Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
welcome dear, and that was a great part..
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simply awesome.....luuuuuuved it completely....plzzzz post the next part soon.
simplyconfused thumbnail
oh yeah and welcome to india forums!!!
sabi thumbnail
wowowowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooowwwww love it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
welcome 2 india-forums! gr8 part continue soon plz! 😊
radz thumbnail
lovely dear.....please write fast

welcome 2 IF
njoy
spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
welcome to if sweety

How r u.
your fan fic is just to good it is fantasticc cont soon
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Welcome to the forum .. Hope u enjoy here

Ur fan-fic is too good ... Plzzz continue
miss_innocent thumbnail
1st of all thanks 2 every1 who commented on the intro and 1st part

heres the next part plz tell me how it was

The sharma's have just arrived at the Khanna Mansion, everyone is there except for Angad and Prithvi. All the elders are talkin among themselves and Misthy and Karthick are sitting quitely, looking at each other when the other isn't. Kirpa is sitting on the sofa bored listenin 2 the boring conversation the elders are having. Suddenly the door bell rang and Kirpa voluntered to open the door.
Kirpa opened the door and came face to face w/ a shocked Angad

both at the same time said: TUM

Angad: what the hell are you doing in my house

Kirpa: you house.....if i had known before that this is your house i would never have come here

Angad: well know you do....so y don't you leave right now

Kirpa: fine i will......u bundar

Angad: tum mujhe bundar kyun khati rathi ho.....i have a name Angad.....Angad Khanna......ok chipkali

Kirpa: james bond ki aulad......even i have a name Kirpa so quit calling me a chipkali

Angad: well Kirpa ji.....mujhe par ek kirpa kar do aur jao yeaha sa

Kirpa: tum hota koun ho mujhe jaana ko khanna wala.mujhe yeaha Dilip uncle aur Naina aunty na invite kiya tha.....got it....aur mein yeaha so tab hi jaaongi when i feel like it......bundar

Angad who is totally pissed off right now decides to pick Kirpa up and throw her out of the house. He moves forward and is about to pick her up when Kirpa starts to yell at him and Misthi and Karthick come out of their dreamland and decide to check who is making all the noice

The both find kirpa and Angad pulling each others hair and yelling at each other, Mishti and Karthick run up to them and Karthick pulls Angad away adn Misthi pulls Kirpa away

Karthick: yea kya ho raha hai.....why are you both behaving like 5 year old kids

Angad: bro don't ask me.....ask that chipkali

Kirpa: well you quit calling me a chipkali.you bundar

Angad: no i won't....kya karo gi tum

Kirpa: mein tumha.....mein tumha....woh

Angad: haan kya karo gi bola.bola..booooola

Kirpa: you jerk....di leave me i'm goin to kill him

Angad: bhai leave....mein iss churail ko maar daloonga

Karthick: stop it both of you...kaisa baccho ki thara lar raho.....what will mom, uncle and aunty think.i don't wan't to hear one word from both of you got it

Kirpa is about to say something when Misthi tells her to shut up

Misthi: now both of you act like mature adults and now quit giving each other mean looks and shack hands and smile each other

Angad and Kirpa at the same time: what

Misthi: i'm telling you both to smile at each other and shck hands not marry each other

Karthick: listen to her

both Kirpa and Angad shck hands and when they are about to pull away Kirpa pinches Angad

Angad: mein tumhe nehi choodonga.chipkali

Kirpa: iss sa pehla mein tumha nehi choodongi....bundar

before they could continue.Misthi tells them to shut up adn tells them to go where Naina, Dilip, Aditya and Gayatri are talking. Throughout the whole time Misthi and Karithick try there best to keep Kirpa and Angad away from each other who are busy planning about how to make each others life hell. Mean while naina and Gayatri are privatly smiling at each other thinking about the conversation they just had w/ Dilip and Aditya about Misthi adn Karitik's marriage and Angad and Kirpa's marriage. Now all they had to do was ask them.

Gayatri and Naina decide to ask Misthi and Karithik about the marriage since they saw them stealing glances at each other. And as expected their answer was yes. Naina asks Kirpa to bring sweets from the kitchen and kripa agrees. Once in the kitchen Kirpa still mad at Angad gets an idea and she breaks two ladoo's in half and puts red chilli in it. She gives everyone ladoos and when Angad is about to get it and picks the ladoo w/ marchi up and giving Angad one of sweetest smiles gives the ladoo to Angad. Angad who has mixed feelings about the Ladoo Kirpa gave him is about to put it back down when Karthik gives him a look and whispers eat it and angad reluctuntley puts it in his mouth.
Everyone was eating ladoos when suddenly Angad screams.

Dilip: bata kya hoa

Angad: woh dad.....mera ladoo mein marchi hai

Naina: ladoo mein marchi....yea kya kha raho ho

Angad: mera ladoo mein marchi hai

Kirpa who is trying her best not to laugh says: tumhara matlab mein na marchi paai hai laddoo mein

Angad: haan

Dilip: angad shut up and eat ur ladoo

Angad: but dad

Kirpa meanwhile takes the ladoo with marchi from the plate and tells Angad to open his moute and Angad does. Kirpa puts the ladoo in his mouth and he has no choose but to eat it. He has tears in his eyes and runs to the kitchen to drink water and vowing to feed Kirpa all the marchi in the house. Meanwhile Kirpa is trying her best to controll her laughter and sees Misthi giving her a look. Kirpa asks her parents if they should leave since its very late thinks to herself that its best to leave before Angad comes back.

next part: Angad: Kirpa will you marry me

Thats it for now plz tell me if i should contine or not

sharanb thumbnail
you have to cont 😡 😆
that was aswm