Madurai Updated Daily

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Discuss madurai serial here.I know my friends kadhambari & fuzz r still interested in the serial & i too want to discuss it.More members to discuss the serial along with us is always welcome.

U can also find daily updates in this threadEdited by nallu - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Meenakshi is believing velu.

But according to me she refusing to talk to saravan is right

How much she believed him & he did just the opposite 😑

so what u guys think?Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

Meenakshi is believing velu.

But according to me she refusing to talk to saravan is right

How much she believed him & he did just the opposite 😑

so what u guys think?

Wow a lot has happened since....i haven't had much time lately to keep up with Madurai...but wow Saravanan dissapointed Meenu....i so wanted to see them get married...but :(.....i really hope to see the two get back together...these two were cute..

kadhambari thumbnail
i think she should hear it once from saravanan than believing Velu's words.i don't say saravanan is right but everything happened bcoz of her hasty decisions without even consulting saravanan,she shd give saravanan a chance to explain.She said she believed in Azhagi's words than saravanan & now Velu's words than Saravanan,isn't it selfishness.

Velu is playing double game & he is new to her,how can she blindfoldedly believe in his words!!!!!!!

Whataver it is i wish saravanan marries meenu.

sankadevi30 thumbnail
meenu did not talk till the end of episode though saravan tells it pains him a lot & he did not want to disturb his mom & murugasan getting together so only he did not tell the truth abt him & meenu during betrothal

we shud wait for the next episode to know whether she talks r not πŸ˜‰
fuzz_13 thumbnail
I am just going to copy and paste what I wrote to Nallu on a private message. I am waiting to see today's episode even though I should be studying for exams!

Aawww I just saw Madurai after a week or so...I feel bad for both Saravanan and Meenu. The last scene was very sad to watch...Meenu should stop believing Velmurgan   πŸ˜’ I hope they don't make this serial like Metti Oli where Leela and Selvam don't unite because of family problems and then they both end up leading lives that are unhappy. I hope Saravanan wins Meenu over again!
sankadevi30 thumbnail
meenu talked with him & gave back the blue saree he gave her so sad 😭

now meenu & saravan r outside hospital talking according to velu's plan & the bomb shell azhagi is too arrive there.

god don't know what will happen next?

one think is clear velu wants meenu as he said to saravan the same 😑 Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallu

meenu talked with him & gave back the blue saree he gave her so sad 😭

now meenu & saravan r outside hospital talking according to velu's plan & the bomb shell azhagi is too arrive there.

god don't know what will happen next?

one think is clear velu wants meenu as he said to saravan the same 😑

Thanx nallu.I'm going 2 kill this...............i'm losing my temper nallu😑

fuzz_13 thumbnail
I know how you feel Kadhambari...I get very angry these days when I see the Velmurgan character. It was soo sad to see Saravanan and Meenu both crying in the episode today (Wednesday). πŸ˜’ I am not liking the director (Velmurgan) right now and how the story is going. I think the Velmurgan character deserves Thamarai as a wife not Meenu. I want to see more Velmurgan-Thamarai scenes (probably to make me a bit happier) and Saravanan plotting against Velmurgan using Thamarai πŸ˜›
sankadevi30 thumbnail
ya fuzz but i think vel's character is still a mystery it can cross the line anytime

I liked meenu's dialog's in yesderday's episode especially the last scene πŸ‘ πŸ‘ when she said she considers her love failure as thosu & will look forward to what will happen next instead of thinking past πŸ‘ πŸ‘

one doubt can guys really can forget pain by drinking like saravan does??? πŸ˜›