India- atourist attraction?

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

From kashmir to kanyakumari, gujarat to rajasthan, india has a uniqye heritage. thus india has been a tourist attraction.

but now india has been facing many probs such as terrorism, overpopulation, pollution and many more.

so does india still remail a tourist attraction?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
It is a tourist atraction I want to visit it someday!
sowmyaa thumbnail
India is a great tourist attraction with rich history, heritage, culture...i think we as citizen and government should try best to preserve these heritage and monuments and culture...fights like babri masjid and ram temple only breaks our country .... you are right we are tied in this vicious circle of population and terrorism... but these are the things we have to control and we do need better strong efficeint governemtn that what we have to control all these. I always wanted to go to Kashmir one day since I was kid....now when I am all grown and can visit there it's not place some one would go due to terrorist activities.... and yes, Misha these things are affecting our tourism..also things that are not in our hands like natural disaster like Tsunami who destroyed so many beautiful tourist spots are now closed or will have to start building from scratch..thats also major loss.Edited by bgdesai - 18 years ago