Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile999 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: HOUSTON2007

Love Soni here in this story. More and soon. Thanks PoojaπŸ‘

πŸ˜†Loving this Soni and this Veer I will need to time to adjust to. Well Written PoojaπŸ‘

anyalolita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Pooja, story is hilarious, love new Veer and Soni...poor Veer, can understand his reasons, but he will be so in for it when she finds out! So that was the deal with his parents...

Waiting for more...!! πŸ˜›
sharmak thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile41

We tried and we did the best we can, and apparently, they had their own plan on things. new stars Mohi aka mother is doing nothing I have yet to know how they will accept her and if so sudden then how can they, and the new person to the show, does not blend with Soni. No mix at all.

Vineet rocks and in all

sharmak thumbnail

looking at him . dreams are coming. love him😳

sharmak thumbnail

Her reasoning is beyond words. To shock the viewers she killed off Veer. When you shock someone you always have to think on the after effects and she hasn't. shame

Stupid move=s  death consequences to the show

sharmak thumbnail

😑 πŸ˜‘

😑😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

sharmak thumbnail

so right in all. 😭

agreed. missing them so much😭

sharmak thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti_saarrthi

"DHOLNA"

This is a story of love, a story of friendship. This is a story as likely to happen to u or me.

Veer and Soni have been best friends ever since Soni moved to USA. They have been best friends even before Soni fell madly in love with Jeet. It seems as though they will be best friends for the rest of their lives unless some one or something intrudesπŸ˜‰

Character  Intro:-

Jeet Sareen: Heart throb of college, the strongest, most handsome, most popular guy in high school. And what makes every girls dream is the fact that he is a quarter back for S.V High football team. He is good in sports but sucks at school. He doesnt even know a girl named Soni exists and he is a Senior(12) in highschool.

Veer Khurana- people wonder how Veer and Jeet could be cousins...... they are so different. In the eyes of the school crowd: Smart, middle class, with glasses and wears baggy clothes. Real life: Has the richest parents in town, only child ,can see perfectly with his two eyes, and is not the most popular guy in the school because he chose not to be. Senior(12) in highschool

Soni Malhotra- "I dont want some stupid narrator giving my intro. I am Soni Malhotra, moved to U.S on 17th July 2000 ,10:31 pm, the flight was one minute late. One message i want to give to all the girls out there is LAY OFF Jeet..... he is MINE.The people that i hate most in the world are those rich ****** waving their money in ur face trying to prove to u that u are inferior. Veer is my best friend, i sometimes feel as if he knows me more than i know myself. But i wish he was more popular so he could introduce me to Jeet. Not that i need it.... i know Jeet loves me, he is just too shy. U know i saw him looking at me the other day.....or.... was it the girl behind me. No it was me i am sure it was. U dont believe me?? Go ask Veer!!! Senior in highschool

Sim- simone Soni's younger sis. Annoying brat. A freshmen (9) in highschool.

Som- Somesh- simone's twin. As if one wasnt enough my mom decided to give me a bonus. Like u know buy one get one free. All he and simone think of is how to make my life miserable. I wish i was an only child!!!!

............................................................ ................

~* Pooja*~😳

Great list poojaπŸ‘πŸ‘

sharmak thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti_saarrthi

the new guy always signals the ending of a show.....its happened twice b4.......so, maayka's ruined for sure πŸ˜‰

I want them to end and soon. The show is so boring without Veer and my family and I stopped watching it.

sharmak thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishq008

DOWN WITH MAAYKA AND SOON... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†