gHT_BEST thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Post a Comment
Comments comment(s)
Be the first to comment on this profile
In
Out
Roll Over
What was Rakshanda Khan thinking before wearing this hideous gown? Either she needs to cut down on her weight to look elegant in gowns or swear to never touch them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
SOURCE:http://www.indya.com/fashion/index.asp
gHT_BEST thumbnail
its an artcle tht came and a similar artcle came on sit abt tejwanis . i have posted the one swho are LINKED to kyunki ! its not done to show any fans down to show any actor down ! i guess we post good artcles also abt rakshnda when they come . so why such a cry ? any article abt any actor of kkyunki ...we find we post it and the source is given .
muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: eklavya/kt4ever

what...ok this is so stupid... 🤢 ...1000000 articles about her and her weight why cant they just leave the poor women... 🤢

goshhhh....

i hate hate when they do that... 😡 🤢

plzz dont post such articles her fans may feel bad...

Not to worry Wahida, tanya fans can also be critical of Tanya unlike some other fans !!
In this picture; The dress does not suit Tanya
and may be she is so enjoying her break , and is living life to the full with good food!!  Her smile is ravishing and makes up for the hiedeous dress she is wearing !!

desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is an article. We can post articles here. There is no banning on that. And no reason to close topics, for this reason. In the profession she is, Rakshanda needs to accept that if she gains/loses weight she will be talked about either. If she cannot accept it, then she's in the wrong profession. Same advice to her fans. Anyway, the article is talking about her item of clothing as well.
Wahidha di: relax...the worst that will happen is that the mods will shut the topic....no biggie!
muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: eklavya/kt4ever

@ gHT_BEST- i didnt ask for the SOURCE.... 😕 did i?

anyway...i dont want this artciel to lead to fight agian like the other one that ppl were saying things about her hair-cut...

Wahida, fights are not creataed by Tanya fans fortunately 😆!!

can you imagine if this was an article on Gauri , there would have been a bloodbath by now 😛

desiflavour101 thumbnail
Talk about who like that? Ram Kapoor has gained weight and there are articles about him floating around everywhere! Any Hindi actor or American actress will be written about if she doesn't dress according to what looks good on her.

Its the truth. In the profession they are in, they have to keep track of how they look, its important especially if they want to be "stylish."
@wahidha di: yaar....its not our problem....let it go
desiflavour101 thumbnail

well, there hasn't been an article about Gauri regarding her weight or dressing, so you cannot say anything beforehand.

and talking about fights: its just an article, there is no need to be offended. does that mean that certain fans get "article privileges" now?

Originally posted by: muscleprotein

Wahida, fights are not creataed by Tanya fans fortunately 😆!!

can you imagine if this was an article on Gauri , there would have been a bloodbath by now 😛