Sharad K. rocks thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I always had respect for Ridz because she was a typical indian lady, after seeing the precap, I'm disgusted🤢. Just for a boyfriend who doesn't understand your feelings, you do that? Hats off to the creatives for showing this stuff to the audience🤢. Even if its a dream, thats just sick, how could you dream of those type of things🤢. I'm ashamed to say that I actually liked this serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chill hun......there would be a +ve twist to this... no stress..... "Control @Sharad K. rocks Control"....lol 😆 😆

Sorry... but I kinda crack up when I saw this post...😆

Edited by dmg07 - 16 years ago
Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya chill yaar! it is nothing vulgar!
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sorry...but you need a reality check. If you think this is disgusting...you'll not be able to see the real world.

This is absolutely nothing related to being demeaning.
neelam7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

whats so disgusting in it?

Its not a Ramayan or any other dharmic serial, nor we live in 70's..

its a nice song , and very well acted by ridz on this number.. why sum people have to see the vulgarity in every act.. I even find Helen's all dance very graceful even if its cabaret.

**cutiepie** thumbnail
dang girl chill 😆 ... imean no offense cuz thts wat you think but i dont think armaan doesnt understand ridz its just tht hes given her so many oppurtunities to express her feelings but she never did so.... and he told her to dance bcuz he knew she would never do it not cuz he actually wants her to do it and she just wants to bring his smile back and thts y shes gonna do it and plus its nothing compared to hindi movies like kabhi alvida na kehana or actually ne other typical hindi movie.... its alrite its just a show...lol
😊 and again no offence....
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neelam7

whats so disgusting in it?

Its not a Ramayan or any other dharmic serial, nor we live in 70's..

its a nice song , and very well acted by ridz on this number.. why sum people have to see the vulgarity in every act.. I even find Helen's all dance very graceful even if its cabaret.

i agree wid neelam

-dramaholic- thumbnail

I didn't Find it Disgusting, it was appropriate in a way, because Kartina Kaif did it too, its not like they were showing anything offsive, its a dance, but i guess it could cause stricter parental control😆&.. Remember when AR had there intesne scene at ridz house, that was mre than just this dance...and yet everybody still watches DMG even after it, so the creatives only give what audience want..Correct me if i'm wrong.

pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u really do need a reality check because this was not vulgar at all hello we live in the 21st century
if u call this vulgar then there are stuff out there dat are actually "vulgar" like wat mallika sherawat does
but this was no where being vulgar demeaning
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I didnt find it disgusting, but I did find it wierd, and Ridz isnt doing all this cuz she wants too, Armaan dared her to do it, and to see him happy and irritate him, she will do it.