Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: JK_5

Mika why aren't u continuing ur fanfic Gurl?😕

haha just been too lazy, here i'll continue it now! lolz!

marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

haha just been too lazy, here i'll continue it now! lolz!

Grr8! 😉😆

Angelic_J thumbnail

Yes that's great but Mallika Beta where is ur next part?😕

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Part 6:

Jassi gets ready to go to Gulmohar to discuss about the ramp. She goes into her car, and suddenly Nandu comes right after her car again.

Nandu: Jassiiii....... Rukho!!!!!!!!!!

Jassi says to herself: mera ye pyara sa bandar dost kahan se aa gaya? (and Jassi stops the car for Nandu)

Nandu comes running and says: Jasssi, mein bored ho gaya hu mere hotel se! Mujhe tumhare saath aana hai

Nandu sits down into Jassi car without letting Jassi speak. Jassi drives and says," Nandu Bandu!!! Kya huwa? Bachpan se tumhe motal chalana tha, ab kya huwa?"

Nandu speaks up,"Woh na, mein woh, woh mein, mujhe pata chala ke tum jaa rahi hun so mein hotel baad mein chala jaata hu."

Jassi is like whatever and they both reach Gulmohar. Jassi is eager to see Armaan right now.

Armaan says,"Welcome to Gulmohar! Acha, ab yeh Nandan Verma hai na? Woh us din party mein mila tha."

Jassi answers yes and follows Armaan towards the ramp while Nandu doesn't say anything except squinting at all those beautiful girls working in Gulmohar.

Jassi and Armaan discuss everythign about the ramp and it gets done by an hour. Next task was to teach the new models to model and dance. As Maddy enters in this scene, he comes and says"Hi darlingsss!" and kisses Jassi's hand. Jassi thinks of him as a madman.

Jassi greets him. Maddy forcly hugs Jassi and Armaan ko kuch kuch ho raha hai and Maddy lets go and says"Tum kaun ho? Meri nayi model na? Waise Armaaaaan... ye larki to bohat i mean bohhhat khhhubsurat hai, tumhare saath kaise?"
Armaan says,"Maddy, ab tum apna kaam karo!"
Maddy gets mad and turns around,"Mere aisi hi izat re gayi hai, kaam kaam aur kaam, koi mauka mazak karne ka nahin." then maddy turns around and "anyways darlings, lets get to work!"

As Maddy approaches the pagal models, and while Nandu flirts with half of them, Maddy's mind is going outgrossed because the models dont know how to dance. And theres a salsa dance for one of the pair of clothes. Jassi watches and then suddenly grabs Armaan's hand.

Jassi says,"Attention! Attention, ye step aisa hota hai!"

Jassi puts herself and Armaan in salsa position. They start dancing as if they have done it for ages. When Armaan bends Jassi, their eyes meet and attraction happens. Jassi on the otherhand, is liking Armaans touch in hers. And at the last step where they have to freeze, they freeze for more than what was being asked. They freeze right into each others eyes and while everyone else is surprised by how much percent chemistry they have.

Everyone starts to clap and they both snap out of it. Jassi starts getting shy. Nandu says,"Wah Jassi! Kya Jodi hai!"

Nandu pushes Jassi towards Armaan and Jassi falls right ontop of Armaan. Nandu starts laughing while Jassi and Armaan's eyes meet. Armaan starts to think,"he hasn't seen anything beautiful as her innocent face." As they snap out of it, Jassi's necklace is stuck into Armaan's buttoned shirt. Jassi gets shy and very impatient in getting her necklace out. It doesnt work, so Armaan tries to help her. As he does, he touches Jassi's hand and they both get it out. There eyes meet with intense feelings. As Jassi gets up, Armaan stands up and absolutely is attracted to her.

Maddy taunts them and says,"Romeo and Juliet" while everyone laughs.

Armaan and Jassi gets shy and Armaan says,"Shut up Maddy. Waise tum bhi koi Juliet se kam nahin ho!"

