Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Simz~

Hey Yuks,

great FF..I loved it. Waiting eagerly for Shlok's entry. Every detail in the FF is perfect. Please do continue.

Thanks for your sweet comments jaan🤗

I'll try and update soon

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I've made familt trees of the Joshi/Shergill/Nerulkar families, since all 3 will be very important for my ff.

And I also had a banner made by Navreen, which I've added

As for the update, I've seem to bacome busier since holidays started, for some reason😕

But I am working on it!

Yuks

-Yuks- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Okay, here's me with another part

This is a short one, but it's just to sort of get going again, so enjoy!

Part 3

The next morning, as the members of the family descended the stairs, it was apparent that none of them got any sleep.

They all, except Meghna who was busy sleeping, silently sat around the dining table, looking at each other, till finally Naiya voiced out, "What now?"

After a while Shivaji replied, "We have to prove that she did it."

"But how uncle?" Radha stood up and started pacing in worry. "How will we manage this? In front of the entire world, she is a saint, who gave up her life to raise her brother's children. How do we counter that?"

"There has to be a way Radha beta. She won't be doing all this for fun. We have to discover her motive. Once we know that, then it will be easy."

"But uncle, what could Bua's motive be? Why would she possibly want to kill Addy chachu and Shourya chachu? What would she get out of it?" Danny asked out of frustration.

"Wait... she had mentioned something about her mother when I overheard her last night. But uncle, does she have a different mother? Why does she want to revenge her mother by killing her brothers?"

"I don't know anything about that. She couldn't be, since she is younger than Danny's father. But I have to start heading home now. Everyone will be up and wondering why I didn't call. Radha did you make a decision about where you want to stay?"

Radha looked at the kids, "What say guys? Do you want to stay here? Or at Shivaji uncle's?"

Danny and Naiya looked at each other. They both knew that Radha loved her family and needed them right now, so both simultaneously said, "Here Radha chachi."

Radha beamed at them happily. She desperately wanted to be with her family right now, and definitely didn't want to be a burden on the Nerulakar family.

They all bid goodbye to Shivaji uncle, and started fixing breakfast.

Pratibha Nivas...

Shivaji entered his house, only to see the entire family praying together, but an unfamiliar voice singing the aarti. He went and stood at the back and glanced Radha, his newly found bahu, doing the aarti today, and it brought a smile to his face.

Originally Radha had not been approved by the family because she wanted to work after marriage, so her and Swapnil had eloped. Only recently they found out that they also had a daughter now, so, on Radha Shergill's insistence, Shivaji had finally swallowed his pride and called Swapnil and Radha home.

DR stopped singing, and turned around, exclaiming, "Baba!" as she saw Shivaji.

The whole family turned around and looked at Shivaji curiously. After all, he had left only yesterday, and they expected him to be gone for a couple of days.

"Aap?" Sumita asked curiously,"Aap inti jaldi kaise ghar aagaye?"

"Well, my work in Mumbai was done, so I came home"

DR approached Shivaji, gave him aarti, and took his ashirwaad, which Shivaji gladly gave to her.

While Sonalika, the daughter of the Nerulkar family looked at the scene with disgust.

Just as the family was all about to sit down, the phone gave a shrill ring. Sumita went and answered it and instantly started getting excited, increasing everyone's curiosity more and more.

"Care to share the news maa?" asked Pammy, who was least patient and most hyper one of them all.

Pammy's only reply was, "He's coming home."

Everyone understood those 3 words perfectly.

Sangamitra was furious! Absolutely furious!

She had thought that Radha was an innocent and stupid girl who would be trapped easily, leaving her with all this property and allowing her to complete her revenge. But she turned out to be cunning and not only went missing herself, but took the kids along with her.

Sangamitra kept pacing back and forth in the living room, trying to think of what do next and where to look for Radha and the children.

She didn't care much about Naiya and Mishty, but she couldn't leave Danny. She couldn't leave a male heir or the Shergill name would live on and her revenge to her mother would never be complete.

Sangamitra sat on the sofa, holding her temples, and sighed, thinking of her mother.

*Flashback*

A small girl is being dragged away by her father , while she is crying and calling out desperately for her mother.

The father sits the girl in the car and sternly states, "Now that woman is not your mother. You will not refer to her as your mother. Now only Saakshi is your mother and you will call only her your mother."

*End*

Sangamitra got irritated and started pacing again. She needed to find the children, and soon, or her mother would never be avenged.

She had to find them at all cost!

And no cliffhanger today

Love it? Hate it?

Yuks
Tomiko thumbnail

Yay, me first.😃

Urm; let me go back and read!😆

Nice to know Megs and Sona haven't changed!😆

Whoop, whoop - Radha fighting for justice against Sangi....Like finally!

Short part but me liked it!

Shoooo - can we expect the next part in December?🤔😆

P.S. Yay, he's coming back....he's comign back!!😃

Urm, whose coming back?😕
Edited by nibbles - 15 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Jaanu, you seem to be the only one reading this

IS that good or bad?😕

Yay, me first.😃

Urm; let me go back and read!😆

Nice to know Megs and Sona haven't changed!😆
Of course not. They are too perfect to change

Whoop, whoop - Radha fighting for justice against Sangi....Like finally!
I know! I've been waiting forever for it to happen in the show, but it didn't, so I figure; What the hell, right?

Short part but me liked it!
Yay!😆

Shoooo - can we expect the next part in December?🤔😆
December? So soon?😲
Give till april next year yaar😉

But seriously, I'll try and update a little faster this time

P.S. Yay, he's coming back....he's comign back!!😃

Urm, whose coming back?😕

Who do you think jaan

Thanks for your comments nibu[:>D<:]

Yuks
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

nibbles🤣

in short.....cause i'm sleepy right noe🥱.........it was a great part.....do include some naiya-yash and ankita-danny parts....

so it is gaurav! i had a feeling yash was played by gaurav khanna......(nibbles😉)
-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *saakshi_fan*

nibbles🤣

in short.....cause i'm sleepy right noe🥱.........it was a great part.....do include some naiya-yash and ankita-danny parts....

Yeah, I plan to have alot of those. I absolutely loved them, but MidiTech😡

so it is gaurav! i had a feeling yash was played by gaurav khanna......(nibbles😉)

Where did Gaurav come into all this?😕

Thanks for your comments jaans

Waise it's a little dishartening to see that only 2 people read my ff, but I'm working on the next part

Yuks
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've just read all the FF's.  This post has obviously been hiding somewhere.  To be honest, it's very interesting, in fact, it's more fun than the actual drama.  I think Miditech should read it and get some ideas.  Eagerly waiting for the Shloka scenes!!!!
Tomiko thumbnail

Hello and Shut up!😃

Post the next part quick before I send Tarah's danda service after you!⭐️

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimranD

I've just read all the FF's.  This post has obviously been hiding somewhere.  To be honest, it's very interesting, in fact, it's more fun than the actual drama.  I think Miditech should read it and get some ideas.  Eagerly waiting for the Shloka scenes!!!!

Yay!

A Third person who reads my ff

Yeah, I found this like 11 pages back, but now I've added the link to the mansion, so we'll never lose it again😃

Thanks sor the sweet comments🤗

Yuks