Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Shifu, have my sources! 😉

The confession scene will be at end of May. Like Becks was saying in the Fary wala post, Creatives will launch it the day they feel we stop caring about it 😳

Abhi Picture Bohot Baki hai to get a confession in there 😳

There are lots more games to be playedc 😃
shifa1234 thumbnail
ok fair enuf, as long as ders a confession i dnt care 😳 😆 😆 but wat fary wala post r u talking about? 😕
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@becky: atul bichara pis kar reh gaya hai two dillo ke bich 😆 😆 Armaan is giving him so may hints like today the devar thing 😆 😆 but he can't understand him 😆 😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
I know, I felt so bad for Atul today. They were using him like a football 😡 and Angie made me mad today, that girl has no feelings for Atul! I felt like I saw a spark of old DMG today 😳 You know, Atul was always sandwhiched between AR and today, he was so it was really good 😳

My favorites have to be AR , then I like really like RM as a couple, but after A, R, It has to be Atul and Rahul. I love like all characters of DMG exccept Shakso 😳
WOW!! Confession at the end of May? YAY! 😆 😳 Thanks for letting us know Jennz! 😉
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@jeeny: u said first u like AR, then RM and then atul and rahul?😕 😆 😆 Edited by preksha490 - 16 years ago
shifa1234 thumbnail
preks- even if armi tells atul directly " i luv ridz" i think bechara still wnt understand 😆 😆 his clueless but i still luv him 😳 😆 Edited by shifa1234 - 16 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
I really want old Ridhima back, the one is my sig box! I loved her then, I could really connect with her 😳 and I miss her old dresses. She looks GOREGOUS in pink in this one 😳

I want innoncent Riddhima back. I feel like Shilpa has CHANGED alot as a person and the character of Riddhima has changed ALOT too 😳
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, what all does naughty Faru post here.. 😉 😆

Exactly. The day we all actually stop talking of it, or expecting any confession they shall throw the surprise at us. 😛 I always say, they know how to play their cards. We don't. Not meaning either of us is stupid, we are just more...humanly.. 😕 😆 😕 or..more emotional..naa..? We will laugh our heart out..on any joke..and cry like a tap at the drop of hat whenever AR fight 😭 . Then ofcourse, there is ''fanpower'' which beats all.

You know Jenns, I feel this whole Shilpa-quits-DMG is also perfectly planned. To occupy our minds, and make us believe that she is leaving the show, and how will confession happen in such circumstances..etc etc
For a while, she will be told..to probably stay away from media..and then after confession KS will clear all rumours. 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
It's confusing Preksu. Many people ( not naming anyone) feel like i really don't like Atul or Pankit. I really do like both of them, as a character and actor, but of course no more than AR/KS 😳

I like all characters - SERIOUSLY! I just don't like Shaksoo right now 😳