silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

I find all these shows to be absolute crap and rubbish

All the women in these shows are martyrs - to be stepped on, pushed aside and spoken to in any way

I am so sick of these shows -- women these days arent stupid village belles that cannot stand up for themselves...nowadays women snap back...be it mothers, sisters or wives

these shows are so damn outdated and stupid  😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. Women are no longer like this. Submissive is different its a nature of a person but this is downright mean and its like abuse and I dont think any woman esp one who is educated will tolerate it.
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that's what this episode is going to teach us all
i am loving this show πŸ‘
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh come on..don't bash the serial only after 2 episodes already..
balhfan123 thumbnail
i love this show..something different than other shows..
balhfan123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyfloss

this show is different n interesting.it'll get interesting lates when sujata will fall in love with another man.

i dont think so she will fall in love with another manπŸ˜ƒ
yougander thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I find all these shows to be absolute crap and rubbish

All the women in these shows are martyrs - to be stepped on, pushed aside and spoken to in any way

I am so sick of these shows -- women these days arent stupid village belles that cannot stand up for themselves...nowadays women snap back...be it mothers, sisters or wives

these shows are so damn outdated and stupid  😑

see guys this girl comes always and bashes the serial and i wnt to say one thing if u dont like this serial no one is begging u to watch the show .😑 so its ur wish to watch or not but dont come every time and bash our fav serial tht too in sujata forum .plz dont feel bad but if u do this again u have to get an ban frm the forum becoz here the fans r there and we feel bad if u willl speak abt our fav show

😑😑

-Nadii- thumbnail
hi it has just started so plzz don't start bashing it.. 😳
susmithamanav thumbnail
WEll i guess what she is trying to say, albeit with a strong choice of words is that now a days women find it difficult to identify with such submission. But guess both type of women exist. Also the serial is actually trying to make a point to make us understand the plight of the women who are in such situations. so lets no bash both the author of this post as also the serial. Lets just wait and watch. Only i hope that its not glycerine all the way and show some turn around.
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey, i love this serial. It's an eye opening one and different from kekta's saas bahu drama. I think Sujata will go out to work and prove herself that she is not a weak person but capable of doing household stuff and outside work.

Please don't bash this serial and don't break your TV. πŸ˜† We, Sujata fan don't care and we can ignore your post but only you will be affected. Your BP can go high from bashing and you will need to buy another TV for breaking the first one. πŸ˜ƒ