tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i was just thinking what if our chetaniya comes back and anu has to choose between  chetaniya and daksh who would she chosse.

she has been with daksh for sometime now and chetaniya is still in her thoughts.

so who do you think she would chosse.

i think chetaniya because anu has not yet fallen in deep love with daksh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveprincess thumbnail
Daksh..she is in love with him in REAl...lol 😆 😆

Honestly not sure
Parneeta thumbnail
Ya its true and iam sure she will still choose Daksh lol... 😆 😆
Rubi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
should always live in the present...Daksh cuz ab to wohi uske sabkuch hai...lol
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anu will not even think of making a choice 😆 😆. She never thinks of Chaitanya even for a split second and neighter he is in her thoughts because its Daksh who is always in her thoughts 😆 😉.

Anu seriously Loves Daksh to her Life and she'll always stay with Daksh 😉 😊. Edited by bhakti_kansara - 15 years ago
babe_e_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL i dunt think she has time to think bout chet lol.... wih all this 'drama' goin on in her life now.... shes toooo focused of daksh...which i think is cute   😃
Mali15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
daksh is perfect i guess!!!
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well i think the way anu's character is.. she would want her chet back .. but since she is currently with daksh .. she has to stick to the "vows" as she has gotten married to him .. she knows she has a duty to fulfill .. help daadi, get daksh to find out the truth, and get meera & daksh's bhai the punishment they need. i think it would be hard to put chet back into the picture 😕

Edited by xl0ve - 15 years ago
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think it would be chetaniya because anu married daksh because it was her fathers khushi she did not marry him out of love but she did love chetaniya alot even now they have not developed the strong bond like anu had with chetaniya.thats why i picked chetaniya ut daksh is a nice choice too
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ya, I do agree that Anu married Daksh for her fathers happiness but after her marriage she herself accepted that her decision of marrying Daksh was absolutely right and she fell for Daksh with her own wish. If I'm not wrong then in Chet and Anu case it was Chet who first fell in love with Anu, but in Daksh Anu case its Anu who fell in Love with Daksh. Anu is extremely protective and caring towards Daksh and the way she understands Daksh and handles his needs and short temper, is Simply Amazing. Anu pampers Daksh Awsomely and its for Daksh's sake only that Anu has turned so much Stronger. She has done all this bec she Loves Daksh to her Life and this is what which makes their Love Bond Strongest!!! 👏 😊 Edited by bhakti_kansara - 15 years ago