Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Plzz continue dear
I m lovin it
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hehehe that was real good. pls continue i love it. u can start the romance between armaan jassi now since they r together for business deal

go on now wud wait for more soon hopefully
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_ranveer

Malika: Armaan's best friend, married to CJ

I'll kill you for this 😡

Purab: Nandu and Jassi's best friend ever whos married to Mandira bedi, and is a business tycoon

Purab fans will kill you for this 😡

Hey that's like the best part😃😆

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JK_5

Hey that's like the best part😃😆

😆 sorry, but i am a  purab fan!! and i think purab looks great with mandira!!! kya jodi hai!! and CJ married to malika, hahahaha sorry dude, but they do look like a nice couple!! 😊

and yes i'll continue, here i am writing the next part or maybe parts! 😉

mikagurl23 thumbnail

armaan dreams him an djasis holding hands and getting hit over and yells"Nahiiiin nahiiin!"
puru comes and says"kya huwa beta??'
Part 4:
Armaan is still where he is shocked about the dream. And finally answers,"Dad, jassi, jassi, meein vooh meeinn aurr... jasssi gadi se mar gaye...dad, wooh"

Puru thinks in his mind,"Acha, toh ishi ki koi girlfriend hogi, lagtha hai akhir pyar hoo hi gaya"
Then Puru says to Armaan,"Acha thik hai beta, tum so jao, darna mat, kuch nahin hoga, tum so jao."

Armaan goes back to sleep and starts thinking that what is happening to him, that he just saw jassi yesturday, and suddenly he is dreaming. He is very confused and forces to sleep

Its morning time, where everyone is yelling at Jassi so she doesnt forget her prasad from Bebe, breakfast from Amrit, foolishness from Nandu and exotics father-daughter moments with papaji. Jassi is soo excited to go to the hospital, because afterwards theres a party later on the day of the success of building the new wing in Kohinoor, and there will be lots of business man. She is excited to see all her friends there at once.

Jassi completes her job round in the hospital and is getting ready for the party. She goes to the new wing and see Mandira, Purab, Nandu and couple of her other friends. She turns to Mandira and says,"Hey guys. Im soo excited because it's going to be alot of funn!!"

Mandira thinks, what in the world is Jassi blabbing as Mandira is drunk and can't see what anyone is saying. Suddenly Mandira faints and so Purab picks her up.Jassi helps him.
Purab says,"Sorry Jassi, Mandira ne kuch zyada hi pee lee. Lagta hai, subah tak, uska nasha nahin utarne wala hai. Jassi, I'm sorry I have to go."

Nandu gets mad at Purab and says,"Tum log already jaa rahe ho?Thik hai, mein tum logo se baath nahin kartha!!"

Purab says,"Thik hai mein arhunga, aur meri izat? Mandira ko corner mein bitakar mein nachu aur logo ko use dekhne do?"
Jassi is just looking at the two cats fight, but she is holding Mandira and trying to wake her up. Jassi even smacks Mandira, but Mandira wont wake up.
Purab suddenly just takes Mandira into his car, mad at Nandu and leaves. Jassi thinks,"ab kya huwa?"
Nandu is hokey-pokey at Jassi trying to annoy her.

Armaan enters right when the lights go out. And the DJ says,"Lets play a game guys. Boys on one side and girls on the other."

The boys gather on one side and the girls on the other and the DJ says,"Lets play musical chairs. And this is a different musical partnering game. The guys make a big circle and the girls inside of it, have another. And you guys keep moving around. After the music stops, whoever the person is infront of you, you will have to dance with. There will be four rounds, and the last round, whomever you end up with, you must dance with him/her throughout the whole party!

So Jassi is enjoying this party because in the first round, she ended up with Nandu and obviously Nandu dances as if hes having a heart attack. In the second round, she ended up with a random person named Shiv, who used to be in her class in 4rth standard. In the third round she ended up with Nandu again and it was really funny watching Nandu trying to impress the other ladies. And last but not the least, the last round she ended up with Mr. Armaan Suri. And so she was stuck with him for the whole evening. Armaan was cool about it because he was getting attracted to her. Nandu had his eyes on Beauty and ended up with her. As you know, Beauty was in Nandu's class since fourth grade and had the biggest crush on her 😳

Armaan and Jassi danced and Jassi felt more confortable. The first words they ever said to each other was,"Hi!" And that too after a half an hour. Afterwards Armaan says,"Do you want anything to drink?".
Jassi bites her lips and says," Ha, mujhe ek takeela de dena!"
Armaan says,"Kya??? Are you out of your mind???"
Jassi laughs,"ofcourse not!"
Armaan is like,"I will certainly not get you drunk."
Jassi says,"I've seen the consequences of that. My friend Mandira just got drunk and her husband Purab, my best friend took her home just now."
Armaan laughs"Bechara admi"
Jassi punches Armaans arm.
Armaan says,"Wa, kya hit tha. Maine kabhie kisi larki ko apni haath ko marthe huwe nahin dekha, tum pehli karki ho(then armaan says in his mind"Ha, tum pehli larki ho, jo mere is dil mein hulchul karke gayi"
Jassi says,"Aapne kuch kaha?"
Armaan says,"Nahin, aur tum mujhe aap kyun pukarthi hu? Mein tumhe tum hi kehta hu. Aur, hum dono ab ek contract mein kaam karenge nah?"
Jassi nods,"Acha, Armaan ji. Kya huwa?"
Nandu comes with Beauty as Beauty is shy but yet very good with words.
Nandu says,"Dekha, meri beauty kitni beauitful hain"
Beauty rolls her eyes and says,"Toh mera naam kis kaam ke liye hai ji??"
Nandu frowns and says,"Jassi, acha, ye kaun hai?"
Jassi introduces Armaan to Nandu and Beauty. They all meet.

