Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja922 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Dharti!!!! welcome back yaar...where have you been? and how are you? continue soon....you probably forgot me but rmr i havent forgotten u! 😉
SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay!!! woohoo can't wait. hehe lol. continue soon. yay. hehe. your a great writer.
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks! 😃

- Dharti!

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

4got to say
cant wait 4 ur new ff

well you have to wait for that cuz i wont be posting it till Summer vacation! 😊

- Dharti!

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja922

Dharti!!!! welcome back yaar...where have you been? and how are you? continue soon....you probably forgot me but rmr i havent forgotten u! 😉

hey Pooja! well i m fine! n dont worry, i was here at home safe..but a bit busy! 😆 n yeah..i can never forget u..! 😃

anyways hows going with u?

- Dharti!

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahrambaa

yay!!! woohoo can't wait. hehe lol. continue soon. yay. hehe. your a great writer.

thanks! 😳

n the next part is coming in few moments! 😃

- Dharti!

Pooja922 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutest_angel

hey Pooja! well i m fine! n dont worry, i was here at home safe..but a bit busy! 😆 n yeah..i can never forget u..! 😃

anyways hows going with u?

- Dharti!

hey!!! im fine tooo....started a new fanfic!! and im glad to know ur back and fine ...contineu soon yaar...happy u havent forgotten me haha😉

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail

hey guys! how r u all doing today?

well as u all know (i hope) i m back...so here is the part!

PART 53

It's finally the night to shine, the night to propose, the night to feel, the night to love! Today is the night that will decide Angad n Kripa's future decision, or not? Whether it will decide their future or not, whether it'll be good or bad, it will change the rest of their lives either in a good way or in a bad way. Today even though it has clear sky, the circumstances inform that I'll be a story night with a heavy rain that will sweep away some people's life!

It's 8:30 pm in Mumbai. At this point the camera takes us around the Mumbai highway where we can see those traffics clearly. Romeo & Juliet's play had got very popular recently. There were posters posted in every store, mall, Movie Theater, regular stores, highways, freeways, public parks, n even at home! The play had got very popular that it was causing the traffics on the highways n freeways (lolz). Then the camera takes us though the highway n stops in front of the Mumbai University. There we can see lot of people standing in a long line to buy a ticket. Then the camera takes us in the theater they had in the University. As the camera takes a glance on the stage, we can see Aaliyah, Josh, Kshitij, n other people finishing the last bitty touch that was left. Everybody had work hard for this play.

The show will be starting after 10 more minutes. Till than, slowly slowly, the auditorium starts filling n soon the whole auditorium was full n soon it's time for Angad n Kripa to set the stage on fire!

After few minutes, the auditorium goes all black n quite. Then the spotlights hit a man on the stage with a mike in his hand, Kshitij.

Kshitij = Love, wht is Love? Yeh Pyaar kia hai? Aaj kal aap sab dekhte aur sunte (listen) hoge ki aaj ke generations ke ladke ladki se 'I Love You' kehte hai aur vs. Aaj kal toh har ek ladka kisi ladki se pyaar karte hai, lekin aaj tak kisine bhi kisiko Romeo aur Juliet ki tarah pyaar nahie kiya! Romeo aur Juliet ka pyaar toh marne ke baad bhi is duniya mein zinda hai! Romeo aur Juliet aaj is duniya mein nahie hai, but unki yaadein aur unka pyaar aaj bhi hamare saath zinda hai!

Kshitij: toh chaalo doston, aaj hum phirse ek baar Romeo aur Juliet ki kahani, yaadein, aur sabse zyaada unke pyaar mein kho jaye.

Now Kshitij goes backstage as the audience claps for him. Again the stage goes all black n then slowly, slowly the spotlights come back on the stage n again everybody go quite. In the background, somebody says, "Scene I".

(The Play Starts from here)

As the lights slowly turns on, we see two men who were deep in their conversation. From their outfit, they both didn't look like common people; they looked like great warriors, and maybe Prince!  After a while, there was a knock on the door.

