hey

juz read ur ff

2222 guddddddddd n very interesting yaar 😃 😃

cont super soooonnnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru
eternal thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

saara and i are glad you liked it dear, thank you...

Originally posted by: meghap90

👏 plz continue soon... want to find out the rest of the story behind why kripa hates angad soo much!!!!

just did dear....dont worry you will soon find out why Kripa hates Angad so much although at once in her life he was her everything...

Originally posted by: freezinme

awesome parts 👏 👏 👏
but plzzz concentrate on other pairs also 😳 😳
really luvin this ff 😳
do continue soooon

thanx dear, Saara and i are glad you enjoyed it....don't worry after this flashback is over Sumeet and Kumkum along with Armaan and riddhima will have equal share parts....just had to reveal ak's truth before love blossoms....thanx again...

Originally posted by: kvn1983

thanks for the update its really a nice one please continue it soon

Beauty is to see not to Touch....
Friendship is to make not to Break....
What comes & goes is called Trend....
the one who stays forever is called a FRIEND.

thanx dear, oh wow wonderful poem dear that is very true...thank you very much for your comment and the poem👏

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

nice part..... 👏 bt suspenseful n emotional toooo .......plzzzzzzzz post soon next part.......

thanx a lot dear....hehe im sorry im more of a suspensful writer, and the emotional stuff is by saara...heheh...yup and thanx again for the comment and for enjoying the ff

Originally posted by: 2113

pls pls can u pm me wen u update next! it was great..keep it up!

of course will pm you right after all these comments are replied to😉 and thank you for the comment and reading the ff😉

Originally posted by: meow23

👏 plzzz contd want 2 noe d secret...... plzz pm me nxt tym u update... waitng 4 d nxt prt.. update soonn 😊 😊

thanx dear, will continue in a bit...thank you so much for the comment on Saara and my behalf...will pm you in a bit...yeap will do, thank you😳

Originally posted by: kvn1983

please update it

Zindgi k aasaman k chand ho aap hamare liye,
aapse hi to roshan hamari ratein hain.
wo chand to amawas ko rooth jata hai,
per aap to hamesha poornima k chand se nazar aatain hai.

am just about to dear...wah wah wah...wonderful poem again dear...lovely poem👏👏

Originally posted by: mahi4u

hey

juz read ur ff

2222 guddddddddd n very interesting yaar 😃 😃

cont super soooonnnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru

thanx dear, saara and i are glad you like it....its all because of saara, she had a wonderful idea and decided on writing....will do and thanx again mahru😛

thank you everyone for the wonderful comments, will post in less than 5 or so minutes..thanx again - sukhi😳

eternal thumbnail

Chapter 6: Flashback Continuation:

"Angad, dad can't just leave me like that! How can he think I will be okay without him? What about mom and me? Angad? He…he can NOT just ….leave…me…like…that!" Kripa spoke through her sobs; completely shattered and distraught. "Kripa, calm down sweetie, everything will be okay, and you know bade papa would never want to see you crying like this, he would want for you to be happy; don't waste your tears hun, be happy; that is what he would want" Angad replied to her heart wrenching tears.

Both stayed in one another's arms for moments, allowing the pain of loosing a loved one to disappear but things were not working out how Angad believed they would. Days were going by but Kripa had refused to eat, all her appetite had disappeared with the death of her father; the happiness gone, the smile lost in defeat and the tears that stared hidden in the eye, and her eyes full of blankness; she had lost the race against life her father had lived he had lost and with him Kripa had lost it.

"Kripa, where are you?" Angad barged into Kripa's room hoping to find her smiling at him, or at least angry at him for running into her room without knocking and especially early in the morning where she possibly could have just taken a shower. Instead, there she was sitting on her bed, against the headboard. Her knees pushed up against her chest where her face rested tired, dull and lifeless. Seeing her in that condition sucked all the happiness away from Angad's face, here he was after four months trying to save her from the depression instead he was loosing her into everything. He frowned, and allowed the anger to cross over him; he rushed towards her, grabbed her by the arm roughly and smacked her across the face. She gazed up at him with furious eyes, tears forcing themselves down her eyes, "What the hell is your problem, Kripa? Bade Papa, did not want you crying over his death like this, he wanted for his only daughter to be happy, but how could you think…you know I thought that you would be strong because you know he is in a better place watching out on you but instead your adding to Badi mom's pain, can't you once try to be her comforter, when was the last time you talked to your mother? Have you seen the condition she is in; do you know how broken she is, she needs her daughter to be with her in this time, she lost her husband, damn it Kripa, they loved one another for the past 25 years, lived through all the horrible and pleasant moments. Can't you be with your mother now?…" Angad shouted at her in fury.

Kripa glanced at him, let loose of herself and walked downstairs finding Gayatri sitting alone in a dark corner; she hesitated at first, and finally made a decision. She flipped the lights on and walked near Gayatri pulling her into a tight hug whispering, "Mama, Papa will be fine, don't worry he is somewhere better where he watches us daily, more than he could ever think so!" Kripa's soothed voice after months made the silent tears in Gayatri's heart spill. For hours both lay in one another's arms, relaxed and comforted. It felt as though Suryaban was sitting in that very room cuddling them and assuring them he was fine and still loved them more than anything.

That day not only did they feel peace, but their family united; Angad watched around the corner smiling, Kripa was back and he couldn't be happier. Smiling he walked near them and pulled them into a bear hug against his chest, placing soft kisses on both of their heads. "thank you beta, thank you so much!" Gayatri's muffled voice rang through his ears, Angad just smiled and pulled her into a tight hug, "I love you mom!" Kripa smiled at him as Gayatri pulled his cheeks and kissed him on the forehead lightly.

