Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
by the way what is a jhalli 😕 ? i don't understand this north type hindi since iam from mumbai
rekha02 thumbnail
I think shekhar's preference for relations rather than money or other things explains a lot. maybe shekhar's relatives betrayed him for money or something .
i found the scene where ruchi gave her rose bouquet to shekhar mysterious . is shekhar related to adi ? shekhar didn't wonder where the bouquet came from . it was as if he knew . why was the scene there ?
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rekha30272

I think shekhar's preference for relations rather than money or other things explains a lot. maybe shekhar's relatives betrayed him for money or something .
i found the scene where ruchi gave her rose bouquet to shekhar mysterious . is shekhar related to adi ? shekhar didn't wonder where the bouquet came from . it was as if he knew . why was the scene there ?

o that .. Ruchi just gave the boquet to shekhar to put it aside as her alarm clock was ringing and she had to go to ammo for her medicine. that i believe was the reason she handed it to shekhar ... do see any connection between adi and shekhar from there ... but there may be a connection later ...

and Jhalli mean ... ummm, mmmm, ummmmm pata nahi ... hehehhehe. may be confused larki .... i guess!!! girls? someone help here!!!😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i did'nt notice that  let me see it agin & get back!!!
rekha02 thumbnail
This is just my opinion but when ammu mentioned she will take 4000 rs. rent, everyone except shekhar was happy . Maybe he is leaving roshan villa as ammu is family to sharma clan hence the dialouge if anybody leaves relations dont change 😊
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

by the way what is a jhalli 😕 ? i don't understand this north type hindi since iam from mumbai

"Jhalli" is Punjabi for "crazy".😊

rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

"Jhalli" is Punjabi for "crazy".😊

thanks blyton . 😉

come to the forum more often i know you from jjkn days used to read your jjkn updates after the show was over. 😳