Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry but i couldnt help laughing when i read this post, i did not find the precap disgusting at all. Its not like some of the hindi movies these days where the girls are stripping and showing vulgarity!!! Ridz was just dancing most likely in armis dream. I think u need to chill out!! Its the 21st century and dmg is a family serial so i dont think they wud show vulgarity.
dmgfan7 thumbnail
nothing is disgusting ....its just a dance number nothing else ...since the original song is a bit hot it may seem like dat...but if u look again u can find how cute shilpa is performing for that song without even a bit of glamour...actually i started liking this song after her graceful dance ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hats off to shilpa ๐Ÿ‘
her moves are really graceful ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณnot vulgur Edited by dmgfan7 - 16 years ago
dmg_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I laughed when I saw the post!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

The dance is very cute...Armaan says that to her thinking she will never do it and he can get her off his back but she goes against her character and does it!!!! I think its quite funny and it will be interesting to see Armaan's reaction to the dance!!!

Ufff can't wait for monday!!!!!!
crazii218 thumbnail
yeah i'm really sorry but if you really feel this way..that's ridiculous..there was nothing vulgar about it..if you've had any male friends (not boyfriends, just friends who are guys) you would know how guys think..and armaan's little dream was not even bad so sorry to tell you but you need to be more open minded ๐Ÿ˜•
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharad K. rocks

I always had respect for Ridz because she was a typical indian lady, after seeing the precap, I'm disgusted๐Ÿคข. Just for a boyfriend who doesn't understand your feelings, you do that? Hats off to the creatives for showing this stuff to the audience๐Ÿคข. Even if its a dream, thats just sick, how could you dream of those type of things๐Ÿคข. I'm ashamed to say that I actually liked this serial.

I am sorry if ur are offended by this but this post of your is insulting to me. Wht do u mean by "typical Indian lady"... I am very much an Indian lady and just because someone wears and western outfits and dances on any song or in front of all doesnt mean that they are not Indian. Also why do you say that Ridz BF doesnt understnd her.. he actually tried to change and become like she wants.. sorry but I think Ridz is the one who doesnt understd him. She is the one who has been givin double signals. And abt showin the dream sequence.. wht do u mean how can someone dream abt these things.. sorry but any human being will have such dreams abt someone they love or even someone they merely like.. if you have any knowledge of human psychology u'll know this... I have I am a medical prefessional I deal with people/ patients everyday.

Again sorry if I sound angry or offencing but this post has seriously offended me. 

desi_angel101 thumbnail
LOL beta yeh to kuch bhi nahi hai check out ekta's serials these days her
girls are typical bahus n yet we've seen bold scenes in everything from
kyph to kavyanjali to kayamth to kasam se u name it... The stuff she was
doing was not vulgar at all! And Indian girls don't always have to follow
the stereotypes set by serials n society I agree with kesha that just bcuz
u dance n wear modern stuff doesn't mean ur vulgar... Just chillax yaarr
n enjoy the show I don't know bout u but in tired of seeing spineless
bahus who love to take crap from everyone else n just stand there n cry I
hate all that stuff n thank god we finally have a serial heroine who
doesn't do that n isn't afraid to express herself!

AreYaar thumbnail
The reactions to this post are very entertaining indeed! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by nureat01 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: srk_lover

2 words for u ---> "grow up", and i dont mean it sarcastically...i mean it literally...

wats so disgusting??? define an "indian women"....are indian women those who stay in their pallu's, cook for their men and take care of their children?? dont "indian women" have the right to be like ANY other woman?? typical indian women is all BS...times are changing...riddhima is a 21st century girl..

SPOT ON!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

IT WAS no way disgusting.. DMG is aimed at the youth.. and look at bollywood and how that has changed.. This is just a song for gods sake!
sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im sorryy but i dont find anything vulgar or disgustinggg in the dancee...i mean typical indian lady?? whether your indian, chinese, or american humans are humans...we all have the same feelings and emotions inside of us...its just us humans that create these stereotypes about how indian women behave or react and how american women do...and in todays times girls who wear mini skirts and tube tops can be just as indian as girls who wear salwars...times are changing..there is nothing wrong in the dance...in fact it will probably make AR's love story go further...and armaan is the one who does understand ridz...ridz doesnt fully understand armaan yett...its just a showw meant to entertain and destress people so chill out and just enjoyy..sorryy if i hurtt youu ๐Ÿ˜Š

~Janki~
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good going guys.... you filled 4 pages...!!! Awesome.. I agree with you guys... I don't see anything at all disgusting....
DUde very impatiently for Monday!!!!