HARSHAD'S FAV SONG : TOSE NAINA LAAGE

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

hey everyone....

i just heard an interview of harshad..latest one...i think last week....and his favourite song rite now is...NAINA LAGE from ANWAR!!!!!!!!!! lols...hehe....he also mentioned tht..he is a workoholic...hehe....he was sooo cute..lols....and we me and my bhayyu....r soo same....i think thts y we r bro and sis..hehe....

and yaa....his fans wanted him to do a romantic role..and tht he's loving to do prem....and tht everyday he has started associated himself to prem....lols...tht means...he is like....actually bcuming like prem....hehe....ohh...he's soo sweeeet....

luv nandini

Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
do yu suppose..he was talking about additi's eyes...hehehe.. 😆 ..hehe..i wud be happy if he did...lols....they make perfect pair....hehe..

luv nandini
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u liked da int nandini? 😛 hehe i luvd da bit esp da song one wen he plays it 😳 😳 he is so cute..he doesnt evn noe it 👏 😳 😆 uff...harshad has me goin bonkers over him 😛 😆
OGX2010 thumbnail
haha..dey gel well it seems..even tasneem's int cleared the air abt it 😆
nandini27 thumbnail
of course...its the first interview of my bro tht i've heard...lols.....am loving my bro even more now.....he's damn cute.....and soo openminded....he even admitted tht he is boring bcos he is into work always....
i just downloaded the song he said...and trust me....wow....wat a song....lols...am gonna make a vm out of it....listen everyone...am gonna make one....soo....plss dont make b4 me...kk....hehe....loving the song...was he listening to it thinking of heer....u know..abt nainon...waaahh....

luv nandini
OGX2010 thumbnail
u noe he is so cute..he said he may give us a joint int wid additi as well 😳 😳 😳 umagin dat wud be so totalli rocknn 😳
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

u noe he is so cute..he said he may give us a joint int wid additi as well 😳 😳 😳 umagin dat wud be so totalli rocknn 😳

wat??????? he said that?? when?? i think i'l hav to clean my ears well to hear it again.....oh gosh...how am i missing half the very imp stuffs...gosh....when did he say tht??..

luv nandini

OGX2010 thumbnail
aah nono no..he didnt say in the int..we got in tuh wid him for one and he did so on da fone 😆 😳
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

aah nono no..he didnt say in the int..we got in tuh wid him for one and he did so on da fone 😆 😳

ohh...so he told seperatley on the fone...and not in the interview...ohh...he is soo sweeet....with aditi...ohh...yu've made my day...not day...days....lols...they r soo cute...i wish they really fall for each other....muuuaahh..to them...

luv nandini

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tose naina is a fantastic song it has really a deep meaning n explains love soooooooooooo beautifully n the whole song is abt how love never dies even after death 😃

this song was used in khwaish serial 😊

priya 😊