Great warrior = GW

GW = come in

Servant = sir, app ke liyeh yeh letter aaya hai, and u need to sign on this page.

The warrior signs on the paper and says thank you to the servant as he leaves the two young men alone. As the warrior starts to unfold the letter, the other warrior speaks up.

2nd warrior = wats up Prince?

*** Prince is a character played by Prithvi in this play ***

(Prince is character's name!)

Prince = yaar, kuch nahie Romeo, yeh ek invitation aaya hai.

*** Romeo is a character played by Angad in this play ***

Romeo = kaisa invitation?

Prince = yaar, yeh country ki sabse baadi billionaire ki daughter ka aaj birthday hai, so we are invited to her birthday party tonight.

Romeo = well kya khayaal hai tumhara?

Prince = meri chodo tum, apni bataao, wht r u doing tonight?

Romeo = yaar, don't count on me. I have a meeting tonight so I cant come, but u can go.

Prince = kya Romeo tum bhi, tum apni meetings postpone nahie kar sakta kya? U have to come to the party tonight, orelse mein bhi party mein nahie jaaonga.

Prince = come on yaar, its important.

Romeo = ok, fine. If u insists, then I'll come with u.

Prince = now that's like a good friend!

Romeo = ok then, I'll pick u up tonight.

Prince = see you then.

It's 7:30 pm, n we see Romeo waiting for Prince outside his house. Few minutes later, Prince comes down n they both left for the party.

Prince = yaar Romeo, I can't wait till we reach the party.

Romeo = y?!

Prince = what do u mean y?! yaar, I want to see that girl. Kya naam tha uska…It was….yaar uska naam kya tha?

Romeo = I think ur talking about Juliet, right?

Prince = ofcourse!

Romeo = kyun? Us mein koi khaas baat jot um itne utavle ho rahe ho?!

Prince = ofcourse! Ab tum jaldi se car drive karo.

Prince = btw, u know what?

Romeo = what?

Prince = I m sure, jab tum usko dekhoge toh, it will be, Love at First Sight!

Romeo = wht rubbish!

Prince = abhi toh tumko yeh rubbish lag raha hai, lekin just wait n watch Romeo.

As Prince finishes his statement, Romeo parks his car on VIP parking area in front of the palace.

Romeo = lo, tumhari manzil aa gayi..

Without saying a word, Prince jumps off from the car n waits for Romeo, who was taking his time.

Prince = arre yaar, jaldi se nikal na, we are getting late, n I don't want to miss any fun!

Romeo = yaar, r u sure abt this?

Prince = abt what?

Romeo = about us going to the party.

Prince = Romeo, tum chup kar, aur chalo.

Now Romeo n Prince enter the palace that was decorated from outside as well as from inside with Christmas lights. The whole palace was made with white pure and rich marble. The walls were covered with cream wallpapers with a maroon border. To make it look more delicate, the servants had wore black and white tuxedo, n the tables that were set for dinner are made of black shiny marble with white chairs.

As Romeo n Prince take a good look at the palace, some of Romeo's friends join them. So now Romeo starts a conversation with his friends while Prince excuses himself n makes his way to the ladies who were looking at him! As Romeo starts talking, he get so engaged with the conversation that he doesn't even know when the time is passing by. Now almost after half an hour, Romeo's friends' excuses themselves n Romeo starts looking for Prince now. As he looks around the room, he hears a man welcoming everyone, so he turns n give his attention to him.

Man = good evening ladies n gentlemen. It's my pleasure to have all of u here to celebrate our Princess's 20th birthday. So lets welcome our very own, Princess Juliet.

