Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_106 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Nisha i just read all 3 parts after reading your FF im so happy although the hitler πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i still evil with anita and the family ROKA are together and they will make Raunak say sorry right?
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Go Drishti yayyyyy lolz atleast theyve got sum 1 2 support them
& yh to help Robbie robbies freind i think 2 should be
Prem from Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil
It would be so kul lolz
After all it is ure FF so u decide
Gr8 job and awesome FF lol update the nxt part soon cnt w8 2 read it
πŸ‘

What can I say? Um....thank you so much and I'm glad that you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Nisha
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Part – Four - Robbie's friend makes his Entry in his house as Dr. Rahul to help Kasturi and Robbie with their problems.

Robbie hugged Drishti than Kasturi also hugged her saying "Thank-You Drishti"

Drishti: No more "Thank-you" or "Sorry" after-all we are good friends that relatives

Kasturi: Correct Drishti… No more "thank-you" or "sorry" cause from now on it's Raunak, who is going to say sorry to us…

Robbie: Yes! Kasturi! It's Raunak, who is going to pay for all his bad deeds, but we still need more help and I know who else can help us, who also hates Raunak since mid-school

Kasturi: Who?

Robbie: Just wait few seconds more (young, dashing guy sits in his car – looks out the window and remembers his good time with his friends and family members afterwards, takes out his wallet and looks at his girlfriends picture and kisses it).

Drishti: Come' on, Juju (Drishti is tired of waiting for her Juju's special friend even Kasturi) I can't wait any longer

Kasturi: Same here

Robbie looked at Kasturi and Drishti, who were tired of waiting for his special friend. Robbie looked at them again than out the window and sees a car parked in-front the building.

Robbie: Hey guys….your, wait is done (the handsome guy comes in and hugs Robbie and it's none other than Prem from Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil). Guys meet my friend – Prem from mid-school and high school.

Kasturi: Nice to meet you – Prem (Kasturi shakes Prem's hand than introduce her sister Drishti to him. Drishti almost jumped him because he is none other than Heer's boyfriend)

Drishti: Not fair

Kasturi: What?

Drishti: Not fair that Heer didn't tell me that Prem Juju was coming or else I would have brought some flowers.

Prem looked at Drishti and figure out that she is Heer's best friend, who she walks about half of the time in her e-mails or on the phone. "Nice to meet you Drishti and Heer doesn't know that I'm coming cause, I wanted to give her a surprise so keep your mouth shut"

Drishti: No problem Juju

Robbie: Is everyone done with their introduction?

Prem – Kasturi – Drishti: Yes

Robbie: Than let's get back to the topic

Prem: What topic?

Kasturi: We were earlier talking about how to teach Raunak a lesion not to mess with true love.

Prem: oh I see! Raunak is giving you guys' hard time, that's why Robbie called me from America.

Robbie: Yes Prem and I know that you are the only one who can help us. Please Prem

Prem: Come' on Robbie you don't have to say please cause I'm always there for you after all you are like my brother and brothers don't say please in-fact they order us…………understood. (Prem and Robbie hugged each other again)

Kasturi: Robbie, are you alright? (Robbie was crying when he hugged Prem because he remembered how he treated Raunak like his brother, but what he did was totally wrong and needs to be taught that money isn't everything in life)

For few seconds, Robbie and Kasturi do some eye talking than get back with "Plan B" and "Plan B" is that Prem enter in Sabharwal house as Raunak's doctor hired by Kasturi and Robbie. Even Prem thinks this idea might work and if it doesn't than they have "Plan C" in action.

All four of them, put their hands on top of each other than let's go up in the air. Afterwards Kasturi and Drishti go shopping while Prem and Robbie talk about their school times and each topic would bring back good memories. After few seconds Prem leaves and Robbie gets back to his rehearsal for his up-coming concert in Simla.

Never seven in the evening, Kasturi returns from shopping with whole bunch of bags and in each bag were something for her and Robbie Sir.

Kasturi was handing her room when Nandani calls her and informs her that some Doctor Rahul (Hey guys – Dr. Rahul is Prem, Robbie's friend) is here to meet you….

Kasturi: Dr. Rahul (Kasturi got confused for a minute but when she saw Dr. Rahul's face realizes that he is none other than Prem) Kasturi greets him with a smile than leads him to her room along with Raunak's parents, Robbie's parents, and Massi-ji.

Devika: Kasturi, what's going on? Why did you call us to your room when we could have discuses this in the family room?

