Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hii Jenny, I was eager to meet you πŸ˜† was thinking..hmm when will I bump into her.. πŸ˜† Faru talks a lot about you! Nopes, haven't met you either, but glad to know you now, the founder of this heaven 😳 Although, yes I am a huge admirer of your creations..like Faru...they're fantabulous! 😳

Heyy Preksha..πŸ˜ƒNice to meet you! I was quite overwhelmed by the post, but obviously a bit doubtful...now having it confirmed by Jenny, I can't be happierπŸ˜†πŸ˜†even if we have another dreadful 3 weeks to go through. Oh well, anything in the name of AR.

Edited by beckytower - 16 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, the confession shot has been done, but there is too much leak going on the sets so they are re-doing the confession scene, it's quite a unique peice. Shilpa had a hard time doing this confession as it's front of all and it' unique, totally unexpected type of confesssion πŸ˜‰

Preksu, you are right. the guys girl thing is next week 😳 anyone noticed when Armi is a girl, he has black hair with purple strands in them? 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@ Becky: Thank youuu sooooooooooooo much! That is really sweet.. Welcome to the Heaven, watch out, we are crazy bunch heree!!! 😳
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg really jeeny? so is confession next week? 😳 😳

no i didn't noticed it let me check πŸ˜†
beckytower thumbnail
Oh my days. *Pinches herself* Ohhh myy god. I can't believe I am actually reading this πŸ˜† πŸ˜† already shot it? shooting it again? woahhh. I ammm justtt...really really really excited! All this, on just the first day of getting to know you all and joining the heaven...no wonder it's called that πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Aiiiiiiiiii. I couldn't revise, coz of AR tension. Now I will revise like never before, haha πŸ˜† with full enthusiasm! Ohhh myyy..am I hyyperr or what!! Thanks Jenns! πŸ˜ƒ
shifa1234 thumbnail
omg dey hav alredy shot 4 it? 😳 how do u no 4 sure jenny?
beckytower thumbnail
I am having a hard time, keeping myself in control. *Continues her crazy excitement dance* πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
shifa1234 thumbnail
omg 2days epi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† luvvvd how ridz was masaaging armi's hair, n den she was spikin it up also , she lukd soo cute πŸ˜† πŸ˜† n B se badboo frm armis hair πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
becky don worry as i m also in hyper mood today πŸ˜† πŸ˜† after watching todays epi.

And i m sure confession will be worth waiting 😳 😳 this time
beckytower thumbnail
πŸ˜† I still haven't catched the episode today. Will watch for sure. The Atul bit is cracking me up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Both lovers giving poor Atul a dhamki regarding his own love...what nuts they are! ..and so are we πŸ˜†