Please Stop it - do read it its a request

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone!

I am very sorry i dont intend to hurt anyone with this post..However i really feel its necessary for you all to know many things...

A lot of people are enjoying the present track...of riddhima being armaan's gulaam and dancing on zara zara touch me kiss me hug me hold me or whatever...and some people are not..So? You start bashing the creatives????

That is COMPLETELY unfair...totally...If you have forgotten..its the creatives who gave us the salsa dance..the creatives who gave us the lonavla dance..its the creatives who gave us the much awaited confession scene...its the creatives who gave us the coffee scene..its the creatives who gave us those beautiful moments between AR which all we fans will treasure forever..When the creatives do things we want..you support them..and when they do things you dont want..you bash them...and all..thats not right.

The creatives cant have the show going on...if there are all good moments....after all we are not always happy??? We are also sad sometimes...we also feel bad..hurt...left out....feelinf lonely that the person we love is denying that they love us...!! So?? why cant we accept realism..and also accept that creatives surely have something good in store for the future?

Please Please donot bash the creatives as i have heard from many people going to the sets How hard they work...So...please....its a request

Lots of love
sneha

PS:Sunita & trinzi if you feel it is an offensive post..close it...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~sneha~* thumbnail
16 views..No comment? Looks like everyone is angry with me..Sorry guys! 😭
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree wid ya jadugar(hope u dont mind me clling u dat!!)...   ..if d creatives werent here dis dmg fan forum wudnt be here...d creatives have given us such good moments why only remember d bad ones??the people who are bashing the creatives plz step into their shoes and see how hard it is to make up a story for a show which is so popular???it is hard isnt it.....gud post!!! 👏👏Edited by ammyfan_pragati - 15 years ago
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No darlin, we are not mad, this topic has been posted before 😊

-Natasha
fahimataq thumbnail
Sneha i dnt find it offensive bt again let me tell u no1 is ever in their right mind is bashing creatives. Why would they? Creatives are the ones tht gave us Dill Mill Gaye for starters. All ppl were doing were giving POV on the track, is tht so bad?. Not only bad points are discussed. Pls do not call it bashing. Im sure all the ppl who discussed appreciate creatives for the plus points of Dill Mill Gaye. 😉
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sneha , i understand and completly agree.The creatives put in a lot of hardwork that deserves to be appreciated!! 😛
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree... i love the track... n sply EVRY1's actin so.... im with u... i love the creatives man....
Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammyfan_pragati

i agree wid ya jadugar(hope u dont mind me clling u dat!!)...   ..if d creatives werent here dis dmg fan forum wudnt be here...d creatives have given us such good moments why only remember d bad ones??the people who are bashing the creatives plz step into their shoes and see how hard it is to make up a story for a show which is so popular???it is hard isnt it.....gud post!!! 👏👏

same here

AreYaar thumbnail
Sneha my dear, all I'm going to say is there is an obvious lack of understanding in this forum about the difference between criticism and bashing, and I'm very very tired of trying to explain the difference. If these are the very creatives that gave us good things in this show in the beginning, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't have the right to call them out on completely senseless stuff....It's like that saying isn't it?? A true friend is the one who shows you the mirror, doesn't gloss over all your bad characteristics just in order to make you feel good about yourself, isn't it? 😉
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Sneha my dear, all I'm going to say is there is an obvious lack of understanding in this forum about the difference between criticism and bashing, and I'm very very tired of trying to explain the difference. If these are the very creatives that gave us good things in this show in the beginning, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't have the right to call them out on completely senseless stuff....It's like that saying isn't it?? A true friend is the one who shows you the mirror, doesn't gloss over all your bad characteristics just in order to make you feel good about yourself, isn't it? 😉

i agree 100% with you, its not critisising of the creatives bt the story line that is happening at this point, which is what this forum is for in the first place.