Kasturi: I know Mummy-Ji, we can discuses this in the family room, but I didn't want Raunak to hear about his case that I discussed with Dr. Rahul few days ago and what Dr. Rahul told me, it's important that you guys know too.

Robbie's father: oh I see now

Massi-Ji: So Dr. Rahul, what did actually happen to Raunak?

Dr. Rahul: In these type of case we recommend that family should be around the (palatine) – sp), but in Raunak's case its opposite?

Raunak's father: What do you mean?

Dr. Rahul: I mean to say its better that his wife isn't around him 24hrs cause I want Raunak to feel like that nobody cares for him and in this process Raunak will start feeling that nobody loves him. And during this process it will help him get back his memory and also Ms. Kasturi, was there a moment in your guys marriage were you guys might have fought and that might have turned into separation.

Kasturi: Yes there was a-moment like that…

Dr. Rahul: Great! This is kindly help a lot to make Raunak feel that you don't love him, but you are stuck with him and for sure he will get his memory back.

Robbie's mother: Doctor, how long does Kasturi have to stay away from Raunak?

Dr. Rahul: Ms. Kasturi you haven't told your family about how long you have to stay away from Raunak?

Kasturi: I totally forgot, but thank you for reminding me.

Soon as Dr. Rahul leaves Robbie comes in with a smile on his face, but also with a worried look if his family members find out that he is playing with their emotions, but Raunak also didn't leave any choices for him, but to do this with him.

Everyone gathered for dinner, but Robbie skipped his meals and went straight to bed with informing anyone. Soon as everyone fell asleep, Kasturi walked over to Robbie's room and checked on him. Unluckily Robbie had a fever so Kasturi stayed behind and token care of him. At the same time, she didn't give a heck in what the family might think after-all she is Robbie's wife and her duty calls her to take care of her husband.

Entire night Kasturi stayed on Robbie's side even fell asleep beside Robbie on his bed while reading her novel, but at the same time she had a dream where she was screaming and screaming for help, but nobody was coming than she saw a huge house with many people dressed in white. Kasturi walks slowly up to the death body and before she could see the face everything turned black and she was looking at somebody's picture….even holding it tight also you could hear many people laughing at her....

I think I'll stop here leaving you hanged off by Kasturi's dream and also you will love Prem's role and if there is Prem than there is Heer also and Preet his cute brother. I couldn't leave him out because I love Preet a-lot.

😳

Nisha

Edited by Nisha_106 - 16 years ago
sweet_dreams22 thumbnail
oh no!!what hppened anything happened to robbie!! πŸ˜• noooooooooooooooooooo!!!if anything happens to robbie i think sumthing will happen to me 4 sure!!!! 😭 😭 anyways what can i say....exellent part!!!luv the way u described kas's dream wicked!! πŸ˜ƒ nd its soo sweet of kas to stay wid R so chweet!!well done πŸ‘
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_dreams22

oh no!!what hppened anything happened to robbie!! πŸ˜• noooooooooooooooooooo!!!if anything happens to robbie i think sumthing will happen to me 4 sure!!!! 😭 😭 anyways what can i say....exellent part!!!luv the way u described kas's dream wicked!! πŸ˜ƒ nd its soo sweet of kas to stay wid R so chweet!!well done πŸ‘

Thank-you,

I'm glad that you liked it 😳

Nisha
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ff... jus caught up wid it.. cnt wait to read da nxt part.... awwwww prem is tooo cute n cnt wait for preet's scene, i love him, hes tooooo adorable
Sapna_23 thumbnail
πŸ‘ Wow 😳 Mindblowing....Keep up the good work πŸ‘

Sapna
AnjaliThapar thumbnail
πŸ˜› Hey; I finally caught up with your fan-fic and it's mindblowing and keep up the good work. πŸ˜ƒ

Anjali
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail
Same here I finally caught up with your fan-fic and its mindblowing 😳
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

awesome ff... jus caught up wid it.. cnt wait to read da nxt part.... awwwww prem is tooo cute n cnt wait for preet's scene, i love him, hes tooooo adorable

Thank you so much Nehagupta and I promise nothing will happen to Robbie, but i'm not sure of Kasturi πŸ˜‰.

Nisha
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapna_23

πŸ‘ Wow 😳 Mindblowing....Keep up the good work πŸ‘

Sapna

Thanks Sapna and I'm glad that you liked it πŸ˜›

Nisha