Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

"kudi kudiyai kedukum" mattum unmai.kudikravan kudikumpodhu unmaiya pesuradha solli maatikra kadhai thaan nadakkum,adhuvum namm saravanan kadhaiyum adhu thaan.

Aha,what an idea,saravanan shd make velu drink & try 2 find out his real intentions.ambi is still has som moolai left after watching madurai too.😆😆

Edited by kadhambari - 16 years ago
sankadevi30 thumbnail
velu is caught with thamarai again 🤣 🤣 🤣 in thursday's episode

velu tried to correct meenu by taking her to malai kovil but saravan sent thamarai there & seeing her velu & pojari jump the wall & go & hide -entirely saravan's plan 😆 😆

monday one more kalatta waits 😉
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Y cant saravanan tell Alagi tht he luvs Meens deeply,and he can never be happy with Alagi? Initially all the young ones were so goody goody.
If saravan marries alagi many will stop watchin Madurai.
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx nallu for a wonderful info.i didn't watch madurai serial the whole week,i think now it is worth 2 watch thursday's episode.i like tamarai,voda voda veluvai viratta,sariyana aal.

annoo,azhagi knew everything about meenu & saravanan,even then she wants him at any cost.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry girls - i am really busy at work so i didn't visit the thread often. sorry to hear that you guys stopped updating the serial.

i think i will read your comments so i will get the highlights. thanks again for updating this long. i know how busy and all of you.

again thanks girls.
sankadevi30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

sorry girls - i am really busy at work so i didn't visit the thread often. sorry to hear that you guys stopped updating the serial.

we had no other go kalki.We will give u the highlights in this thread
fuzz_13 thumbnail
I just wanted to say that I will be inactive this week because I have final exams. Shall be returning to the forums from next Monday! 😊
kadhambari thumbnail
Hey,whats up in madurai.Thamarai torture pannala illaiya namma smart(he is thinking so) velu'vai?nallu kanna,let me know 😆
sankadevi30 thumbnail
epi-144

not so much torture ambi(though i wished more).He escaped from her in kovil.But she traced him back & now they 2 r talking.

But velu says he doesn't like marriage. will have to wait to know what thams says.
kadhambari thumbnail
thanx nallu.i hope thams grill him 2row for saying so(i'm imagining velu in that guy's face,who got gud beatings from thamarai 👏 👏,i hope this happens).

Saravanan,u plz kaikothufy with thams 2 handle velu,so that u can spend time with meenu.sum1 plz give this piece of info 2 saravanan.i'll become mad if saravana & meenu splits.