As Juliet enters the palace, all the faces turns to her and gives her the full attention she deserves. Juliet was wearing a white gorgeous dress with light cream design on it. She had her hair up and was wearing a diamond crown in her head. She had a simple yet a precious diamond necklace on her neck. She was wearing white gloves up to her wrist. She was holding a 'duppata' in her hand. To add more delicate to the scene, two men in black rich suit were walking beside her and another two behind. All the girls in the palace were jealous of her, all of a sudden all the girls wish they were instead of her. Some of the boys were jealous of the men who were walking beside n behind her, while some wish they were her crown, some wish they were her diamond necklace, n so on.

Now as she walks down the stairs, Romeo couldn't take his eyes off her. As she still walks down the stairs, all the lights are gone and there are only 2 lights flashing; one on Romeo n the other one on Juliet. Now Romeo walks towards her n says…

"O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!
It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night
Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear;
Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!
So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows,
As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows.
The measure done, I'll watch her place of stand,
And, touching hers, make blessed my rude hand.
Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight!
For I had never seen true beauty till this night.
" 

Now as he finishes his poem for her, all the lights come back which brings Romeo back to earth. By now, Juliet has come down and was standing besinde a man and looks around at the place with a very gentle and delicate smile on her face. After a while, some maids in black and white suit bring a birthday cake for Juliet. Then the man finally spoke again…

Man = now before Princess Juliet cuts the cake, lets stay still, close our eyes and pray silently for Princess. Lets all ask God for her happiness, and for her bright future.

So now every1 does as the men tell them to do for like about 2, 3 minutes. Then Princess Juliet cuts the cake and serves it to a lady who had just come there wearing a nice white dress. Then the lady took a small piece n serves it to Juliet and both of them hug eachother. After finishing all this little ceremonies, the man again spoke yet this time with a huge grin on his face.

Man =  well since we are done with our ceremonies, I would want all of u to enjoy the party. In a while, DJ will playing a song n every1 can enjoy the time. But the most important thing is, out of all the men/guys in this palace, there is a lucky man who will get a chance to dance with Princess Juliet till this party ends.

Man = oh yeah, n there is no competition. I won't be asking any questions or anything, but it would depend on the man/guy's destiny. In just a few seconds, all the lights will be turned off and when ever Princess Juliet and the lucky gentleman stops at the center of this palace, the lights will automatically come back and the dance will start.

Man = so r u guys ready?

All the guys/men (shouts) = yes!

Man = well then lets start.

Now as he finishes his statement, all the lights go out and it becomes solid dark as black. In the dark palace, Romeo tries making his way to Prince. In fact, he didn't even knew Prince was, so he was just trying his level best to find him and take him out of this palace which was full of people. Now he slowly tries to walk and as he takes his first steps he softly bumps into someone. As he bumps, he finally lets a sigh of relief knowing it was Prince. So now as he turns around, the lights came on which gave him a huge shock. He was shock to see that it wasn't Prince who was standing in front of him. As his eyes looks clearly at the face, he finally comes back o his sense knowing the person is Princess Juliet. As his eyes explore Juliet's face, a small yet charming smile forms on his lips which makes Juliet smile as well. She gives him a warm smile, and as she does that, the man spoke again.

Man = well, well, well, looks like we found the lucky man, and it is none other than Romeo.

Man = well first of all, Congratulations to Romeo. So Romeo, are u ready to enjoy the rest of the party time with Princess Juliet.

As for Romeo, it was like a dream coming true. So whatever the man had said, Romeo didn't listen to a single word, after all he was busy looking at Juliet! So without knowing anything, he simple says "yes" to the man without even looking at him. All this while, his eyes didn't even left Juliet's face for a single second. Then after taking his time to explore the lovely face, he says…

Romeo (gives his charming smile) = May I have the pleasure to dance with the most beautiful lady tonight?

Juliet unwillingly smiles at his compliment n slide her fair, soft hand in his warm muscular welcoming hand saying "ofcourse".

Now as she sayd that, every1 cheers for them and the dance starts. As for Juliet, it was no big, but for Romeo, it was his dream that has finally come true. Now after dancing for almost half and hour, Juliet and Romeo were chatting a bit.

Romeo = If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.

