Gauri Khan and her Beauty.MORE PICS ADDED

LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I know it's enough to talk abt her

but still some people say that she is UGLY, and that she doesn't look good with SRK

well, what's the prob people, if SRK doesn't care, so then who are we to care abt.

I think if Gauri changes her style little of dressing and goes to a better beauty salon, then the things will be quite different and she would look much better

and she should have her original hair style and hair color. the highlights dont' really suit her.

toooooo many surgeries,

she is trying to look like Angelina Julie😕

western clothes don't really suit the lady. she just needs to understand that
i really liked her original beauty, just check out some of her old pics.

what you all think😊

OLD - DAYS:

AFTER THE MAKE-OVER

RECENT PIC

Edited by LOVE_DOSTI - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashionholic thumbnail
The problem is, she's had too many chemical peels!
junni thumbnail
Dude, you can reverse the highlights, but you can't reverse plastic surgery............ Anyways, Beauty is in the eye of beholder......... or not, may be she is satisfying SK in another manner............
misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hunny, I think she is gorgeous! She could be a movie star; I think she is stunning with any kind of outfit on.
.Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona21

no comments 😊

so y did u post one 😆
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
honey i think these pics are very earler pics but now a days she really looks odd first i used like her but now a days she is mantaining advanced fashion like silver make uppp an that alll
marz thumbnail
Yeah you're right! In the first two pictures she looks so beautiful! I'm it has to do age, plastic surgery, botox, and a number of other things that deteriorated her looks over the years.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think she looks pretty in before pics but make up can make anyone look pretty.and the recent pic shows that either she did her make up very wrong or she just is not wearing any. SHe should bring her orginal look in beacuse she is pretty but shes just messing her self up
ssahiba86 thumbnail
U had some very good pics of her.. until..the last pic! which is... 🤢 but..thanks.