Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Very well said rooj....I really appreciate all the ff writers for still having the stamina and energy to write the stories in spite of lack of comments and an inspiration. more so when they have a personal life and I realize it even more when I can't imagine a story πŸ˜• as well forget about writing it anytime.... So a big round of applause πŸ‘ πŸ‘ to all those wonderful writers out there named and unnamed ones !

Swathi
sabsj thumbnail

Thanks Rooj for starting a thread on this topic, much appreciated. πŸ‘

Thanks Mods for giving us an opportunity to post our views on this subject and to thank our readers both vocal and silent for their constant support.πŸ˜›

This forum definitely showcases the work of very talented writers, each have their own unique style and kudos to each and everyone of them for the brilliant fanfics they write. πŸ‘

Edited by sabsj - 16 years ago
simz99 thumbnail
Could not agree more...cheers to the FF writers..actually Saby coz her's is the only one I read 😳 for writing so beautifully πŸ‘
Only reason I visit the forum now...
lenmed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi all agree too. but some times we do not get feednback and that also lets us down. 😭

I for one don't receive that many comments, and feel dejected.

Simz99 - pse read others too, I am sure you will love them. 😭 There are some terrific budding authors out there.

PS can someone tell me what will we do when KS finishes. 😭

cheers
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lenmed

PS can someone tell me what will we do when KS finishes. 😭

This is another reason why I don't want KS to end.....I will miss this forum and FFs 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­.....I did ask Henna about this long time back and she said the writers can post their stories in Fan Fiction site or something like that....

Edited by niruba - 16 years ago
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup once the show is over, the forum stays open for 3 months (i think) then is shut down and all the FFs are tranferred to the Writers/ Fan fic section 😊

So you can keep Jai and Bani alive even after the show has finished.

Cuming to the great topic!

Admittedly i dnt read FFs - i dnt have the time, but whenever i am ill or terribly bored, i do get shocked and amazed, the writing is awesume!

Thanks to everyone here actually, even the non-writers, the comments encourage many to continue writing.. even a simple Thanks and a cute-sa smiley goes a long way πŸ˜ƒ
Henna x
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot Rooj for the topic. I would also like to thank each ane every Ffw riter over here for the wonderful stories they weave out and the way they keep on entertaining us day after day. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I have read so many amazing FFs over here and enjoyed them to the fullest.

As for me writing FFs, I am not basically a writer, but I have enjoyed writing the ones that I have written. And THANKS to everyone for their wonderful and encouraging comments and PMs. πŸ˜›

Best wishes everyone! 😊
sparkling_gems thumbnail

I always wanna open a thread on same subject line... but was afraid of breaking rules of IF so never dared to do so .. but here seeing i cant help myself to share my views.. i often see the section buzzing with lots FFs and since i was never into KS (infact any K serial), I never bothered much (guess my bad luck coz I missed really beautiful FFs of earlier days esp MT.. heard a lott about her… wish could get a chance to know her).

But then one day I was getting bored and thought to try my hands in FFs on KS Section
and I was suggested few names like Sabby, Shobzz and must say I dint regret for a single day to get myself into it.. these days reading FFs on KS section is my fav pastime activity… I love esp Sabby, Shobzz, Harvs, I m really surprised to see Guli's writing capacity .. I think she is on verge of completing her 50th FF .. hope she will be able to do it soon. (sorry since i m new here so dont know many of the writers here.. i still get to know many of you.)

Don't know if thank you is a enough word for reciprocating my feelings for you for what I feel for you but then I cant find any word else..

So accept a big THANK YOU from me

You guys are the only reason that I keep visiting this section…

Edited by gaurifan - 16 years ago
tina28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Totally agree with u rooj, this forum is alive only cause of ff writers.I personally like to thank all the writers........ there's always some amazing stories ......i really can pass my time when I am bored. πŸ˜›
Regards & Best Wishes To All
klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Rooj for this appreciation thread.
i lost the inspiration like you ,long back to continue but Fans of Sapne Sajan ke and 'when Jai met Bani', few in number ,their comments and interest on SSK motivated me to continue writing ,even though i updated even slower than a snail πŸ˜†
would also like to thank the silent readers / fans quite numerous nd the PM ones .Thanks for being patient and still keeping your interest in SSK after long .

Klue
Edited by klueless - 16 years ago