Maddy just says,"Whatever, Atleast Juliet pretty to hai!!"
Maddy walks to the models.

Armaan says,"Tum thik tho ho na? "
Jassi says,"Ya, mein thik hoon. Im sorry abotu that. Woh Nandu bohat badmash hai. mein ise nahin choddongi!"

Armaan aays"It's okay." And he says to his mind,"Waise tum bhi kuch kam nahin thi!"

Jassi says,"Aapne kuch kahan?"

Armaan says,"Nahin tho. Tumne mujhe phir se aap kahan? Jassi, Tum kehne mein kaisi mushkil?"

Jassi says," Sorry baba! Acha mein ab tum kahoongi!"

Nandu says,"Jassi, ab mein hotel jaata hoon. Kya tum mujhe tumhari gaadi ka keys dogi?"

Jassi says,"To mein kaise ghar jaungi?"

Armaan says,"Not to worry, main hoon na!"

Jassi says,"likhen, tum ko kyun takleeef uthane ki zarurat hai?"

Armaan says,"Kya hum dost nahin hai?"

Jassi says,"Thik hai." And gives Nandu the keys. Nandu leaves.

After the ramp work and practicing was done, Jassi hops onto Armaans car.

Armaan and Jassi play the cat and mouse game in the car. Armaan finally has the bravery to say something.

Armaan says,"Jassi, tum bohat accha dance karthi ho!"

Jassi replies,"Kya mein? Woh to maine aur Nandu ne salsa ki practice ki thi."

Armaan aksa,"Toh phir tumne Nandu ko kyun nahin pakda?"

Jassi gets shy and says,"Tum to pehle mujhe deekhe isiliye."

Armaan says,"Oh okay. Acha, kaal milte hai na?"

Jassi says," Kaal? Likehn kaal to mujhe hospital jaana hai. Mere duty wahan pe hai nurse ka."

Armaan gets sad,"To mein tumko kab dekhunga?"

Jassi says,"Kya???"

Armaan says,"Mera matlab, hamari ab show ki meeting kab hogi?"

Jassi says,"parso chalega char bahje? Kyunki tab meri early shift hai."

Armaan gets happy and says,"Acha thik hai."

Jassi says,"And there comes my dead end" as her house approaches.

Jassi gets out of the car and starts to walk towards her house, but then she walks back to Armaan's car window.

She leans and say,"Thank you soo much for the lift!"

Armaan says,"Koi problem nahin, tum chaho to mein roz tumko lene aur utarne ko aa saktha hu!" Armaan gets all flirty.

Jassi says," Nahin nahin, you will run out of gas."

Jassi laughs and walks quickly home. While Armaan starts to laugh.

Armaan drives home and while Ila opens the door. Ila says,"Beta, Tum dono ka safar kaisa raha?"

Armaan gets all furious? and says,"Kaisa safar?"

Ila says,"Oops, nevermind" and starts smiling to herself as she knows everything that happened today!

Howd u guys like it? Anything to add?

Angelic_J thumbnail
OMH Mika I lub u so much hon🤗 It was absolutley fantastic😃 PLZ continue soon PLZ😃 How abt u write the next part today?😛
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Mika...that was sooo nice!! Cont soon! ya like what JK said... what about u rite ur next part today! 😆
Aabha thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwww Mika that was so romantic!!!! I love Salsa!!!!!!   It's such a sexy romantic dance....ahem...so I've heard and seen!!😳
mikagurl23 thumbnail
awww i wub u all too! im thinking on what to write in the next part. hmmmm any ideas?? 🤔
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

awww i wub u all too! im thinking on what to write in the next part. hmmmm any ideas?? 🤔

How abt Neha Shastri runs away with Pervertlal😛

mikagurl23 thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: JK_5

How abt Neha Shastri runs away with Pervertlal😛

😆

you know what, i actually will do that. I HAVE AN IDEA, but its more like a drift for armaan and jassi, so its the audiences marzi!! of what they wanna see! 😆