Sitaare Zameen Par

Did Toshi deserve 2 tens?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

I thought Javed was so right to give Toshi a 5. I felt he was really offnote. The song didn't sound anything like the orginal. Throughout the whole thing I thought he was planning to give a bhashan for political office. He didn;t deserve 2 tens.

He did sing Main jaha rahoon very well though.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, it was not his best performance. He had sung this song alot better on VOI. But considering that he had undergone a major operation not too long ago, he was pretty great. I loved his variations and I loved his energy, but I might be a bit biased since he was my favourite from VOI.😳
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i thought he didnt deserve 10 but i also thought he certainly deserved more than 5
kothra thumbnail
It was nt one of his best performace..but getting 5 was very dissapointing and 10 was too much. 😆
souljaboy12 thumbnail
no i think the style he sang was amazing he just went a bit off note in the middle not the whole time get your facts right and plus he is a goood singer and i liked him out of all of them in boyz
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they are all good singers, however, i think all of them could have done better it wasn't their best
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i was hearing toshi the first time and i have to say although his first song was not worthy of 10 he blew me away with the second one....totally reminded me of his brother sharib 😳
shopgirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes toshi deserved 2 "tens" :0)...he has a gud voice :)
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I heard Toshi for the 1st time too. Maybe that's why my judgement might be a little harsh. And I had my heart set on Raja (my fav) Amit and Emon. They all could've performed better. But I really did not like how Toshi sang his 1st song. He did an amazing job with the 2nd one though. No competition there no matter how much I liked the other guys.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
NO Toshi did not deserve 2 10s or even getting extra bonus points.

He over sang both songs with unneccessary harkatey, Murkiyaans and Added sargam 😕 I have heard better version of Teri Diwani and Main jahan rahoon from other singer as well as from LC and CU. Sharib I loved 😃 and Toshi I really don't care for. 😳

No offense to Toshi fans. Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago