actress, she did great job in Reth. She very pretty also, wish she had taken on bani in Kasam se!!
Ohhhhh well what can u do!
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If she cudn't commit herself to the show, then I shud thank her. In my opinion, Gurdeep is the best replacement for Bani's character. 😃

Thanx for the article.

shopgirl1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaviMalhotra69

Anyways, she's a brilliant actress 👍🏼

anyways JJ....whom do u "not" find brilliant ???...isn't ur "thumb" tired ???...looks like the poor emoticon...is fedup tho...cos u hv not used but "misued: it a lot :)

shopgirl1 thumbnail
thnks 4 sharing the article...n yes she looks better thn the current 1...n a far better replacement...but :(
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopgirl1

anyways JJ....whom do u "not" find brilliant ???...isn't ur "thumb" tired ???...looks like the poor emoticon...is fedup tho...cos u hv not used but "misued: it a lot :)

JJ? 😕  Oh, that's me! 😆

You're my "friend" and so I must make you aware of the fact that your post is not particularly relevent to the topic - it kinda focusses on yours truly instead 😳 ... and so the mods could end up getting angry (kinda like this --> 😡 ) if you keep doing that 😳

As for who I don't find brilliant... I'd say the current actress that is paired with the dude that I keep nominating to play the dynamic role of the character Stevie. She's good, but not "brilliant".

Anyways, Deepa ji did a wonderful job in taking over the role of Jiya, and so I had no choice to write nice things for her 😊  Deepa ji managed to give the character of Jiya something of a more powerful and firey side ... and in my opinion, that was a good thing! 👍🏼  In the same way, I'm sure that she would have been able to do a similar thing with Bani also.

Deepa ji has definitely proved that she can add power to a character... and so a definate thumbs up from me! 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

God bless.