Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
HE is none other than Kshitij!!!!!!!!!
great job please continue soon πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Part-41....Kumud starts 2 walk off.. G:kumud..K:let me spend sum time with kajal. she goes. Garv's dad cumes with that person.kumud notices it from far. K:how is dadiji having connection with him? Garv's dad introduces him 2 garv:this is my youngest friend kshitij. they all laugh. kumud was shocked. dad:this is son garv. kshi:hi. G:nice 2 meet my papa's best friend. kshitij-garv shake hand with cheers.kumud cud'nt digest seeing garv-kshitij 2gether with friendliness.she gets tensed:what is he planning 2 do with garv? dad:u no garv is engaged. kshi:really?wow!congrats. garv smiles:thanku. dad:he is in a thrill 2 celebrate this diwali with his fiancee. kshi:oh i see.so his fiancee is here. G:yes,i'll call her. kumud hides behind the tree. garv finds her.kshitij-dad were busy talking. G:why r u standing here?cum..i'll introduce my dad's friend kshitij. K:i'm not cuming. G:why?   K:i don't want 2 see him. G:whats this kumud?what'll they think?i told him that i'll bring u. Garv holdds her hand & walks 2 them.kumud did'nt no what 2 do. kshitij was shocked 2 see kumud. G:this is my fiancee kumud. dad:how is my future daughter in law friend? kumud puts her head down as she felt difficult 2 look at kshitij. kshi:very nice.u r lucky 2 get her garv. garv smiles:i no that i'm extra lucky,otherwise i wud've got a kumud. kshiti stares at kumud.kumud turns back.   when kumud was at home,she was tensed about kshitij's return. garv's dad:howdo u like my friend kshitij?   G:very cute since he is young. dad smiles. G:his name is also gud.not common.but still i feel that i've heard this name sumwhere.where did i hear this name. suddenly garv remembers reading this name in kumud's diary. he thinks:kshitij is kumud's husband's name.   he remebers kumud refusing 2 go with him 2 see kshitij. G thinks:kumud's behaviour was unusual,a friendly person like kumud did'nt want 2 talk 2 see at all.is it bcoz...is he the same kshitij?   Garv gets confused.
Piku_S thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
very nice part please continue soon!!!
girlie18 thumbnail
gr8 part plz cont
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
πŸ‘

Plz cont soon! πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-42.....Kumud hears the phone bell.she takes the ph:hello! voice:kumud..it was very emotional. kumud's lips shiver:kshitij! kshi:so u cud recognise my voice? ku:yes.whats the matter? kshi:if there is anything only i can call u? i'm nothing 2 u,but u r everything 2 me. ku:kshitij!i'm engaged with the peerson whom i luv. kshi:but i can't 4get u. ku:u divorced me,then also...i can't understand. kshi:but i never meant that as the end of our relationship.do u remember..?that day i had told u that i'll wait 4 u.i was waiting 4 ur return.not 2 my house,but 2 my heart. ku:thats impossible.i've only luved 1 person in my life & thats garv.he is my 1st & the last luv. kshitij weeps:kumud!plz...ku:kshitij plz. kumud keeps her ph down.again kshitij calls up.kumud disconnects the ph. the next day,she hears the calling bell & opens the door. she was shocked 2 see kshitij there:kshitij,why r u here? kshi:i came here 2 visit u. ku:mumma is not here.so plz go. kshi:u r scared of the person who loves u very much?   kumud did'nt speak anything. kshitij holds her hand:kumud plz,don't go away from me.if u marry garv,i'll be alone. ku:kshitij,plz leave my hand & think carefully.i'm garv's.so u plz marry sum1 else. kshi:i cannot liv without u.i waited 4 u 4 a long time & u r going away from me?no... ku:garv does'nt no that u r my x-hubby.if he cumes 2 no that u r after me,ur frienship will be broken. kshi:i don't care.i'll tell everything 2 garv. i'll tell him that u r mine.garv is a gentleman that he'll understand everything,he'll understand that u r made 4 me. kumud was shocked 2 see garv standing there.    WHAT WILL BE GARV"S REACTION?
jasminerahul thumbnail
I'm not a kshitij-kumud fan.u can trust me.i'm a complete Garv-kumud fan.
girlie18 thumbnail
jasminerahul what are you doing? i don't like you bringing shitish in to this i hate him take him out of this fan fic plzzzzzzzzzzzz
jasminerahul thumbnail
But this story track needs him.cool down
Piku_S thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
great job jasminerahul please let garv beat and give kshitij a tight slap!!!!!!! Edited by ziddi - 18 years ago