Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
@Shugz:D siggy id nice i said it already & when will my request get completed me waiting since 2 long 😑 πŸ˜†

@just_in:I know Ranvir was so cute in that scene like a small kiddo 😳 😳

The blackout thing is net week from 17th al the shows will show new epi.
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Guy's let me know the videos u want wud rip and upload will b back later!!

Anyways also one more thing can someone help me out with the date of the episode scene where Ranvir is in black and Ragini in white, as far as i remember she had come to Rajvansh house and she accidently went to Ranvir's room, after Vasu's room i dont habe dis scene if anyone can help me out wud be gr8!!

Luv,

Shagun
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone that created the VMs, good job! πŸ‘

Wow, I've only been gone two days and I can't even find my last post on this thread. It's good to know that you guys are keeping up with the forum even though Bidaai isn't on during the weekends.
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Guy's let me know the videos u want wud rip and upload will b back later!!

Anyways also one more thing can someone help me out with the date of the episode scene where Ranvir is in black and Ragini in white, as far as i remember she had come to Rajvansh house and she accidently went to Ranvir's room, after Vasu's room i dont habe dis scene if anyone can help me out wud be gr8!!

Luv,

Shagun

It's from August 18th. It's in the third part of that episode so I've uploaded the entire third part.

http://www.justupit.com/get.php?id=301f04c9195ebdb43300a22a5266545b
AreYaar thumbnail
Beautiful sig, Shugs!πŸ‘

I finished watching Thurs epi and I just felt terribly bad for Ranvir throughout....One of my fav. bits was when Mamaji sees him scrambling to get Vinu's bail outside the courthouse....I loved how they just showed him watching.....and then when Ranvir realizes, he goes over and tries to explain what happened and Mamaji just listens quietly watching him for a second, and then leaves....I thought that was a really good scene! And I also liked the way Ranvir handled the call from Malti.....the different emotions that he felt in that moment from happiness that Ragi's engagement didn't happen to concern for Vinu were well portrayed!

And I loved that split second reaction that Ragi had when Aalekh tells everyone that Malti was the one who called Ranvir for help....and the way Sadi kept looking at her too.....a very subtle yet powerful way of depicting her reaction.

And one of the other best moments was when Ranvir, Sadi, Aalekh are in the car and Sadi thanks Ranvir for everything....and he replies, "Anything for you, Bhabhi...." and then whispers softly, "....and your family".....that was really sweet!

sweet_shagun thumbnail
@Rahm- Thanks a lot for the scene yaar i was looking for it, i didnt knew when tht scene was aired though had watched the epi..... am thinking ways to cut Vasu's not so important start part lolzz!!1

@Anu- I knw yaar, also the scene i lykd was when he hugs Aalekh and cries felt bad for him he doesnt deserve this, not even for walking away from TM.... not this kind atleast....... anyways u have mentioned my fav scenes i really lykd when he said anything for you and softly ur family  sigh i wish sooner her family becomes his family!! Ya thanks glad u lykd the sig.. as usual wonderful analysisπŸ‘πŸ‘

Btw

Just saw a promo, saw it midway, Just was able to see the "Love is in the air"  (Initial RagVir Promo scenes) Where Sadhna Keeps RagVir's hands together.... And Voiceover, Some special moments, which you musthave missed catch it again on Monday, 10th Nov 08, from 7-10 PM IST, They show RagVir(new logo image wid TM, Ranvir Walking towards Ragini) May B whole story of RagVir wid Saalekh being cupid might be shown or whole story so far or post TM am not sure but 2mrw gonna be good promo vdo let me c if any1 can record it, i have request plzz post the vdo coz if we want some must watch scenes we can get it.... (plus i wnt be able to catch it up)

Luv,

Shagu
Edited by sweet_shagun - 15 years ago
waiting thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shagun .. ur a doll!!!
so finally there is a promo .. fantastic!!
that means we'll get bidaai on monday .. praise  the lord πŸ˜›

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Waiting- i dunno whether we wud c fresh episodes or not yaar but surely Reliving RagVir moments i dont mind because their story is indeed beautiful and love it !!

Luv,

Shagun
waiting thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Waiting- i dunno whether we wud c fresh episodes or not yaar but surely Reliving RagVir moments i dont mind because their story is indeed beautiful and love it !!

Luv,

Shagun

I totaly agree! :p
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys,

@nureat I liked all those scenes also.

@ shagun how about ripping that part where he names her anamika. Sorry for coming in late, guests in.
 Thanks for the video.Loved it .

@Shruti looking at the avi and sig I am guessing ur request has been met.πŸ˜‰

Edited by just_in - 15 years ago