Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
I really liked the scene in todays epi where Sadhna gives Ragini's hand in Ranvir's. Thats a really cute scene πŸ˜ƒ , will request Kru to make some avi's and will be doing the pics in a little while.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

I really liked the scene in todays epi where Sadhna gives Ragini's hand in Ranvir's. Thats a really cute scene πŸ˜ƒ , will request Kru to make some avi's and will be doing the pics in a little while.

Thanks Pinky 😳

Did you guys noticed that Ranvir was the first one to pull his hand off from hers, i bet one day will come when Ranvir will hold that hand and Ragini will be the first one to remove her hand

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lennie

Thanks Pinky 😳

Did you guys noticed that Ranvir was the first one to pull his hand off from hers, i bet one day will come when Ranvir will hold that hand and Ragini will be the first one to remove her hand

Just watching the video again, will check, must say u all notice so many minor things.

Lennie thumbnail

Just watching the video again, will check, must say u all notice so many minor things.

I just watched it, she actually takes her hand off first, i just thought that he takes his hand off quickly coz he remembered his surprise πŸ˜†

Eva JQ thumbnail

we are watching Salekh and Ragvir jodi like hawks.. πŸ˜† 

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

we are watching Salekh and Ragvir jodi like hawks.. πŸ˜† 

DITTO πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Eva JQ thumbnail

Thanks Pinky 😳

I thought it was Raghini who pulled it first.. or rather he held her hand n let it free then she pulled her hand off. It is so different with Salekh, in Salekh situation Aalekh pulls Sadi's hand and holds it tight 😊. I feel happy with Ranvir re-entry but at the same time feel sad with Ranvir frank opinion about Raghini😭

Yeap Len his comparison between Raghini n Sonia is shallow.. If he said mom I am so in love with Sonia, she is the best bahu for Rajvansh bla bla that would be ok.

Eva JQ thumbnail

DITTO πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..true fan of opposite attraction =R&R n 2 loony = Salekh..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜› having a good time today Len? its half past one now πŸ˜›...

Lennie thumbnail

Yeap Len his comparison between Raghini n Sonia is shallow.. If he said mom I am so in love with Sonia, she is the best bahu for Rajvansh bla bla that would be ok.

From my POV Ranvir had already a very good reason to say No to this marriage coz he's in love with Sonia and is with her - he really didnt need to say more then that (i think that hurt Sadi more anything else then him saying no)

Now if he didnt have a GF, i would have expected him to say 'No to this marriage and saying i am sorry but Ragini isnt the life partner i want' etc

Lennie thumbnail

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..true fan of opposite attraction =R&R n 2 loony = Salekh..πŸ˜†

That we are πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜› having a good time today Len? its half past one now πŸ˜›...

Yesterday really did ran late, they didnt finish singing till about 11pm, and then food was served but it was too late to eat

I went bed at 2am, was so tired πŸ˜ƒ