Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

Mika! that was awesome! very very cute!! 😳 Cont soon! 👏

Yeah I agree with Molly Thanx so much for such a sweet part but Mallika puttar ji when r u thinking of doing UR fanfic😡

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
too good
Plzz continue soon
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was going to make it a verrry long part, but the thing was, my brother needed my computer becuz he was like screwing his for about an hour and so i had to let him use my computer otherwise i was ogin to make it where jassi also confesses her love!! 😳 ill continue in about an hour, becuz i have to do some home cleaning! 😕
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
i just read the whole thing it was great   keep up the great work and continue soon
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: JK_5

Yeah I agree with Molly Thanx so much for such a sweet part but Mallika puttar ji when r u thinking of doing UR fanfic😡

😳 Sorry ..😆 I am going to cont soon 😉 Soon...today 😕 

And Mikaaaaa...Cont soon! plz! 😃

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

😳 Sorry ..😆 I am going to cont soon 😉 Soon...today 😕 

And Mikaaaaa...Cont soon! plz! 😃

Good for u😃 Varnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😡

sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its lovely...post the next part soon pls.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 8
Jassi answers: Umm aunty, yeh mujhe Gulmohar ke bahar kone mein mila.
Jassi leaves.
Armaan says: Mom, ye jhooth bol rahi hai!! Isne mujhe maara!!
Ila sayd:Maine dekha, tumko ye chot kaha se lagi?Armaan betha, kya usne tumko maara?
Armaan: Ye mamuli chot hai, isne to mujhe mere dil pe maara
Ila says:kya huwa beta? dil mein chot lagi? Armaan!! Kuch to bolo beta!
Armaan: mujhe akela chod do!
Ila gets upset as Armaan goes to his room.

As Jassi is driving, she gets worried and starts thinking about all that just happened. She is getting flashbacks of Armaan in the corner of Gulmohar and then thinks to herself if she's been abit too harsh.

She goes home and freshes up. Then she gets ready to go to Gulmohar and start viewing of what the models have gotten done so far.

As she drives to Gulmohar, she thinks of apologizing to Armaan. She reaches the fantabulous Gulmohar and walks in.

She sees no sign of Armaan. She sees Maddy.

Jassi: Maddy rukho, Armaan kahan pe milega?
Maddy: Jassi dear, tum mujhse baath hi mat karna, tum ne to unka dil itna dukhaya hai ke aaj, pehli baar, woh office nahin ayya! Shame shame shame!!

maddy walks away as Jassi starts feeling guilty.
Jassi decides to go to Armaan's house and "ding dong"
Armaan opens the door and then sees Jassi and says,"tum yahan se chali jao. Mujhe kisi se baath nahin karni!"

Jassi says,"Rukho! Mujhe important baath karni hai! Please, mujhe ek mauka do!!"

Armaan says,"Acha thik, andhar aa jao."

As they both walk to his room, Jassi thinks to her self,"kitna messy hai ye kamra" and she starts fixing things.

Armaan say,"Tum rehne do, mera kuch nahin choona!"

Jassi says:"Mujhe patha hai ke maine tumhara dil dukhaya hai. Liken mein aur kya karu, tumne tumhara pyaar ka izhaar kar diya aur mujhe ek mauka nahin diya, koi time nahin diya sochne ke liye? Mujhe kaise pata chalta ke mein bhi tumse pyaar karthi hu? Tumne to ishaar kar liya, aur mujhe expect karthe the ke mein bhi tumko bolu!"

Armaan is surprised:"Kya? Kya sachmuch tum mujhe pyaar karthi ho?"

Jassi turns around,"Ha, liken lagtha hai ke tum mujhse bohat naraz ho! Mein chalin jaathi hu!"

Armaan grabs her hand before she leave and turns her around, he sees tears in her eyes. He slowly takes them off with his hands.

Armaan says,"Tum kahan pe ja rahi thi? Mujhko akela chodh ke?"

Jassi just hugs Armaan and they both hug as if they haven't met for years. Their hug has soo much intenisty that it lasts for about 2 minutes.

After they part,Armaan holds Jassi's hands and he starts showing Jassi around his house.

Armaan: Jassi, ye mera living room hai, yahan pe mein news dekhta hu, kyunki ye tv na, meri pehli girlfriend thi!!

Jassi starts laughing and she goes to the couch and sits down. She grabs Armaan with her and they both sit.

Jassi comments,"Acha, to mein tumhari doosri girlfriend hu?"

Armaan says naughtyly,"nahin, tum to meri 34th grilfriend ho!"

Jassi gets annoyed and says,"kyaaa? Le, mein tumse baath nahin karthi!!"
Jassi turns around mad.
Armaan is enjoying this and decides to turn her around,"Jassi, tum to meri zindagi ho, girlfriend nahin, aur mein sirf mazak kar raha tha, tumne to seriously le liya!"

Jassi hits him on his shoulders and says,"kya, tumbhi na" and they reach a cozy hug.
😳
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww...damn cute..so finally they expressed their love for each other. lovely part.
marvelous.malks thumbnail
awww so cute! it was awesome! 😳 😳 😳