Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: fahimataq

8..7..6..5...4...3πŸ˜†

2 and three quarters, 2 and a half...Hark! There! Can you hear it?? The sound of rushing feet and scores of 'true' DMG fans rushing over to report us??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....How long do you think we have now? Hmmm...2, 1 and three quartersπŸ€”....
*~sneha~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mosammad

Okay guys...kisi mahan insaan ne kahan tha....CONTROL....lets try to follow his words, or rather word. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yea tammy...i guess so...
Mosammad thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

2 and three quarters, 2 and a half...Hark! There! Can you hear it?? The sound of rushing feet and scores of 'true' DMG fans rushing over to report us??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....How long do you think we have now? Hmmm...2, 1 and three quartersπŸ€”....

1.74, 1.73, 1.72 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
star+ thumbnail

Okay guys...kisi mahan insaan ne kahan tha....CONTROL....lets try to follow his words, or rather word. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Haha, funny
I agree, why don't we all do that for a change[including me]? πŸ˜†

breathe in, breathe out, let the anger goooooo, hehe
Edited by star+ - 16 years ago
chaitra86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *~sneha~*

This is the way some guys try to forget their love...by trying to humiliate her...Ridz wasnt a BIT humiliated...she was enjoying it...which is the irony...

I seem to look like a devil to you all..Sorry guys

naaa you are a sweet heart😳... you are entitled to your opinion...

but i thought Armaan loved her too much to humiliate her.. remember? he had once told her.."riddima mein tumhare baare mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi galat nahin soch sakta....tum mere liye.. 'up there'  and held his high😳"(awww it was such a cute scene)....anyways, even i was surprised that ridz wasn't embarrassed πŸ˜•... i liked anjie's reaction though😳
Mosammad thumbnail
Sneha yaar, you know I heart you πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I have nothing against you yaar πŸ˜›
*~sneha~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitra86

naaa you are a sweet heart😳... you are entitled to your opinion...

but i thought Armaan loved her too much to humiliate her.. remember? he had once told her.."riddima mein tumhare baare mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi galat nahin soch sakta....tum mere liye.. 'up there'  and held his high😳"(awww it was such a cute scene)....anyways, even i was surprised that ridz wasn't embarrassed πŸ˜•... i liked anjie's reaction though😳

No way...not after this post..I apologize to everyone

Well...a lot of things change afte time.
fahimataq thumbnail
we need unity on this forum why is it so hard I mean none of us wants to hurt anyone's feelings. Just chill everyone. πŸ˜‰

0s πŸ˜†
*~sneha~* thumbnail

Sneha yaar, you know I heart you πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I have nothing against you yaar πŸ˜›

I know..can a JHATS have anything against another one?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its fine tammy..everyone has a different way of looking at the same thing..and i respect that.😊
fahimataq thumbnail
sneha chill ur not a devil. ur allowed to say wht u wish.