thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
After many many days i saw something in the show which had the potential of linking us to Shekhar's past.

Shekhar says, "Ammo kisi kay chalay janay say rishtay nahi badal jatay..." that expression on his face, that sadness in his eyes which clearly revealed he felt every word he said, with the pain getting unbearable with every word ... Look at his expression below ....

And the way ammo said, "yeh tum keh rahay ho doctor ... tum ... tum tu janay ka dard samajhtay ho na...." these words revealed a hidden past which will link us to his background and a stroy which he is hiding all along. and the espression on his face when ammo said that ... that sudden surprise, confusion, and then a dead silence in his eyes .... here are some pics below ...

and the way he turned his face away to avoid any eye-contact with ammo, surely gave away many things!!! there is definitely a past which Shekhar is not soo happy about and must have hurt him badly ...

I am wondering, who has he lost ... was it someone he had loved earlier? Did he have a girlfriend or a wife in the past??? only time will tell i guess...

What do u think friends????? am i reading too much between the lines, or do u feel the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kashish I was thinking in the samelines The way he was hiding his tear I am sure he loved some one or he lost someone whom he loved very dearly !! I am feeling it has something to do with his GF ormaybe almost wudbe wife.. I hope he is not DPS part II in the making who lost his first wife...
And the way Ammu asked him point blank weither he is in love with Rohini !! Why wud she ask coz of his repeated concern abt Rohini being a good girl I gues!!!
thesaint148 thumbnail
yeah shanti, ammo question was very blunt and the way shekhar did not even reply to her and avoided eye-contact and just left was a clear indication something is along those lines!!!

Yar to be frank, i dont care if he is DPS part 2, only if he gets more role in the show and more meat to his character!!!
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
The one he has lost must have been his mom. He seems to have nobody. 😭
Like the way he said to rohini that at least somebody likes me. 😳
Shekhar seems to be an introvert lacking in major self confidence.
iam yet to see the scene you mentioned kashish but liked the way shekhar was fishing for compliments from rohini. 😳
Sometimes he can be very direct.
😳   
Someday shekhar is going to run away like jassi and come back with a makeover like jassi πŸ˜†
thesaint148 thumbnail
yeah Rekha, he does get very blunt especially in front of Rohini just to get some compliments ... but to be frank, i feel he tries all this just to know how she feels for him ... he just wants to know if she likes him and rohini is hiding it well.

And yeah, Shekhar's makeover is a definite prospect ... and its going to be pretty exciting ... and then we can call this show, "Shekhar jaisa koee nahi" .... hehehhehehπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by thesaint148 - 16 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha30272

The one he has lost must have been his mom. He seems to have nobody. 😭

😳   
Someday shekhar is going to run away like jassi and come back with a makeover like jassi πŸ˜†

Yeah he said once he lost his mom very young but he sees Radha as a form of his mom !!

I feel he loved someone or he had someone in his life who he lst ad therefore Ammu asked him !!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah makeover for Shekhar wud be chop hs hair and look like sauve and handsome Dr. Shekar !!!😳

thesaint148 thumbnail
Shanti .. looks like rohini will fall for karan and will ignore Shekhar and then shekhar will go away and will turn into a new man with a complete makeover and a new attitude!!!! what say?
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

Shanti .. looks like rohini will fall for karan and will ignore Shekhar and then shekhar will go away and will turn into a new man with a complete makeover and a new attitude!!!! what say?

Yeah I wud love that actually I see the chemistry fading from Rohini's sde @ present @@ So Shekhar you shud go and have a makeover and come and give her some attitute !!!😳
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
All i can say is excellent acting by Apu ...he was mindblowing in that scene...nothing else is coming to my mind right now since am drooling over his fab acting... 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Ruplai his expressions speak volumes he need not speak atlaal and we can see he pain he has when roshan ammu brought out the topic !! Only thing is we as viewers are unable to unwind is mystry and that needs to be done ASAP !! 😳