Main Jahaan Rahoon - P 7 / Pg 12 Ka Preet

Nisha_106 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
What's sup guys? I'm kinda shy, but this is my first fan-fic and its about the current issue happening in Kasturi - were Robbie and Kasturi are separated by Ranuak's fake illness, but in my fan-fic, starts off were Robbie learns about Ranuak's illness and he claims that Kasturi is his legal wife and no-body can separate her from him cause Robbie is living for Kasturi and Kasturi is living for Robbie so in this case both Robbie and Kasturi teams up in bringing out Ranuak's truth in-front of their family, but in this journey they face many problems in their life but still they are together and no-body can separate them from one another.

😳              

I hope you guys didn't get board of my fan-fic summary cause I am not experienced πŸ˜” like you guys, but I promise that I will try my best in winning your guys heart even if I have beg for your guys support in a friendly way cause everyone have their own point-of-view and I respect them with full heart anyway guys its getting late so catch you guys later and please do comment in my first try in winning your guys heart in a positive way. 😊 Also friends please forgive me if there is any spelling mistake cause I'm nervous in sharing my ideas cause I'm not sure if anyone will like it.

Anyways catch you guys later πŸ˜³.

Nisha  

Edited by Nisha_106 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nrasheed thumbnail

hiya nisha, welcome to the kasturi forum and i cant think of a better way to get to know you then through your fanfic, sounds very interesting and really look forward to your story. please update soon and hope you have a blast here.

robina

Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrasheed

hiya nisha, welcome to the kasturi forum and i cant think of a better way to get to know you then through your fanfic, sounds very interesting and really look forward to your story. please update soon and hope you have a blast here.

robina

Thank You Robina even I hope that I have a blast over here and I will post the character summary and video mix along with it by tomorrow once I'm back from school and yeah I didn't know a better way than introducing myself through this fan-fic cause I wanted to share my ideas that I wish it happened or going to happen in Kasturi anyways talk to you later on

Bye

Nisha

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha....welcome to Kasturi section πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

The summary is great.....is something we all have wanted to see happen in the serial......RoKa teaming up together against Raunak 😳 😳 😳

Dont feel nervous....youll be fine
Waiting for the first part πŸ˜ƒ

Kay
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey nishi Wellcome dear 😳

one more FF πŸ˜† aaj kal yee section FF se bhara hai πŸ˜† Sound interesting i love to read ur FF..so kab kar rahi ho First part post?? πŸ˜›

Am waiting baby πŸ˜›

Manpreet

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heyyy NishaaaπŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to the forum.... Off late all FFs started on their own stories and backgrounds and except for the characters Robbie and Kasturi everything is different in the FFsπŸ˜†.... Only ur FF has the present story track and So this is a welcome change for me to read and can actually relate to this FF more.

Looved the starting, So do continue soooonπŸ˜ƒ....

Krishi

Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

Hey Nisha....welcome to Kasturi section πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

The summary is great.....is something we all have wanted to see happen in the serial......RoKa teaming up together against Raunak 😳 😳 😳

Dont feel nervous....youll be fine
Waiting for the first part πŸ˜ƒ

Kay

Thank You; I know everyone over here is waiting for Robbie and Kasturi to team up against Raunak and that's how I got my idea during my computer class anyways thank you again for building up my confident, but I am still nervous πŸ˜• about posting my ideas through a fan-fic, but at the same time I was told to open up and get involved in friendly actives without being shy so I thought of giving this a try.

Thanks

Nisha
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahib29

Hey nishi Wellcome dear 😳

one more FF πŸ˜† aaj kal yee section FF se bhara hai πŸ˜† Sound interesting i love to read ur FF..so kab kar rahi ho First part post?? πŸ˜›

Am waiting baby πŸ˜›

Manpreet

Thank You Manpreet

Nisha
Nisha_106 thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

Heyyy NishaaaπŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to the forum.... Off late all FFs started on their own stories and backgrounds and except for the characters Robbie and Kasturi everything is different in the FFsπŸ˜†.... Only ur FF has the present story track and So this is a welcome change for me to read and can actually relate to this FF more.

Looved the starting, So do continue soooonπŸ˜ƒ....

Krishi

Thank - You Krishi

And I'm glad that you liked my idea and I promise not to let anyone down even though I'm still nervous πŸ˜•.

Apnki Nisha

Nisha_106 thumbnail

Firstly, first: I would like to thank Sapna_23 for giving me some ideas and also to all the people, who replied back and helping me build up my courage even though I'm still nervous anyways here is a small video mix or you could say a mini title song for my fan-fic and also here is the character sketch of the main protagonists.

Character Sketch of Robbie and Kasturi (since all the characters are same from the show)

Robbie Sabharwal (Karan Patel)

He is a successful super rock-star who is very arrogant & is sued to always having his way. A complete brat, he, doesn't believes in love. He is very attached to his mother Devika Sabharwal & childhood friend Raunak. Initially he use to hate Kasturi but gradually he deeply falls in love with her. He hates Raunak for marrying Kasturi. He proposes Kasturi on Raunak's Chautha.

Kasturi Chawla (Shubhangi Atre)

Born in a middle class Punjabi family, Kasturi is a graduate. She is bright, intelligent, chirpy, and bubbly & loves to have Puchkas in Koral Bagh right on the street. She is a girl who finds happiness even in smallest & simplest of things. She is also an ambitious person in life but does not forget her traditions. To get money for her father's treatment she starts working at Sabharwal Company as Robbie's secretary with whom she falls in love but marries Raunak. She marries Robbie to take revenge as she thinks he killed Raunak but falls for him.

Main Jahaan Rahoon - Title Song

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pMa7MKi6B4Y[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Nisha_106 - 15 years ago