Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: swatinarang

sun, have they shown JW in his new look too?

yes swathi he told SBS that this is my new look after leap and posed for the cameras and he was looking all stuffed up in a grey colour suit and tie,with white streak,specs and a walking stick🀒

kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even i watch sbs..........i really like all ram and prachi interviews 😊 in sbs........i think they give the best interviews
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think they showed JW in his new look, vcos that's what Sun wrote. Not that I care two hoots about it.

Ok, so all this is about intelligent scripts, good stories, and leap and after leaps and leaps ...

So where do we take the next leap to - into oblivion?

For me, KS was and is a love story ... but not after this. They have reduced it to a mere third rate show.

Thanks Kreatives for this final cremation. πŸ‘
davia389 thumbnail
haan walkign stick kyunki ab donon biwi chodi.. πŸ˜† ek ne dusre koo amra aur pata nahi... meera wills till eb in shwo and irritate ks viewers for long uff.......

better they end the show..
davia
shrutichopra thumbnail
I am starting to update from today... please tell me that I will not be seeing JW with a walking stick!!!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And when do they plan to start this leap 😑 No wonder Prachi left, please do not come back PD πŸ˜•  After 20 years he will be 70 as he is already 50 now😑😑Edited by tintiny - 16 years ago
sanam84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tintiny

And when do they plan to start this leap 😑 No wonder Prachi left, please do not come back PD πŸ˜•  After 20 years he will be 70 as he is already 50 now😑😑

73 to be exact🀒🀒

smitra110 thumbnail
What utter bull!! I think we should scream our outrage. It'll be really tough for RK to pull this one off. Lets see how it goes.
suwas thumbnail
I will be done with this show with Bani's disappearance.

I just can't see Ram as 70+ yr old.

They have present Ganga why couldn't they take just 2 yr leap.

I think Ram should have left too after hearing about leap.Gurdeep is crazy to comein as 50+ yr old.The show will tank because of leap.

I know its unfair but as kS fan I curse the day PD got rock on.
Edited by suwas - 16 years ago
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanam84

this is just so gross 🀒 🀒 ...chalo good for me...no more JW jap...it will be over 😭 😭 god this is just so disgusting...i'll pray everyday now that Ram sud leave too...yuch walking stick...yuch yuch

Samu I agree, nothing could be gross than this. 🀒 But one good thing is that it will give us the freedom. And it will also reinstate my belief that in these serials, nothing good can happen.

As I have written earlier, I am so happy that PD has left 😊