Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

hehe...aab to mein hi cont karu gi 😆 par mika, im still gonna be waitin...lol

Cheers

Mallika

Yeah...me too hon...i'll be waiting for u meri ladoo😆

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😆 thank you guys, you may continue for me lol yepp very busy these days u see im only on for like 5 mins and zaap time for hw lol 😆 😆 😆 no no malika u write much better than me, u can continue and take the story in a better direction than where i took it lol
Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

😆 thank you guys, you may continue for me lol yepp very busy these days u see im only on for like 5 mins and zaap time for hw lol 😆 😆 😆 no no malika u write much better than me, u can continue and take the story in a better direction than where i took it lol

Girrrrrrrrrrl you need to take a break and give ur IF-buds a holla!  And who says that you don't write well??  I love reading your fan-fic, so quit playing and start writing!  We're sooooooooooooooooooo waiting on your continuation....but if Mallika continues....that's great too!  I love the way both of you write ur fan-fics!  U gals Rock!😉

marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

Girrrrrrrrrrl you need to take a break and give ur IF-buds a holla!  And who says that you don't write well??  I love reading your fan-fic, so quit playing and start writing!  We're sooooooooooooooooooo waiting on your continuation....but if Mallika continues....that's great too!  I love the way both of you write ur fan-fics!  U gals Rock!😉

Thats rite mika jaan!! lets give all this a little break 😆 and you write awesomeeeeeeeeee! alright? 😉 Im always gonna be waiting for u to continue, and hopefully shereen will be helping me out here too 😆😛..thanks di! you write awesomely too! 😆

Cheers

Mallika

**HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE**

Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

Thats rite mika jaan!! lets give all this a little break 😆 and you write awesomeeeeeeeeee! alright? 😉 Im always gonna be waiting for u to continue, and hopefully shereen will be helping me out here too 😆😛..thanks di! you write awesomely too! 😆

Cheers

Mallika

**HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE**

I'll help u out too hon...just tell me ahead of time....😉....stupid college!  Uff!🤢  Anyway...just tell me and i'll be there to help and write!😊

marvelous.malks thumbnail

Part 11

The rest of the evening goes by pretty smooth. Mandira and Purab take their leave. Mallika still a little tensed about the pink obbsession (Mika, whats all this lol) and takes CJ home. Armaan drops Jassi home...

In the Car

Jassi: Armaan! Mujhe to yakin hi nahie ho raha ki Mandira is pregnant! I'm soo happy for them.

Armaan: Haan me too! Purab bhi kitna kush tha.

The converstation goes on, they arrive to jassi's home...

Jassi : Armaan car yahin pe rok do...

Armaan: Kyu...

Jassi: Kyunki mein ye nahie chati hi papaji mujhe tumare saath dekhe...

Armaan: Kyu...

Jassi: Armaan aapne 'kyu..kyu' puchna band karo, bye i'm going now.

Armaan: Ok..ok... jane se phele..ek kiss please??

Jassi: Mujhe der ho rahi hai, kisi aur din

Armaan: Jassi, ek kiss dene mein koi ghanta nahie lagta...

Jassi gets out of the car, and leans over to the window.

Jassi: Good night armaan!

She walks herself to the door, armaan leaves too.

Next Morning

Next Morning, jassi wakes up, ready to go, at the last moment she gets a call from mandira

"Jassi, tum mere saath shopping karena chalo gi?"

"Um.. mandira, do not today."

"Jassi please, purab is busy with meetings, aur tumari duty to shaam ko hai naa, i need some company."

"Ok, fine, phir ek ghante mein milte hai, bye!"

Jassi changes plans and gets ready to go with mandira. At the mall, they both get busy finding things for themselves. After about 2 hours of shopping, they are walking out of the shop, when they see CJ and Mallika at the other shop.

"Mandira, chalo CJ aur Mallika uss shop mein hai"

They both rush into the store, they find CJ going through some shirts in the corner of the store, and that to some pink shirts....

Mallika : CJ... please, chalo. bauth shopping ho gayi.

CJ : My sweet wify, abhi humne kuch bhi pink nahie liya! Shopping aur no pink... ye kabhi nahie ho sakta...

Mallika leans over by the wall, ex-haling loudly.

Jassi comes from bhind: Mallika??

Mallika turns around : "Jassi! Mandira! Tum dono? Yaha? So nice to see you both" She gives them both a quick hug....

CJ: Jassi, Mandira...Hi! (turns to mallika) Ok, chale? mujhe meri shirt mil gayi...its soo PINK!! (Now to mandira) Mandira, abhi to humne tumare hone -vale bacche ke liye bauth saara pink buy karna hai.

Mandira: Oh how sweet, you guys carry on.

Jassi: Haan, vaise mujhe bhi nikal na chaiye...i'm getting late. Ek bari shopping shuru, katham hi nahie hoti...

Mallika: I know. Phir teek hai, hum bhi chalte hai.

CJ: Ya, lets go... He grabs is shopping bag.

Mandira: Ok then, Bye mallika, CJ, aur jassi.. and thanks soo much, mere saath shopping pe anne ke liye.

They all leave.

Note From Me: Okay, this was my first try for this fan fiction... i hope you all enjoyed it... Mika, this whole pink obsession thing is halarious...!

Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow tht was good Mallika!! yea tht whole pink obsession thing is really funny!!! 😆 😆

luv ya
Hera