~Deewana~ S&R FF - Part 3/Page 2

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys!

I've been meaning to start a new fan fic for sooo long, but exams never seem to end once you hit university😆

I also have another FF, Sangharsh, but that's about Pranay-Radha, so I guess that one's pretty much discontinued.

This is an idea I had recently, I just hope it turns out just as great as I imagined it.

I won't give you a background story, you'll just have to find out as you read!

But Here are family treesI made, to help out confused members

Joshi Family Tree   Shergill Family Tree   Nerulkar Family Tree

Part 1

No words could describe what she felt right now. It was like she was unable to think. He was fine just now. They were so happy, happy together. And finally, everything was going to be alright.

Her Aai had a reassuring hand on her shoulder, squeezing it at intervals, as though trying to convince her that everything would be okay. But how would it be? He was gone! Nothing was okay anymore.

Radha looked up and saw Sangamitra, with her nephew and nieces. Radha ran to her for comfort, but instead, Sangamitra started to accuse Radha of killing Adhiraj. How could she have killed him? She loved him so much.

The court proceedings continued for days. Her family and the Shergill children trusted her more and more as the days went on. It was proved that she had no motive, since Addy's property was not properly in her name as of yet, she would get nothing anyway. Along with the fact that the bottle of poisoned alcohol had no fingerprints on it except Addy's. Radha was sent home, free of all charge.

That night though, Radha understood everything.

She was walking by Sangamitra's room, to check up on the children, she heard Sangamitra speaking angrily to someone on the phone. Not one to eavesdrop, she had all intentions of continuing on her way, but the mention of her name stopped her.

"Why was Radha freed?... I know there was no evidence! How did her fingerprints get wiped from the bottle?.... The bottle was in a bucket of ice?.... Well couldn't the lab reports be changed? What do I pay you for?.... I want every single Shergill dead, for what happened to my mother!"

Radha started to panic when she heard footsteps. She quickly hid behind a curtain, and watched as Sangamitra's dooropened, and she walked away, and out of the house in anger.

Radha knew she had little time to act. She had to protect the kids. She stood thinking for a moment, and then rushed to the children's room.

Naiya was putting Mishty to bed, while Danish was cleaning up scattered belongings.

Radha rushed towards a wardrobe, while hurriedly saying, "Quickly kids, pack whatever you need, we're leaving."

Mishty was still in a daze and Naiya and Danny exchanged confused glances. "Radha chachi, um... what...."

"No time to explain Danny. We have to leave here before Sangamitra di gets back"

"Bua? But chachi..."

"Naiya please, please just trust me and let's leave. We don't have too much time."

Within 10 minutes Radha had all of the children's essentials packed and they were out of the house, hailing a cab to the Joshi house.

All of the Joshi's were surprised to see a worried Radha these with the Shergill kids.

Danny finally said, "Radha chachi, will you please tell us what's going on? Why are we escaping from Sangamitra Bua?"

Radha told them about how Sangamitra had given her the poisoned bottle, and whatever she had just heard. She added, "I think Sangamitra di killed Addy. I also think that she got Shourya ji murdered as well, because the night he died, she was giving instructions to someone on the phone. I got you kids out of there because she said she wanted all Shergills dead, and I was fearing your life."

Mishty, who was tired and confused, hugged Radha and started to cry.

Finally, it was Ankita who spoke up. "What now Radha tai? When Sangamitra di finds all of you missing, she will be even angrier."

"I don't know what to do Ankita, or where to go. I just don't know."

A male voice from the door said, "You will come with me, of course."

Who is this man? Will Radha escape?

Love it? Hate it?

Leave some feedback!

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail

Me First; Me First!😃

Now let me go back and read!😆

To short; To Brief; and I hate cliffhangers!😳

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut; I'm so happy you started an FF I'll let you fo this time!....Let meguess; the dude's Shlok?....or are you bringing back Shourya from the dead?🤔

Edited by nibbles - 16 years ago
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

omggggg

this is sooo good..

i guess shloks gunna cum noe....possbily...

i love it😃

i read it first....last nite...but i got tired...so i though i would comment tommorw...so here i am

nibbles congrats on being first😆

cliffhanger.....

continue soon😃

-Yuks- thumbnail

Thanks Nibu and Tarah🤗 You guys are so sweet😳

This storyline is something that's been on my mind for a long time, and I had some free time to work on it, so here it is.