Juliet = Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

Romeo = Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

Juliet = Ah, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

omeo = O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do; They pray -- grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

uliet = Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

omeo = Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take. Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.

After saying that, Romeo (Angad) kisses Juliet (Kripa).

Juliet = Then have my lips the sin that they have took.

omeo = Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again.

As they both were talking, a maid just comes there and says something to Juliet ear to ear. While this was happening, Romeo just stands aside and looks at Juliet, lost in her fair and unique beauty, but he hadn't gone too far and Juliet's soft sweet voice brings him back on earth.

Juliet = Romeo, I m sorry, I have to leave now.

Romeo (disappointed) = ofcourse Princess.

Juliet = it was nice knowing you.

Romeo (kisses her hand gently) = it my pleasure.

After Juliet leaves, Romeo explores the palace as he hadn't seen it, and also trying to find Prince. When Romeo appeared at a corner, he found Prince talking to a lady and drinking wine. He finally let out a sigh of relief and walk upto him and gives a lazy punch to him on his back.

Romeo = whats up Prince, ready to go home?

Prince (getting up) = I was waiting for u only.

Prince (to the lady) = I'll see u later Diana

Diana = bye

After that they both leave the palace.

At night, Romeo finds himself throwing stones in Juliet's room from outside. He kept on throwing the stones until a figure appears at the window. As the figure came infront of him, he found himself staring in dark rich brown eyes of Juliet. As for Juliet, she was shocked to see Romeo standing on her back porch. She didn't say a word, instead she founf herself getting lost in his soft light brown eyes. As she was too busy looking in them, she didn't even knew when Romeo appeared on the tree branch and now was only 2 foot away from her. Even though he was this close to her, she still didn't say a word for a while. Then finally foundher voice and said…

Juliet = Romeo, what r u doing here?

Romeo = I have to tell u you something..

Juliet (anxious) = wht?

Romeo (smiles) = I think I Love You

Juliet (shocked yet happy) = What?!!

Romeo = yeah! N now, I want to know ur feelings about me..

Juliet (looks away) = I..i don't know!

Romeo = say that looking in my eyes n I'll believe u.

Now Juliet turns her face and looks straight in his eyes and was about to repeat herself when she again found herself loosing in Romeo's eyes. So instead of repeat herself, she says "I Love You too!"

As soon as he heard the three little magic words, he dragged herself towards her lips n gives her a kiss. As they both kiss eachother, the crowd cheers for them. (lolz!)

When the camera hit the stage now, we see Juliet and Romeo in a church talking to the Father.

Romeo = Father, we both have decided to marry.

Father = but son, you can't do that. I mean, your family and Lady Juliet's family are enemies of eachother! Son, if ur family members or Lady Juliet's family members find out about this then u both will be in big trouble!

Juliet= Father, we know that our family members would never like what we are about to do, but we don't have any other choice! We both love eachother dearly, and if our family members find out about this, they would never let us meet eachother. Infact they would make us marry some1 else or punish us or something!

Romeo = Father, I know them very well, they would never let us live together happily! Please Father, you have got understand out problem Father. We cant let our family members know about this! Please Father!

Father = o son, I'll let u both get married.

Father = the marriage will be held today evening.

Romeo & Juliet = Thank U Father.

At 7 pm, we see Juliet in a white gown standing in front of Romeo who was wearing a black suit. They both were standing in front of Father who was doing some marriage ceremonies. After almost a half hour, Father says…

Father = son Romeo, do you agree to marry Lady Juliet?

Romeo (looking in Juliet's eyes) = yes Father

Father = Lady Juliet, do u agree to marry Romeo?

Juliet (looking in Romeo's eyes) = yes Father

Father = son Romeo, you may kiss the bride!

Now Romeo and Juliet kiss eachother for few secs and the crowd again cheers for them. As they both were kissing eachother, a man, look more like a warrior sees everything from a window n runs from there. He goes to a man who was looking more like king and told him whatever he had seen. After listening to the story, the king got up from his position with his hands on his hips. Then they both talk for a while, but we can't listen to what they are saying since it was in mute!