Another month later, everything was normal, completely fine nothing had gone wrong and with the truth knowing Suryaban was watching over them continuously, life for Gayatri and Kripa was full of happiness a lot with the help of Angad. However, as normal Angad walked into Kripa's room early in the morning around 8ish when she had just walked out of the bathroom.

"Kripaaa!" Angad screamed rushing in, but then froze immediately after seeing the sight before him. "Maar daala, hai allah kinni soni laag rahiye hai, sachi yaar, tussi ta kamaal kar deta!" [she killed me, God, how beautiful you look, seriously, you did awesome!] Kripa turned around and blushed furiously, she looked at herself in the mirror and frowned, she was supposed to surprise him instead he barged in and ruined the surprise.

"My God Kripa, you and in a sari!!!! What are you trying to do, your going to kill me with your looks and beauty!" Angad whistled; Kripa looked down crimson red.

"Angad!"

"ha kaho Kripa, main bhi bekaarar ho raha hoon tumhe aise dekh kar, ek minute tumhare yahaan kuch laga hai!" angad said moving forward, while Kripa stood baffled, what was on her face? That was when he kissed her on the cheek before she started slapping him. "Get away from me Angad! Wait no, come here!" she said smiling.

Angad looked at her startled, "sure, babe!"

"Happy 1 year anniversary, boy friend! Kripa smiled looking at him; "and your coming with me to dinner!" Angad pulled her into a hug and handed something from behind his back; a gift wrapped in light pink and blue wrapping paper. "This is for you, Happy Anniversary Girlfriend!" Kripa blushed and opened the box slightly, revealing a gorgeous jewelry box; her breathing became rapid, this was it she thought.

Her fingers itched to open the box but she pushed it towards Angad, "wont you open this for me?" Angad smirked, "of course!" As he did, the box revealed a gorgeous 3 karate ring, covered in white diamond, with the initials 'AK' in the center. As Kripa stared amazed, Angad kneeled down, "Kripa, over the years you and I have become very close, I don't know what I would have done when you helped me get a date, whenever I needed someone to talk to and the last 1 year I realized I loved you, I can't live without you, if we were ever to separate, God forbid, I would be 'suffocatin' without you I'm good as nothing, so the love of my life, my best friend, my love, my life and my everything, will you marry me, and give me the right to be known as Mr. Angad Kripa Khanna, Mrs. Kripa Angad Khanna's husband?"

Silent tears rushed down Kripa's eyes, a giant beam smile appeared on her face as she slowly mouthed the words, "yes!"

End of flashback:

"Knock Knock!" Kripa looked up startled by the sudden noise; she opened the door with slightly red eyes and gasped. She turned to the side hiding her face, before Angad could see her tears; unfortunately he hadn't missed a thing, his heart beat increased but all he said was, "Hurry up and get downstairs, dadi is calling us for something important to be discussed with us! She doesn't have all day and neither do I, 'your highness'!"

Kripa avoided his gaze and followed him downstairs where all the others sat, besides Sumeet, Kumkum, Armaan and Riddhima. "Angad go and get the others as well, this is relevant to everyone!" Dadi called towards angad who nodded at once and disappeared while Kripa sat with her head in Dadi's lap silently crying; the others walked in and noticed the scene, but sat down silently.

Kripa sat up as dadi spoke, "Armaan and Riddhima, Sumeet and Kumkum, Angad and Kripa, your parents and I have decided to get both of you married in the order I said!" Armaan, Riddhima, Sumeet and Kumkum, got up screaming, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" where as Angad and Kripa sat there silently….

To be continued…marriage proposals is it a joke? And guys I would like for all of you to know Saara has left for India just yesterday and she wont be able to update no more, so I'll be finishing up the ff for her which has many more parts, but I would like for all the credit to go to Saara as she had the idea im just writing it down…thank you… - sukhi

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I m d 1st one 2 comment...lol..
OMG,wat a lovely part....soooo romantic...i guess y angad n kripa hav changd!!newaz,wen ll AR b together...hope dey too cum closer...plzzzzzzzzz continue soon...
luv
*vini*
Edited by coolvini4u - 15 years ago
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great part.. i wonder what changed between AK.. hope the AR and SK get together.. continue soon..    👏
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really an awwsome update thanks for the update please continue it soon.

"Teri yaad se rishta kal bhi tha
teri yaad se rishta aaj bhi hai,,
Dil apna dukhta kal bhi tha
dil ye udaas aaj bhi hai,,
Jo pyar hum tum karte they
woh pyar to zinda aaj bhi hai,,
Hum bichad gaye is doori mein
tum door ho majboori mein,,
Kabhi waqt mile to chala ana
khula dil ka darwaza aaj bhi hai,,
Na sataao, na tadpaao….. .
na mehfil mein yu tanha chodo,
Teri yaad me jaage kal bhi they,
teri yaad me jaage aaj bhi hain……"
Edited by kvn1983 - 15 years ago
sweet honey thumbnail
hey..awsome prt ....wonda wah made a-k chnge....is dadi jokin o wa bouh der marriges???
plz cont soon 😃
hyperash thumbnail
heyy
juss read the ff...wow...an amazin concept...n verrry beautifully written...keep it up...cant wait to find out y did AK change...what happend?? plzz doo update sooonnn...n if u dnt mind...cud u plzz pm me once u updatee..thank uuu
luvs aashna 😊
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for continuing 😛
aaw AK's story was really cute 😳 😉
loved simplay fab part😳
do cont soon 😃
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ak's story was touchng n 222 gud.... an amzng, sweet little romantic prt.... really luvd it.. thnx 4 d pm.. update soonn 😊