Waise, don't the bothof you know? I'm queen of cliffhangers😉😃😆

No Shlok yet. I'm gonna make you wait for him. But cute scenes none-the less😃

Nice long part... (Nibu khush?)

Part 2

A male voice from the door said, "You will come with me, of course."

Everyone turned around and looked at the strange man. Only the Shergills recognized him.

"Shivaji uncle, what are you doing here?" Radha asked curiously.

"I heard about Addy, so I came as soon as I could from Nasik to see if you guys needed any support. When I got to your house, I saw you rushing off with the kids, and I got worried, so I followed you. And now I just heard everything."

Naiya, who had always been a favourite of her Shivaji uncle, ran and hugged him for support. "Oh Uncle! How could Bua do this? How could she kill Shourya and Addy chachu?"

A thoughtful Danny added, "Could she have... you know... mom and dad as well?"

"I don't know kids. Your bua always had an air of mystery and suspense around her, but I never thought that things could be this bad. But whatever it is, you are coming to Nasik with me Radha. You and the children. You will live in my house, where you will be safe. And you know that everyone will love to have you."

"I don't know uncle, what about my family?"

"Don't worry Radha, we will be fine here" Jaya assured her.

"But Aai, if Di finds out that we're missing, then she will come after you guys to try and find us. I can't just leave and put you in harm's way."

Mandira, who was thoughtful at this point, spoke up, "My ex had a house in Nasik that I now own. We can all move there, and then we can be together."

The only person who objected to this idea was Meghna, who had her maayka in Nasik, and didn't want her parents to know that she sold her husband. But since everyone was agreeing to the suggestion, she saw that she had no option.

"I think we should all leave right now, the drive isn't too long and we'll be there before dawn" Shivaji suggested.

They all agreed, and within the hour, all the Joshi's had packed what they needed, loaded the 3 cars, and were on their way.

Car#1: Shivaji (driver), Radha, Mishty and Aaji.

Car#2: Avinash (driver), Meghna, Mandira, Jaya.

Car#3: Yash (driver), Danny, Naiya, Ankita.

Shivaji Car...

Since Radha was putting a cranky Mishty to sleep, she was sitting in the back seat with her and Aaji in the front with Shivaji for comfort.

"Radha beta, I know that now your family is also coming to Nasik, but will you still be with us? Your aunty would love it"

"I'm not sure uncle. I want to stay with the kids, so wherever they want to stay, I'll be happy."

"Theek hai beta, but just keep in mind, you are always welcome in Pratibha Nivas"

"Uncle, did you take my advice?"

"What about?"

"You know uncle, you know very well"

"Well I called him, and spoke to him too, and I've convinced him to come home."

"That's so great uncle, I'm so glad"

Avinash Car...

Meghna was creating a ruckus because she wanted to sit in front with Avinash, where the wife is supposed to sit, but Avinash was pretty clear when he said that he wants only Mandira with him.

Meghna was sitting on the seat behind Avinash, and looking daggers at Mandira.

Meghna leaned forward and ran a finger down Avinash's cheek and tried to flirt with him.

"He's driving Meghna, so let him concentrate. Put your seatbelt on and sit tight" Jaya ordered.

Meghna grumbled and sat back down, throwing daggers at Jaya now. While Mandira's hand, which was on the gear, was gripped tightly by Avinash's.

Yash Car...

Naiya absolutely insisted that she sit at the front, because that was just her. She didn't like being cooped up in the back.

"Waise, you do know how to drive right?" Naiya asked Yash.

"Of course! Why else would Avinash dada buy me a car?"

"Good, because Naiya Shergill is very valuable."

Yash chuckled and under his breath added, "I'm sure"

Danny rolled his eyes at his little sister. She never saw place or occasion before she started her stupidity. He felt something at his shoulder and, when he looked he was surprised to find Ankita sleeping peacefully on him.

She looked really cute. Her mouth was slightly open, and her hair, not tied back for once, was falling over her eyes.

