india fashion week (rakshnada khan) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
I have an idea...how about going back to discussing the article? Just drop this stupid discussion and move on with your lives!
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The gown looks horrible, no doubt about that. But gowns that have a cut like this with a high-waist don't look good on women with curvy body and flabs. If she would have worn a simple cut gown, Rakshanda would have looked better.
yogesh_gaurip thumbnail
i am sorry i this u shoudnt have done that cuz at the end of the day this is only a artical and this could not even be true or itt could be frm a bised point of view so just chill ouyt mate :D:D😳

Originally posted by: eklavya/kt4ever

@gaurihiten fan- this kind of artcile is sick... 🤢

and i pmed someone to close this******* 😊

desiflavour101 thumbnail

an article is posted about Rakshanda Khan, criticizing her dressing because she isn't dressed according to her body type and that's causing problems and fights 😆 it seems to me that you guys cannot take criticisms that well either 😉 

desiflavour101@ im sorry but... i dont agree...again...

@ muscleprotein- ya man i know... ...we dont fight...and dont look for fights...uesless...

muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiflavour101

Talk about who like that? Ram Kapoor has gained weight and there are articles about him floating around everywhere! Any Hindi actor or American actress will be written about if she doesn't dress according to what looks good on her.

Its the truth. In the profession they are in, they have to keep track of how they look, its important especially if they want to be "stylish."

Indeed!! only thing beign the same rule does not seem to apply in all cses though 😆

Pls carry on posting as many articles as you like and no one is more pleased than Tanya fans as all the rakshanda articles are beign posted by her so-called enemy camp !!😆!!

Keep up the good work  and your research!! darlings ,I am glad that an actor who no longer is even in the soap is still making headlines , one way or teh other!!

@gaurihiten fan- i dont have anything with desiflavour101 ....

@ shabo24- the other article about her hair-cut wasnt my prob too but ppl made it my prob

y are u calling me shabo24....its shabo or shabz!

desiflavour101 thumbnail
^Sorry darling, I don't go around "researching Rakshanda Khan." I was on this site, and found some comments on the dresses of other stars, funny. Found this about Rakshanda, so posted it. That's all.

Her enemy camp? Puh-leeze!
gHT_BEST thumbnail
enemy camp? puhleezzzzz . Guys chilll illask the mod to shut it down
muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiflavour101

^Sorry darling, I don't go around "researching Rakshanda Khan." I was on this site, and found some comments on the dresses of other stars, funny. Found this about Rakshanda, so posted it. That's all.

Her enemy camp? Puh-leeze!

SO kind of you dear!! and thanks anyways !! was good to see a picture of rakshu all said and done !! Pls continue lookign up more sites and do us all a favour!! Much appreciated !! 👏

desiflavour101 thumbnail
^Cause fights? Just admit you also cannot handle criticisms against your favorites.