Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eva JQ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I know Vasu focus on Aalekh more than Ranvir for whatever reason. But they are both her sons though. She shouldnt choose which one needs more attention than the other one. Everything she does is to bring her Aalekh to normal and she lets her two other children down by neglecting them. Indrajit tried to fill the void between Vasu n children relationship but that cant help them to respect her.

Ranvir looks so happy go lucky but deep down I dont think he does. Not when his own mom doesnt care about him. Aalekh's wedding is a big thing in his life and being neglected over this big ceremony might hurt Ranvir so much because he was close to his bade bhaiyya.

I hope time will come for Vasu to follow his children's wishes. And I hope Ranvir will fight so hard so his famil can accept Raghini 😊 . Will be nice to see both bahu from good family and even nicer if Vasu toned down her ego and accpt her fate as it is. Her bahus will fight for her family.. and they will take care their family names too πŸ˜‰ Edited by Eva JQ - 16 years ago
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

6th May episode

No Ranvir today

Vasu thinks that Ragini is not good enough for Ranvir, i mean why coz she's dark and i think Vasu is afraid of what ppl might say esp as many ppl do make comments on Ragini's colour, also esp what all those women said today and then the one at the end 😑
Ok fair enough Ragini isnt like Sadi - a fair beautiful woman but Ragini in her own way is beautiful just like Sadi 😊

Precap Vasu making an annoucement, i dont think it is about Ragvir at all probably just to say thanks to everyone and coming to celebrate Alekh/Sadi's wedding

Vasu measured beauty through physical appearance therefore she was so confident her choti son would not even get attracted to dusky skin beauty. When Raghini was there, some realized about her skin colour πŸ˜• too.

In fact I was trying to convince myself, they were so jealous with her because they were  plain and fair compared to Raghini's beauty and turned to skin to mock her. If they didnt realize she was beautiful, why must the other woman made such a remark about girl from coal mine? I honestly believe even her daughter doesnt have Sadhna's fair skin and Raghini's beauty.. in other word she became a bitter woman coz her daughter never got any proposal from any rich family like Rajvansh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

only tasteless men would say Raghini is ugly

about Vasu's announcement let me guess... maybe she wants to announce about her gift to newly wed couple... tickets for honeymoon πŸ˜›πŸ˜† yippeeee.. project to expand Rajvansh brood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and time to ensure Sadhna will not hoovering around Ranvir and tells him about her jeejee 😳

mesmerized thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

6th May episode

No Ranvir today

Vasu thinks that Ragini is not good enough for Ranvir, i mean why coz she's dark and i think Vasu is afraid of what ppl might say esp as many ppl do make comments on Ragini's colour, also esp what all those women said today and then the one at the end 😑
Ok fair enough Ragini isnt like Sadi - a fair beautiful woman but Ragini in her own way is beautiful just like Sadi 😊

Precap Vasu making an annoucement, i dont think it is about Ragvir at all probably just to say thanks to everyone and coming to celebrate Alekh/Sadi's wedding

where is ranvir…..all this anticipation is killing me

I was so mad wen vasu said that ragini wasn't good enough for ranvir grrrπŸ˜‘β€¦ I think that was too harsh… 😭

Personally I think ragini is really beautiful and am not saying this becoz she is dark or anything …. She is really pretty… πŸ˜ƒ

I think Vasu is more bothered about what other people say about the relationship more then anything else …she obviously likes people complimenting and praising her alot …

she is definitely going to like ranvirs girlfriend β€¦πŸ€’

Both ragini and sadhna are very beautiful in their own way… 😊

I really hope that ranvir falls in love with ragini😳 … for her personality rather then marring her just to fulfil sadhnas wish ….

Plus I want to see a guy falling for ragini this time … after the saket saga….

Lets hope ranvir enters in todays epi…..

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

I know Vasu focus on Aalekh more than Ranvir for whatever reason. But they are both her sons though. She shouldnt choose which one needs more attention than the other one. Everything she does is to bring her Aalekh to normal and she lets her two other children down by neglecting them. Indrajit tried to fill the void between Vasu n children relationship but that cant help them to respect her. Thats true, Ranvir has respect for him mum, you can see it he never speaks back to her, which we saw when he first arrived, the respect is there

Ranvir looks so happy go lucky but deep down I dont think he does. Not when his own mom doesnt care about him. Aalekh's wedding is a big thing in his life and being neglected over this big ceremony might hurt Ranvir so much because he was close to his bade bhaiyya. I think Ranvir was quite surprised at not being told, no wonder he wants to come for the reception so much, he wants to share his big bro's special day 😳

I hope time will come for Vasu to follow his children's wishes. And I hope Ranvir will fight so hard so his famil can accept Raghini 😊 . Will be nice to see both bahu from good family and even nicer if Vasu toned down her ego and accpt her fate as it is. Her bahus will fight for her family.. and they will take care their family names too πŸ˜‰ Totally Sadi/Ragi will brighten Rajvansh house and the name 😊 