Danny, tired from the events of the past couple of weeks, rested his head on top of Ankita's and drifted off too.

Soon Naiya too was asleep, but she unlike Ankita was snoring softly 😆

Yash was annoyed, bored and distracted all at once. He could see both Danny and Ankita asleep through the rear-view mirror and didn't want to wake them. He only wanted to wake Naiya.

He turned on the AC to full blast and aimed it directly at Naiya. Finally she woke up and started shivering.

"Finally. Took you long enough."

"You woke me up on purpose?"

"Yep"

"How dare you! I was having such a nice dream"

"Well, whatever. And shhhh... Danny and Anki are asleep at the back"

Still pissed,"Mujhe kyon uthaya?"

"Being in the driver side seat, you have a responsibility of keeping me entertained. Or else I'll become bored, fall asleep, and cause an accident"

"Ah ha! I knew you couldn't drive! Naiya is always right!"

Yash rolled his eyes, but smiled anyway.

At 3 in the morning, the party arrived at Nasik, and Shivaji decided to spend the night at the Joshi's, since it was too late to go home.

Mandira quipped up, "This house is smaller, so some of us will have to share rooms"

"I get my own room. I can't sleep with anyone around me. Plus it's so downmarket to share" Meghna announced in her irritating voice.

Mandira said under her breath, "Suits me, because no one would be willing to share with you anyway"

"What was that Mandira?"

"Nothing. I didn't say anything."

Radha took Mishty to her room so she could continue sleeping. Meghna pulled Yash with her to help her with all her stuff. Since Shivaji was staying, Aai we sleeping with Aaji, and her and Ankita were helping Aaji to the room.

Danny and Naiya asked Mandira were to go.

"Well, Danny, you'll be sharing with Yash, so upstairs, go left, and it's the room at the end. Naiya, you're with Ankita, so  the same thing to the right."

After Yash and Ankita finished helping out their respective people they too asked Mandira were to go, and she told Yash to go right, and Ankita to go left.

Boys Room...

Ankita was yawning when she opened the door (obviously when you yawn, your eyes are usually closed). When she opened her eyes, all she saw was a well toned bare back.

Her tired brain took slightly longer to process her thoughts "That's a guy's back, so that can't be Naiya, and Yash went the other way. So that means this is..." She gave an audible gasp, and said Danny's name out loud, in realization, and turned around.

Danny heard his name and turned around to see Ankita facing the other way.

"Ankita, what's wrong?"

"Woh ummm... mein... I think I'm in the wrong room" And without looking back she half ran towards the other end of the building.

Girls Room...

Yash walked in to an empty room. Assuming that Danny was in the bathroom, he put his bag on the bed and started to unpack.

He heard the bathroom door open, and along with it came some grumbling and sniffling. He turned around to see Naiya standing at the bathroom door, a couple of tissues in hand, a red nose, and surprise on her face.

"You know, the Rudolph look really suits you"

"Shut up! This is all your fault!"

"My fault? How?"

"You're the one who switched the AC on at full blast. And now I've caught a cold. Jerk!"

"Wait now, Miss Naiya Shergill. You're the one who wanted to sit at the front in the first place. And you're the one who fell asleep during the journey. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have had to use such drastic measures."

Naiya narrowed her eyes, "You think you're so smart"

"I don't think sweetheart, I know!"

A violent sneeze interrupted her angry retort so Naiya went back to the bathroom to get more tissues.

Yash was laughing hard when Ankita came into the room and told him about the mix-up.

When Naiya returned from the bathroom, she found Ankita unpacking, and thanked god for getting rid of that annoying idiot.

Radha Room...

Radha, after putting Mishty to sleep, had gotten comfortable on the window seat. She was brooding over past events. Because of Sangamitra, she had lost 2 men that she had loved.

Why would she do this? Something so drastic? What would have motive be?

Radha was determined to find out, and also get Sangamitra put behind bars.

"Till the other day, I would never hear a word against Sangamitra di, even if god himself told me all this. But now, this. Ab kya hoga?

What will happen now?

Why did Sangam do this?

Something brewing between the kids?😲😳

Love it? Hate it?

Leave some feedback!