After talking for almost like half an hour, the warrior leaves the king alone.

King = I don't believe Romeo, how can he disrespect my rules. How dare he broke them and fall in love with my enemy's daughter! How can he disobey my rules! HOW???!!!!

King = agar who bhul gaya ki voh ladki mere # 1 enemy ki dost hai, toh mein bhi bhol jaoounga ki voh mera beta hai!!

Saying that he leaves the place.

Now we both see Romeo and Juliet dancing near a peaceful lake; Juliet's hands around Romeo's neck; Romeo's hands around Juliet's tiny waist. As they both were dancing, Romeo couldn't take his eyes off her. The way she was talking, she looked just like a child! Romeo was saying…

Romeo = But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou her maid art far more fair than she:
Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love!
O, that she knew she were!
She speaks yet she says nothing: what of that?
Her eye discourses; I will answer it.
I am too bold, 'tis not to me she speaks:
Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven,
Having some business, do entreat her eyes
To twinkle in their spheres till they return.
What if her eyes were there, they in her head?
The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars,
As daylight doth a lamp; her eyes in heaven
Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night.
See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
O, that I were a glove upon that hand,
That I might touch that cheek!

Juliet = oh me!

Romeo = She speaks:
O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art
As glorious to this night, being o'er my head
As is a winged messenger of heaven
Unto the white-upturned wondering eyes
Of mortals that fall back to gaze on him
When he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds
And sails upon the bosom of the air.

Juliet = O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny my father and refuse my name
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

Romeo = (Aside) Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

Juliet = Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself.

As she said this, Romeo kissed her lightly on her lips and again the crowed cheers for them! (Obviously) After a while, as they both were sitting on the bank of the lake, they heard some footsteps and looked up to see Father in front of them. ('Father' as the 'Father of the church') As he came up to them in so much hurry, Romeo and Juliet quickly got up and went up to him.

Romeo = Father, what happened?

Father = son, you both need to hide.

Juliet = but why Father? We both didn't do anything wrong!

Father = from ur point of view, no, you both didn't do anything wrong, but from our father and Romeo's father's point of view, you both did the biggest misteake of your lives!

Romeo = what are you trying to say Father?

Father = I mean, you father has found out that you married his # 1 enemy's daughter and now him, and his army are looking for both of you.

Juliet = well what do we do now? We just can't hide somewhere, because no matter what, he'll find us someday!

Father = well I have a plan..!

Romeo = n what is that?

Father = comeon, I'll tell u that in church.

Romeo = we can't go to church; they'll come there to look for us.

Father = don't worry, ther's a basement in the church, and nobody will look for u both there. You both can trust me on this.

Romeo & Juliet = thank U Father!

Father = comeon now, we don't have much time.

Now they all start their little journey to the church. Romeo and Juliet were following Father as he was keeping an eye on their surroundings to see if any warriors were coming or not. Soon they all reached the church and then the basement.

Romeo = ok, so what is the plan?

Father = well we can't do anything except to prove them that you both are dead, because they want you both to die anyways.

Juliet = well how are you going to prove that we both are dead?

Father = well, as you both know, I make chemicals and treat people; so I had made a chemical once that would you both unconsicious, so that will make them look you both are dead!

Romeo = well then lets go for it.

Father = not yet…

Romeo = what do u mean?

Father = the chemical is actually a poison.

Romeo = so you mean it can kill us?

Father = that would depend on how many drops you take.

Romeo = ok, so it cam really prove that we are dead?

Father = yes

Romeo = ok then we will go with your plan.

Father = good, I have already sent some one to tell your parents here saying you both are dead. So now I'll give you the chemical and you both take 3 drops and then the chemical will handle the rest!

Father = well lay down here on this bed son, and Juliet on that bed and take your drops.