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

Vasu measured beauty through physical appearance therefore she was so confident her choti son would not even get attracted to dusky skin beauty. When Raghini was there, some realized about her skin colour πŸ˜• too.  Vasu just thinks that Ragini is not good enough and also probably thought Ranvir wouldnt even be interested so didnt want Ranvir to destroy his life by getting him married to her

In fact I was trying to convince myself, they were so jealous with her because they were  plain and fair compared to Raghini's beauty and turned to skin to mock her. If they didnt realize she was beautiful, why must the other woman made such a remark about girl from coal mine? I honestly believe even her daughter doesnt have Sadhna's fair skin and Raghini's beauty.. in other word she became a bitter woman coz her daughter never got any proposal from any rich family like Rajvansh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

only tasteless men would say Raghini is ugly   I know, they also must be blind as well not see how beautiful she is, even though Ranvir is attracted to her right now, he must see she is beautiful for sure

about Vasu's announcement let me guess... maybe she wants to announce about her gift to newly wed couple... tickets for honeymoon πŸ˜›πŸ˜† yippeeee.. project to expand Rajvansh brood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and time to ensure Sadhna will not hoovering around Ranvir and tells him about her jeejee 😳

LOL, honeymoon would be cool πŸ˜‰

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesmerized

where is ranvir…..all this anticipation is killing me - i know i want some Ragvir scenes hopefully

I was so mad wen vasu said that ragini wasn't good enough for ranvir grrrπŸ˜‘β€¦ I think that was too harsh… 😭 Was harsh and totally uncalled for, and reason for saying that is totally selfish and hurtful

Personally I think ragini is really beautiful and am not saying this becoz she is dark or anything …. She is really pretty… πŸ˜ƒ  Yes, i agree - in her own way she is beautiful like most ppl are, there are many types of beautiful

I think Vasu is more bothered about what other people say about the relationship more then anything else …she obviously likes people complimenting and praising her alot …  Thats was obvious from how she was enjoying ppl liking Sadi etc

she is definitely going to like ranvirs girlfriend β€¦πŸ€’  I think so too, esp as its probably stopped the Ragvir issue that was causing her tension and she think Sadi will stop too

Both ragini and sadhna are very beautiful in their own way… 😊  I agree

I really hope that ranvir falls in love with ragini😳 … for her personality rather then marring her just to fulfil sadhnas wish ….

Plus I want to see a guy falling for ragini this time … after the saket saga….

Thats what i want to see as well, Ranvir/Ragi falling in love before marriage, and i also want to see a guy fall for Ragini - it would just be so sweet and cute

Vasu will be totally shocked πŸ˜†

Lets hope ranvir enters in todays epi…..

I hope so too 😊

Edited by Lennie - 16 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
7th May episode

No today but tommorow πŸ˜ƒ

Nani the matchmaker made me laugh today πŸ˜† , i haved to say i liked her mentioning that a name beginning with the letter R is shubh and our Ranvir's name begins with R and so does Ragini 😳

Vasu still putting it off, and Sadi still tensed πŸ˜•

Precap Finally we saw Ranvir, and called Sadhna 'bhabhi', but didnt Alekh look proud from behind 😳 also the scene i liked was when he turned to talk to Ragini and said we are rishtedhaar now, so lets shake hands on it, he held out his hand and Sadi put Ragini's hand in his 😳   πŸ˜³
Lennie thumbnail
I will be late in watching todays episode,(got a family wedding on Saturday - my mum's cousin's daughter is getting married) so i am going their for the pre-sangeet thing today, that they do two days before the wedding

😊
Eva JQ thumbnail
How could you Ranvir 😭
i know your GF is modern, sexy, beautiful and educated and saying Raghini is not your your choice.. that statement killing me πŸ˜­

I feel for Raghini.... please Mr Director make a good story about Raghini. She deserves a good story line. Probably we dont need a prince charming at the moment but something to uplift Raghni's spirit and self-esteem. At least make her as a good and talented dancer and focus on her career 😊. She cant win Ranvir over beauty but let her talent shows people she deserves respect.

Edited by Eva JQ - 16 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
8th May episode

Ranvir is here 😳 and with you know who πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†

I liked the scene between Ragvir, nice scene - they will make great friends 😳

Now about the comment everyone is talking about

I dont think Ranvir is a shallow person, but his comment on the comparison remark was shallow

I just think that Ranvir should of just said i am in love with Sonia, and maybe wish to marry her one day and left it at that, he really didnt need to say the comparison bit.

One day will come when Ranvir will realise that he was wrong to say that πŸ˜•

Granted Sonia has everything for a young guy like Ranvir to be attracted to her and fall in love, but inner beauty is much more important then what's outside 😊 and also certain values and tradtion is important to have esp in indian families and in joint families 😊

Precap Ranvir doing his Salaam-E-Ishq with Sonia πŸ˜†