Thank You FF Writers!

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Nope, not those Destructives (i'm giving them gaalis here). they are a daag on the whole concept of creativity! They are useless too.🤢

Anyways, but you have read the title right. I would like to thank our beautiful FF writers of this section. Although some brilliant writers have left this place and don't write here anymore and that had made this place very dull but then there are so many others who are still here and keeping this forum going.

I do miss MT, Armana, sometimes Sangs di, and many more writers i can't remember but never the less the writers who are still giving us the brilliant FF's here even with no inspirations (i know how hard it is when your true inspiration is lost somewhere because as i writer i have lost mine...the true JB for me has always been RK and PD) you have still written such amazing FF and still are writing.

I just request the old writers and the new ones to keep providing us with such great work and that way we can still visit this forum. I know i still visit it because of such great writers here!

Thank You So much once again!

My little gift to you:

Rooj

PS: if Mods feel this topic is irrelevant then they can close it, i'll go somewhere else then.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rooj,

I completely agree with you each and every ff writer in the forum simply rocks.Each and everyone of them always bring something new and amazing.I thank you all the writers for sharing such amazing ff with all of us here. 👏

preet 😳
Twinkle20 thumbnail
I agree as well rooj... 😃 So true...Our awesome FF writers are keeping this place so much alive...Thanks to every single writer in the KS section... 👏

JB (RK/PD) rocks despite storylines... 😳
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very true, I'm hooked to the FFs more than KS itself. FF writers are doing amazing job, entertaining and cheering us up. Thank you, thanks a lot guys......
j&b84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u rooj, this forum is alive only cause of ff writer cause they write some amazing story for ff even which tt idiot creative can come close to it..

i want to special thk u sabji didi, shoba didi, sam, ranjana rrj, piku, abhilashasharma,taz234 and tintiny for there amazing ffs they wrote still nw and still writing, many other writer which names i can't remember right nw all are very gd writer

preeti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely true.....this is what is keeping this forum alive and kicking........ 👏 👏 👏

Thanks so much to all the FF writers who provide us entertainment through their writings.... 👏 👏
otherwise their is no reason to come to this forum 😭 😭

Thanks once again!!!!!!
k12345 thumbnail
Thanks for starting this thread. I thank all the writers for writing such nice stories.
hipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree.....I dont watch KS anymore.....I only visit this site for the wonderful FFs that r written by everyone.

A BIG thank you to u'll............keep up the good work

Harpreet
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi thanx rooj for the topic...the ff writers in this forum really keep us going even when the ks track is changed like now...we all miss prachi as bani but al least in the ff's we can think of bani as her.

a big 👍🏼 to all of u guys & girls

keep up the great work!
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
completely agree with you rooj!we have ff writers that are simply fantabulous!!! 👏 those destructives should really learn from them!!! 😡 thank you to all the writers carry on writing...you are what keep this forum alive cos you show us what JB could have been like!