As Father finished his statements, he heard a knock on the church door, so Father left Romeo and Juliet alone. Romeo and Juliet looked at eachother and kissed eachother before going unconsicious. As they both kissed eachother, it felt to them as if they are kissing eachother for the last time!  Finally after a while, each of them took the drops and as soon as they took them, they went unconsicious, but before that, they were holding eachother's hands as if someone will take the other away.

Now after a while, Romeo's father comes there and sees Romeo lying on the bed. He went near him and felt Romeo's breath, but nothing happed. He couldn't feel his warm/cold breath. Then he bent down and checked for pulse, but no pulse! Now he just stares at Romeo for a while and says..

King = "acha hua ki voh apne aap hi mar gaya" and he left the place.

Later on, Juliet's mom arrived the scene and did the same as Romeo's dad and then left the place. After she left the place, Romeo slowly came to his sense and looks beside him and found Juliet still unconsicious! He gets scared after seeing Juliet still unconsicious. Now he goes to her and checks her breath first, but didn't felt anything. So he checks her pulse but no pulse! Now he's scared to death!

Romeo (crying) = oh god, Juliet is no more?!!?!?!

Romeo (crying) = its all my fault, but now I cant bring her to life either and I cant live without her. I had prmised her to live my life with her and only her, so I can't betray her now!

Romeo (crying) = if I cant live with her in this world, then I m going to die as well!

Romeo (crying) = If you will die for me, I will die for you and our graves will be like two lovers washing their clothes together in a laundromat If you will bring the soap

I will bring the bleach.

Now he took the chemical and took more then 10 drops. As soon as he took the 10th drop, his head fell on Juliet's hand which brought her back to her senses. Now as shesaw Romeo laying there beside her with the chemical in his hand, she got really scared. She knew wht he had done, but didn't want to believe it. She didn't want to face the truth as she was afraid of it. She fell on her feet beside Romeo and was crying now. She knew for a fact that he was no more fore real. As she sat there holding Romeo's face in her hand, she was crying so much which had made the ladies cry in the audience! Juliet was crying her heart out.

Juliet (weeping) =

When your eyes touched mine

For the very first time

I knew it would be forever

That we were meant to stay together

And I had to keep my faith

Because my only love sprung from my only hate

For thou I was lying here

In this cold and dark place

Your voice I was supposed to hear

But our dream became our disgrace

Why could not thou wait for a little while?

For I would wake up and smile

I can not stop my tears now

As my eyes try not to see thee

Oh, love could not be more wise to me!

With thy dagger I make a vow:

By taking this brief life

I shall always be your hopeless wife.

Juliet (sobbing) =
This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath,
May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.

As she finished saying her statements, she quickly got the chemical from Romeo's hand and started taking the drops. First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eight, Ninth and that was all she could take. After her ninth drop, she fell on Romeo; her head on his chest and her hands holding on to Romeo's, her cheeks right beside Romeo's (sideways). As she took her last breath, her tear slides down slowly and fell right on Romeo's lips!

a Poem for Romeo & Juliet

Remember not the pathos of our plight
Or the tears of our too-youthful end.
Mourn us not, for we became a light,
Eden shining still through deathless night,
On all who first pure love would comprehend.

Judge us not, although we chose to die,
Undone by beauty such as few have known,
Love so perfect one could not reply
In words less meteoric than its own.
Each life must wend its way towards death and pain.
Though we died young, our story will remain.

well this part wont be that good cuz its all about Romeo and Juliet, but again Romeo and Juliet are played by Angad and Kripa. 😳 

n this isnt really like the 'real' Romeo & Juliet, but i have tried making it sound like original!

well i really hope u all like it! 😳

take care,

love,

Dharti! 😳

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail

Kripa's (Juliet) dress for wedding..

Kripa (Juliet) dress for Juliet's b irthday party...

Love,

- Dharti! 😳

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja922

hey!!! im fine tooo....started a new fanfic!! and im glad to know ur back and fine ...contineu soon yaar...happy u havent forgotten me haha😉

i have already continued it! 😃 u can start reading it! 😆

- Dharti!