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 15 years ago
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

me first......hehehe😈

great part...

shivaji....okkk noe that was unexpected😆

shlok cumin afterwards.....ok well thats fine too

ooo .....queen of cliffhangers..........noe that explains it😆

yash and naiya......danny and ankita.....i liked those scnes....

the car scene...with yash and naiya 🤣

awwww danny and ankita......such a cute scene😳

meghna....noe that woman will never change😆

continue soon....and make sure thats long too!

🤗

salmansgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hellooooooo,
Since I have no idea who half the characters are (even though you've told me about them gazillion times!) I loved this story. It really "different" and I love the scenes between Yash, Naiya & Ankita and Danny. So there's always that one bitch...there huh? Meghna seems quiet an irritating character. I think I'll enjoy her character.

The between yash and Naiya in the car was funny...poor guy had to drive without being "entertained" lol!

The whole "shivaji uncle" was umm...weird? I cant imagine calling someone "ji" and "uncle" in the same sentence. it just sounds funny. exactly who named this guy? 😆

Yuks, really enjoyed reading this. Really looking forward to the next part.

Tomiko thumbnail

Damn; I'm third!

Yuks; I know all about your cliffhangers so stop you better not continue with the torture!😆

Me so happyyyyyyyyy that you've got Danny-Anki and Yash-Naiya in this😳....

Okie; guy at the door was not expected but hey; Radha's in Nasik which can only mean one thing!😉

As usual; waiting for more!😛

-Yuks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *saakshi_fan*

me first......hehehe😈

great part...

shivaji....okkk noe that was unexpected😆

shlok cumin afterwards.....ok well thats fine too

ooo .....queen of cliffhangers..........noe that explains it😆

yash and naiya......danny and ankita.....i liked those scnes....

the car scene...with yash and naiya 🤣

awwww danny and ankita......such a cute scene😳

meghna....noe that woman will never change😆

continue soon....and make sure thats long too!

🤗

Thanks jaan🤗

I'm glad you're liking it.

You don't know I'm the evil queen of cliffhangers?😲

Well you do now😆 I usually always end my chapters with a cliffhanger😆😉

Originally posted by: salmansgirl

Hellooooooo,
Since I have no idea who half the characters are (even though you've told me about them gazillion times!) I loved this story. It really "different" and I love the scenes between Yash, Naiya & Ankita and Danny. So there's always that one bitch...there huh? Meghna seems quiet an irritating character. I think I'll enjoy her character.

The between yash and Naiya in the car was funny...poor guy had to drive without being "entertained" lol!

The whole "shivaji uncle" was umm...weird? I cant imagine calling someone "ji" and "uncle" in the same sentence. it just sounds funny. exactly who named this guy? 😆

Yuks, really enjoyed reading this. Really looking forward to the next part.

Thanks so much jaan.

Waise funner than Shivaji uncle is someonecaling him "Shivaji Rao ji"😆😕😆

Waise, his full name is Shivaji Rao Nerulkar

And yep, Meghna will alwyas be that one person. There's Sonalika too. But she hasn't been introduced yet.

Originally posted by: nibbles

Damn; I'm third!

Yuks; I know all about your cliffhangers so stop you better not continue with the torture!😆

Me so happyyyyyyyyy that you've got Danny-Anki and Yash-Naiya in this😳....

Okie; guy at the door was not expected but hey; Radha's in Nasik which can only mean one thing!😉

As usual; waiting for more!😛

Jaan, I WILL continue with the torture. I must live upto my title. Warna I won't be queen of cliffnagers anymore. I'll just be... queen...😕😆

I'm reallyglad you guys like Danny-Ankita & Yash-Naiya😳

Nibu, you know that I ALWAYS wanted to see them together😳. But stupid Miditech got rid of all 4

Shlok will entersoon. But I have an exam wednesday night, so I might not be able to update till then

Oh, and I added family trees to the first post, for confused members

Yuks

*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

yuppp i totally realize it

dun worry hun take ur time...ill see if u can keep the ppl busy wit my FF till then!

btwww u didnt lock the topic...for Ek prem kahani..

just for that..not for Hate or love

cause im continueing H or L...

😊

~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Yuks,

great FF..I loved it. Waiting eagerly for Shlok's entry. Every detail in the FF is perfect. Please do continue.