Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Read it in the other thread Thanks.
How about Kehna hi kya or tu hi re from Bombay?
 Hi waiting.

Edited by just_in - 15 years ago
just_in thumbnail
Waiting shagun needs that part where ranveer is driving in his car and ragi is walking. they cross each other without realising. It was during the time of their phone conversations.
waiting thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok guys.. i think this is the part ur looking for :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZvKNpE_TA

Enjoy :)
just_in thumbnail
Thanks waiting. Can't see the video now as I don't have the latest adobe player. Thank god u r one organized person.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me got to go. Will surely see the scene and then reply.Bye!!
Edited by just_in - 15 years ago
waiting thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vaise, this scene is pretty cute too :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY27nm7pEbI&feature=related

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@Rahm:I know it's difficult to catch were you last replied. Hence i always try to remember the page where i last posted my reply.

@Anu:Nice analysis for Thu epi. Agree with you. The outside courtroom scene, Ranvir convo with Malto, Ragini's reaction & the car convo scenes were potrayed very beautifully.

@Shugz:Yup saw that. Theya re gong to show RagVir love journey i guess.

Also that scene when RagVir danc eon Ore Piya you don't have that i think๐Ÿ˜•

@just_in:Yes it has been done after lot of blackmailing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You from yestrday i am sibging Kehna Hi Kya song. I wishes Ragini had performed on it in Dance Compeiottion with RagfVir scenes in flashback though Mere Dholna was nice 2๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Shugz & just_in:Stil discusing their pjone convo. I remember when Ragini says main to hamesha apke bare main hi sochti hoon & Rnveer say kya sochti ho & Ragini realizes what she said๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@waiting:Shugz is going to love you for this. Will watch the scene & comment later.
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@waiting- Lovely yep the same song, and shru b happy it alwso has ur fav scene.. I loved this scene it was so beautifully picturized na!! I loved the way both crossed each other's path...it was symbolic and their thinking about each other throughout ... was beautiful the other scene u have put up is also cute, they bump into each other, i have that video it was beautiful and it seemed that he wud knw its Ragini cing the phone number but he didnt was really nyc also when he said "Hum Baar Baar Mil Jaate Hain" wanna to be completed as coz we r destinied to be together, its so beautifully depicted two strangers who never thought and now lover's and soulmates forever!!

@Justin- I found both the scenes i was looking for thats gr8, hmm that song is good but am confused can we have a option of songs which wud Suit RagVir situation!!

@Shru- Yep i am on cloud nine u c!! Watch n give me the recap of back to back.... Good thing to analyis may b graph of RagVir relationship from their first meet!!

Luv,

Shagun
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ok Guys, This post is on a frnd's behalf, she made a RagVir siggy and its turned out beautiful...Made by the most wanted "SIGNATURE MANSION"

Its Free to use(I just cant take eyes off it) - Made by Jungli Billi aka SIgnature Mansion

LINK-http://i38.tinypic.com/69pa3a.jpg

Luv,

Shagun
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@Shugz:Saw the promo of 3 hr back 2 back they r going 2 show story so far.

The siggy is beautiful. Hen id a wonderful job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by *Shruti* - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh wow! That is a gorgeous sig, really!

Guys, are the re-runs going to be just about RR or the entire show? Cuz I wouldn't mind if it's the entire show....I haven't seen it from the beginning....I hope someone uploads the vids!๐Ÿ˜ณ