next up: waiter drops something in jassi's drink, armaan will have to drop her home😳

Edited by mikagurl23 - 18 years ago
sukh thumbnail
wow u r to good to be good. keep coming more. & a big thax for all this...... 👏 👏
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

😆 sorry, but i am a  purab fan!! and i think purab looks great with mandira!!! kya jodi hai!! and CJ married to malika, hahahaha sorry dude, but they do look like a nice couple!! 😊

and yes i'll continue, here i am writing the next part or maybe parts! 😉

i like this couple thing! 😉😆....

marvelous.malks thumbnail
wow! that was awesome mika! 👏
Cont soon! 😛
khanwich thumbnail
That was really good!

mikagurl23 thumbnail
preview: Nandu and Beauty meet Armaan

Part 5

Nanda taunts Armaan: Acha, to yeh hai chipkoo? Jassi tumko to atleast a kuthe se pyar karna chahiye, ye to tumse chipka kar rehega

Jassi: Chip karo Nandu, waise tumhari Beauty tumse zyaada akalmand hai na!!

Beauty shys and says: Nandu, mein na tumko ped se latakwa kar rahungi, tab tumhe pata chalege chipkoo kya hota hai

Armaan says: Kya, mein chipkoo? Liken maine kya kiya?

Beauty says: Acha, to Armaan beta, mein batathi hu tumne kya kiya, tumne na, meri Jassi mujhse cheen lee

Armaan is shocked? : kya, maine Jassi koi cheen lee? Woh kaise, mein to unhe jaanta tak nahin

Jassi gets firey: Kyaaa? Tym mujhe nahin jaante? Aska bachu, to contract vagera yaad aya? Mere Kohinoor ke wajah se tumhe ye contract mil raha hai ab dekho mein kya karthi hu

Jassi orders the waiter to get some drinks

Jassi drinks about 10 glasses of coke, unknowingly, there is alchohol mixed in it

Jassi says: Beat that? I bet you can't beat 1- soft drinks, and Jassi says this bloatedly, as she is full up with coke

Armaan sees all this and is refusing to drink. He infact tried to stop Jassi from drinking more, but she just wouldn't let go of her challenge so he just grabbed her. Jassi had fainted, well actually lost her conscienceness. She falls right on top of Armaan.
As Nandu and Beauty watched this happen, they both are soo confused of what is happening and they both run away from there
Jassi is sleeping on Armaan's lap there as Armaan plays with her hair. He puts her in his car and takes her to his house as he doesn't know where Jassi leaves. He brings Jassi to his bed and lays her down. He takes off her shoes, and puts a blanket on her. He then walks away from there, getting freshen up, and goes to sleep on his sofa later on.

Next morning, Jassi wakes up, with a heavy head, and looks around. She thinks to herself that where is she, and she sees Armaan on a sofa. She thinks, what happened? Armaan wakes up within a minute, and tells her to lie down as he will bring a pain-killer pill. Jassi takes it, all surprised of what a stranger can do for her. Armaan tells her what happened yesturday, and how she got drunk

Jassi gets surprised and says: I'm sorry. I guess I really don't know how to controll myself. Can I go home now?

Armaan says in his mind(Home already?) and he says: You know, you can call home, and then take a shower her, I'll give you Angels clothes, my sisters clothes and you can eat breakfast and leave.

Jassi thinks what a gentlemen he is and agrees.
Armaan brings her some clothes from Angels cupboard. And ofcourse a toothbrush. She has breakfast with Armaan.

Jassi doesnt know what to say except: wow, i really did lose it yesturday, I'm sorry if I done somethine extremely wrong.

Jassi eats the parathas that Ila had made her.
Ila greets her and says that she knows about the incident that happened yesturday and says not to worry about it. And Jassi drives Armaan's car this time.

(wierd aint it?). As Jassi hits the sterring wheel, Armaan doesn't know how ladies drive. So basically he was saying,"slow down!! slow down!!" the whole time. And they chit chattered and kept staring at each other like a cat and mouse game.

Jassi: Thank you soo much for giving mye this shelter
Armaan: Isme thank you ki kya baat hai? Ye to mera farz tha. Acha, I'll meet you in an hour so we can discuss how the ramp should be decorated.

Jassi says okay and leaves to her house. As Armaan saw where she lives, from now on, he will drop her at her own home. And they both greeted bye!