Frequent Posters

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yeah that is true that she did turn strong for daksh
attitude03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhari?

i was just thinking what if our chetaniya comes back and anu has to choose between  chetaniya and daksh who would she chosse.

she has been with daksh for sometime now and chetaniya is still in her thoughts.

so who do you think she would chosse.

i think chetaniya because anu has not yet fallen in deep love with daksh

Yeah I agree with you. A woman never forgets her first love. She only forgets if the person had betrayed her in past. And Chaitanya didn't do such thing. Chaitanya was a very loving husband. Anu is trying really hard to get Daksh's love.

samia siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attitude03

Yeah I agree with you. A woman never forgets her first love. She only forgets if the person had betrayed her in past. And Chaitanya didn't do such thing. Chaitanya was a very loving husband. Anu is trying really hard to get Daksh's love.

I am 100% agree with both of them.πŸ˜› And this is true that Anu shows her love for Daksh. But if she saw Chait, she will forget everyone.πŸ˜‰

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I reckon neighter Chet nor anyone else can make Anu to forget Daksh. Its easy to fall in Love with a person who Loves you but Daksh is the first person whom Anu has fallen in Love with, insted of the fact that he does not love her, thats bec she Loves him Truly and True Love Never Ends πŸ˜ƒ.

Anu cares for Daksh and Loves him much more then she Loves anyone else. I bet today even if Chait comes in front of her, she'll not bother and she'll stay with Daksh since Chait was a person who Loved Anu in Past, but Daksh is a Person whom Anu Loves in Present so, Anu will Never forget Daksh for anyone and its a TRUTH!!! πŸ˜‰ I'm just wondering that what will happen when Daksh too will fall in Love wid Anu πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰.

Anu Loves Only Daksh and they both are Made for Each Other is a FACT which cannot be changed by anyone under any Circumstances πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘. Edited by bhakti_kansara - 16 years ago
..Khushi.. thumbnail
I reckon neighter Chet nor anyone else can make Anu to forget Daksh πŸ˜‰. Its easy to fall in Love with a person who Loves you but Daksh is the first person whom Anu has fallen in Love with, insted of the fact that he does not love her, thats bec she Loves him Truly and True Love Never Ends πŸ˜ƒ.

Anu cares for Daksh and Loves him much more then she Loves anyone else. I bet today even if Chait comes in front of her, she'll NOT BOTHER and she'll stay with Daksh since Chait was a person who Loved Anu in Past, but Daksh is a Person whom Anu Loves in Present so, Anu will Never forget Daksh for anyone and its a TRUTH!!! πŸ˜‰ I'm just wondering that what will happen when Daksh too will fall in Love wid Anu πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰.

Anu Loves Only Daksh and they both are Made for Each Other is a FACT which cannot be changed by anyone under any Circumstances πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘. Edited by bhakti_kansara - 16 years ago
Cool_Dipti thumbnail

Originally posted by: samia siddiqui

I am 100% agree with both of them.πŸ˜› And this is true that Anu shows her love for Daksh. But if she saw Chait, she will forget everyone.πŸ˜‰

very very true ...πŸ˜†

Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhakti_kansara

Anu Loves Only Daksh and they both are Made for Each Other is a FACT which cannot be changed by anyone under any Circumstances πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘.

There are no facts in serialsπŸ˜†

Creatives can change storylines whenever they want toπŸ˜†

Cool_Dipti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kimi_dost

true di πŸ˜†

..Khushi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kimi_dost

Well, I dont kno about the Future storyline but even if the storyline changes in Future, I dont think it can change the Fact that Anu loves Daksh bec this thing has already happened πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ. Edited by bhakti_kansara - 16 years ago
attitude03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samia siddiqui

Yes Samia, Anu will forget everything except her first love Chet. I really miss the scenes between Anu and Chet when he used to save her all the times from Maya and Nani's crooked plans. πŸ˜‰